Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   A Guide to Events. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19767)

Level27 07-03-2013 02:00 AM

A Guide to Events.

Hello, this'll be a quick guide to the events that have been released on iZone as of July 2nd, 2013.

DOWNSTAIRS

Graalman:

Class advantage: Medic
Tips: Keep an emoticon such as ":pm" or ":phone" up in order to be able to differentiate between you and the rest of the players. I tend to never use the warpers, as they can lead to you getting trapped in a tight corner.

Gravity Race:

Tips: In Gravity Race, only medics will be able to make it pas some of the jumps (I have heard that this is being fixed by the staff team). Try to get from point A to point B in as little time and jumps as possible, as you move slowly while jumping. The controls used in Gravity Race are the same as those used in the planet "Spring", which provides a place to practice a bit.

Combustion:

Class advantage: Defender
Tips: In Combustion,you will be placed in a level in which random explosions will appear under your character, dealing significant damage. My only tip for this event is to be a defender, as the explosions will deal less damage.

Water Race:

Tips: In Water Race, medics swim faster than any other class, and 99 percent of the time, a medic ends up as the winner. Remember to never take your hand off of the movement pad, even while waiting for the "blue goopa" NPCs to disappear.

Toilet Grab/Lucky Grab:

Class advantage: None
Tips: These are both luck-based events, so just cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Box Race:

Tips: As with other races, medics move the fastest. Box Race is also a game of luck, however, so just hope the boxes create a path for you to cross the finish line first.

British Bulldog:

Class advantage: Medic(?)
Tips: In British Bulldog, you are forced to run back and forth between two walls, while a staff member chases you, attempting to hit you with the staff whip. Try to zig-zag around the staff member, and try not to be left at the back of the swarm.

Trivia:

Class advantage: None
Tips: Try to keep your cool, shaky or sweaty hands do not help. Always keep the chat box open before the question is put up, or you will lose valuable time. I like to stay in one corner of the level, so as to not be distracted by random players crowding my screen.

UPSTAIRS

My guide to the upstairs "new" events will be posted later tonight. Thank you for your patience.

Alex Damian 07-03-2013 03:11 AM

Great guide so far! :) +Rep

Rotaruc 07-03-2013 05:12 AM

Make sure to include the rules of the events but good job.

Alex Damian 07-03-2013 05:25 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rotaruc (Post 380581)
Make sure to include the rules of the events but good job.

Good Idea! Hope he does :o

kenthefruit 07-03-2013 06:24 AM

Upstairs guide should help me out, haven't played all the events yet.

Sir 07-03-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Posted by BaKon (Post 380610)
Upstairs guide should help me out, haven't played all the events yet.

That guy in the Alien race lobby is a qtpi :love:

kenthefruit 07-03-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Sir (Post 380699)
That guy in the Alien race lobby is a qtpi :love:

We'll work on that sir.

Level27 07-06-2013 04:03 AM

This'll be finished before the 9th.

MattKan 07-06-2013 04:18 AM

Sounds like medic is the best class, eh? Perhaps we should try to find ways to even out the classes then. Personally I think that all class effects should be lifted in events because it's hard to balance an event to each class evenly.

Level27 07-06-2013 04:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by MattKan (Post 381867)
Sounds like medic is the best class, eh? Perhaps we should try to find ways to even out the classes then. Personally I think that all class effects should be lifted in events because it's hard to balance an event to each class evenly.

This.

In some events, like Gravity Race, only medics can make some of the jumps, so the level would have to be modified. Or, everyone could be given medic-like jumping abilities and speed, regardless of class.

Love the trivia you host btw.

Alex Damian 07-07-2013 06:13 AM

Where's the upstairs guide?

Isaac 07-21-2013 06:53 AM

This'll be finished when I get back to the states, sorry for the delay.