Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Runescape (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39746)

Eugeen 12-26-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 823443)
IM or normal? Also doing Wintertotd I'm guessing? Just started this on my HCIM.

99 FM > Thieving > Agility is the very first thing I'm doing, then unlocking Misc for herbs and grinding Master Farmers for a while to do farm/herb runs while grinding out the other 99's. So by the time I reach end-game I'll be extremely well off with pots.

That was on a hcim, just a second account though, already got bored of it a while ago and been enjoying my main more

Colin 12-26-2018 07:56 PM

Not sure how much time I'll even have to play, but IM for me is way more enjoyable.

Like "oh I need to craft like 50k bloods to use" would make me enjoy it more than "oh I need to craft 50k bloods for exp" - like I'm just crafting them to use it and the EXP becomes a non-factor. You sorta just play the game and do everything on your own naturally so it just feels less grindy I guess

Admiral 12-30-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 823446)
Not sure how much time I'll even have to play, but IM for me is way more enjoyable.

Like "oh I need to craft like 50k bloods to use" would make me enjoy it more than "oh I need to craft 50k bloods for exp" - like I'm just crafting them to use it and the EXP becomes a non-factor. You sorta just play the game and do everything on your own naturally so it just feels less grindy I guess

yeah ive been pretty close at times to starting an IM, decided to hold off until (hopefully) 2019 for group IM mode so me and the boys can reroll

Until then, fishing minnows on my phone + slayer (got fishing pet btw)

Colin 12-31-2018 01:58 AM

it’s cuffed szn fam I can’t be having any female avatars pop up on my phone screen, RIP RS mobile

Striken 12-31-2018 04:10 AM

I got wc pet the other day as well as firecape.

Colin 01-15-2019 07:42 PM

my hardcore got scuffed on old school again. time for round 5? 6? Losing count

my current start procedure: SoS > buy runes > train magic to 30-40 (depends what I’m feeling) > train range to match my mage > mage my defence to 10 (decent HP buildup as well) > waterfall quest > unlock Canifis > agility until agile

Then just whatever I feel like doing at that point.died on my most recent hardcore cause I spent like 20-30 hours Skilling (thankfully that’s no amount of time) then attempted waterfall at 10HP and got one shotted lmao

ReD o 01-16-2019 08:32 AM

reliving the childhood on ios, this is amazing.

Colin 01-17-2019 02:58 PM

Decided I'm going to just rush all my combat 99's before anything, that way there's less risk of death while maxing my other skills.

Been trying to get all 4 beads for Imp Catcher tho, got 5 ensouled imp heads and still need the fourth bead lmao. Just camping the few imps that spawn behind lumby castle while fletching arrows - at 20k shafts atm and probably just going to do it until 50k shafts so I have a fair amount of arrows for range

Calculated and I have enough GP on RS3 to just buy bonds for membership for the next like 4 years so that's how I get members on my IM. Can just login rs3 using my ironman email and trade the bonds to the rs3 character since it transfers over

Admiral 01-17-2019 05:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 823978)
Calculated and I have enough GP on RS3 to just buy bonds for membership for the next like 4 years so that's how I get members on my IM. Can just login rs3 using my ironman email and trade the bonds to the rs3 character since it transfers over

**** I wish I could just make new accounts and pay for their membs w/ bonds, gonna be so good when I can PvM for mills an hour

Colin 01-17-2019 05:56 PM

I didn’t know group IM was a real thing... thought you meant just playing with friends. Interested to see how it’ll all work, and down to do it with people here if they want to.

Ironman Mode you’ll find you actually have a lot of money. Mainly because you can’t consistently waste it and gather most buyables your self. I’ve seen ironmen with 5b+ bank.

Heeble 01-19-2019 04:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 27422
Still not maxed. Lazy progress

Colin 01-19-2019 05:27 AM

Getting champions cape on my HCIM atm.

Just finished up 32 quest points for scrolls, figure if I do them in order I’ll get decent combat exp as well as the required stats to beat the champions as I’m only level 19 right now. (Only have done mage/prayer/HP) Pretty cool cape, want to get it for my Skilling outfit.

Just have to avoid being PK’d fighting earth warriors.

ihermes 01-21-2019 03:46 PM

i love stake dueling on runescape, recently won 2b https://i.imgur.com/jBMCnCv.png

Colin 01-21-2019 04:20 PM

Staking and merching ez money. Graalian player and friend of mine (not anymore) actually stole my Praesul wand when I let him borrow it when it was worth like $1b and then staked the money and lost lmao. Karma

ihermes 01-26-2019 09:45 PM

Woo got my yellow party hat
https://i.imgur.com/oxQGz4S.png