Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Show us the tile set (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34637)

Alexmo 03-08-2016 10:58 AM

Show us the tile set

You know what I want show us what's done of at and where's our 100 hp

GenoIndeed 03-08-2016 11:57 AM

Its coming

Alexmo 03-08-2016 08:27 PM

Quote:

Posted by GenoIndeed (Post 682497)
Its coming

Oh wow the tile set looks so good -_-

Weeno 03-08-2016 08:34 PM

yes please.

Skt A. Sangue 03-08-2016 08:54 PM

Use your imagination.

I see tons of digimon and giant dolls of Jennifer Hudson. oh. And a huge shrine to the digigod himself. Arceus. Wait. Wrong Game. Exodia. Wait... Wynvern?... I swear it's Madara Uchiha right? Huanglongmon? Na. That can't be it. Well yea. He's there.

Oh. And tons of Illuminati.

JS but for April fools I expect the whole map to be illuminati tiles. or the server shut down due to illuminati.

Ryan 03-10-2016 10:45 AM

Are you talking about the tileset from ages ago, or have they recently said something about a new tileset?

PigParty 03-10-2016 11:04 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 683190)
Are you talking about the tileset from ages ago, or have they recently said something about a new tileset?

there's a new one being made by a paid artist

Skt A. Sangue 03-10-2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 683196)
there's a new one being made by a paid artist

"Paid artists"

Oh how our community has fallen.

Funny thing is, they will mess it up as well.

Can't make it being a player since you expect too much.

Can't make it as a worker since you know too little.

-----

As long as they have skybases....

Unknown? 03-10-2016 03:13 PM

Hmm.. I dont want to expect much. I might just as well get disappointed. Though i'm gonna wait for it.

Ps. They need to hurry up, zone's losing players

Vicipower 03-10-2016 03:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 683204)
"Paid artists"

Oh how our community has fallen.

Funny thing is, they will mess it up as well.

Can't make it being a player since you expect too much.

Can't make it as a worker since you know too little.

-----

As long as they have skybases....

If the paid artist is someone like elk, it sure won't get messed up as well buddy.

Yog 03-10-2016 04:06 PM

Last one made by a paid artist for Zone was ugly graphic-wise with gradients, but it was creative. I'll give them that.

G Fatal 03-10-2016 04:35 PM

FromTheInside I can tell you I have faith in the one/s working behind the scenes for zone. over and out.but things will take awhile.

Elk 03-10-2016 05:11 PM

i have faith too :)

PigParty 03-10-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Yog (Post 683237)
Last one made by a paid artist for Zone was ugly graphic-wise with gradients, but it was creative. I'll give them that.

It also depends on the directions given. I believe Tashkin was going in a different direction than what we plan on doing with this tileset.

Skt A. Sangue 03-10-2016 08:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by Vicipower (Post 683222)
If the paid artist is someone like elk, it sure won't get messed up as well buddy.

Quote:

Posted by Elk (Post 683252)
i have faith too :)

It's Elk confirmed!

Like I said, make the whole map ugly. Just as long as there are skybases.

And on April Fools it's a huge Illuminati tileset.

Js.

Like Tash said on Twitch, he changed it like 3 times in a short amount of time. The fact that we are having another tile set done doesn't just reflect on the staff, it reflects on the players. Besides maybe like 13 people I can't name a single Zonian that actually actively gives their voice.

When talking about all the staff, Tash and FR were talking about how nobody really matters besides the Devs and the Manager, and "Even then they aren't important". Graal is a player based game.

Like yea there's us that actually care, but nobody takes initiative besides us and actually says their opinions on a short scale.

Like if you privately ask people for their opinions they'll tell you but only then. Like the players have the power, here's a PSA- do something about it.