Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Player Submission Hallowen2017 (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39752)

ihermes 09-29-2017 10:07 PM

Player Submission Hallowen2017

Hey everybody it's that spoopy time of the year again

The rewards will be as followed

If your work is accepted you will be given your item along with gralats shown below:

-Hats are 2.5k
recolors being 1k each

-items are 3k
recolors being 1k each
(price will differ on what kind of items are made
example; bouncy ball is 3k but a custom made item can be around 5k like a morph)

-Weapons are 5k(make sure you make a 32x32 icon for the weapon)

PS: also if you Gani your work you will get more gralats for that too, it all depends on what you do.

To submit your work send it to my email [email protected]
or my discord Wingsfield #0910
Good luck to all that submit (stolen work will be denied automatically)

Deadline is October 25th, and don't ask if your work got accepted you will be notified if your work got accepted on the last day
Also make sure to include your player id

Legendary Johnn 09-30-2017 12:53 AM

yesSssssssss!!! long time since a contest on here!!! thanks for this man

btw, is there a max or minium for this?

ihermes 09-30-2017 03:01 AM

Quote:

Posted by Legendary Johnn (Post 797395)
yesSssssssss!!! long time since a contest on here!!! thanks for this man

btw, is there a max or minium for this?

there is no limit, you're free to submit as much as you want

Moglin_Bank123 09-30-2017 04:48 AM

i wish my computer will repair now.. all my work will be ruined if my computer didnt repair on exact deadline on this submission.. :(

Symmasolan 09-30-2017 04:49 AM

I spy with my little eye
my favorite time of the year

Ethacon 09-30-2017 05:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Symmasolan (Post 797404)
I spy with my little eye
my favorite time of the year

Ah, Olwest, reliant on player submissions multiple times a year...

G Fatal 09-30-2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by ethacon (Post 797406)
Ah, Olwest, reliant on player submissions multiple times a year...

That allows staff to make cool quests etc. Ol’ always has best halloween quests imo

Quote:

Posted by ihermes (Post 797390)
spoopy

Sky VS 09-30-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by G Fatal (Post 797409)
That allows staff to make cool quests etc. Ol’ always has best halloween quests imo

Wellp you didn't saw classic last year's graaloween entirely

Lyvia 09-30-2017 11:22 AM

Can't wait to see all the player submissions :)
Might submit some stuff myself too if I'm free.

And yeah, Graphics staffmembers are already busy working on Halloween. It's a great opportunity for players to wear their own hat on Ol West.

WreX 09-30-2017 11:35 AM

ol west quests mmmmm

J* 09-30-2017 11:55 AM

Awesome!
If one were to make a weapon, does the creator also have to gani it or will that be left to someone else? Also, should the weapon's icon be sent as a seperate file as opposed to putting the weapon and icon in the same file?

WreX 09-30-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Posted by J* (Post 797415)
Awesome!
If one were to make a weapon, does the creator also have to gani it or will that be left to someone else? Also, should the weapon's icon be sent as a seperate file as opposed to putting the weapon and icon in the same file?

icon file needs to be seperate file its basicly mini version of the item you did

TomatoPanda 09-30-2017 04:40 PM

Will furniture and halloween themed indicators be accepted if good enough? or are you guys not looking or care for that.

ihermes 09-30-2017 05:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by J* (Post 797415)
Awesome!

you don't have to gani it but it would save a lot of time if you did plus you get more gralats, but if we gani it it'll probably just be a basic swing weapon and not have a unique special to it since we'll be in a rush gani'ing other things. But you are more than welcome to gani it if you feel you want something unique and different.

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 797429)
Will furniture and halloween themed indicators be accepted if good enough? or are you guys not looking or care for that.

indicators are cool and i want to expand more on them, i just feel nobody uses them but yea you're more than welcome to make indicators
and yes we accept furniture

JimmyGraal 09-30-2017 07:52 PM

Could you post please some temps