Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Gang Rewards List (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31246)

Shiz 09-12-2015 05:21 PM

Gang Rewards List

Howdy,

Gang rewards with specifics are here. (The other thread didn't really have specifications.)

Rewards:

1,500 Gang Hours
Spoiler
At 1,500 gang hours your gang will be granted a gang hat.
This gang hat may be given to 15 members in your gang, so choose wisely!

You may request the graphics team to make your hat, or another player may make it. Completely up to the leader of the gang.

4,000 Gang Hours
Spoiler
At 4,000 gang hours your gang will be granted to your very own special mount.
The owner of the gang can request for the mount to be made by the graphics team by making a thread here on Graalians or contacting me in-game.'
15 members can get the mount.

7,000 Gang Hours

Spoiler
At 7,000 gang hours your gang will be granted another gang hat that may be given up to 25 members. This hat may also be requested to be made by the graphics team or simply another player. Completely up to the leader.

10,000 Gang Hours
Spoiler
At 10,000 gang hours your gang will be granted a hideout. This hideout will symbolize your gang. With hideouts you should put a lot of creativity in it. Make a list of what you want in it (no items, yet.) Once you have a general idea on how you want it then let HomelessWitch know. The staff team will make it for you.
You can also choose where you want your hideout to be on the map. The max size your hideout can be is 3 levels, so plan carefully!

14,000 Gang Hours
Spoiler
At 14,000 gang hours your gang will be granted your very own gang melee. This melee can be given to 15 members in the gang, so choose wisely! The leader of the gang may request for the melee to be made by the Graphics team or simply another player. The leader of the gang cannot choose what the stats are. This is completely up to the staff team. All gang melee's will have the same stats.

18,000 Gang Hours
Spoiler
At 18,000 hours your gang will be given a gun skin. This skin can be for any gun purchased with gralats.. In other words, you can't choose a gun skin for any guns that can't be bought with gralats (no HS, no GP.) This gun skin will be located inside your hideout in any room you may choose. (Only accessible to your members.)

20,000 Gang Hours
Spoiler
At 20,000 gang hours your gang will be given the expansion pack of your gang hideout. This means that the leader can expand the hideout with 3 more extra levels.

These are the rewards for now. Later on we may add more or change up a few things.
Feel free to suggest some things.

KnoCkem 09-12-2015 05:24 PM

how many members get mount

Shiz 09-12-2015 05:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by KnoCkem (Post 613584)
how many members get mount

Glad you caught that, added it in.

Bram- 09-12-2015 05:34 PM

Cool rewards

KnoCkem 09-12-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by Shiz (Post 613585)
Glad you caught that, added it in.

:D :D :D :D

iBreezy 09-12-2015 06:11 PM

So, when we request the mount, will the mount come with a saddle on it, like te reindeer mount? So we can come up with some ideas for it to :o

Bryan* 09-12-2015 06:12 PM

Why isn't it 25 for all rewards? I'm sure more than 15 players help a guild with basing.

Shiz 09-12-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by iBreezy (Post 613590)
So, when we request the mount, will the mount come with a saddle on it, like te reindeer mount? So we can come up with some ideas for it to :o

Of course!

Messiah 09-12-2015 06:25 PM

When they removed getting a gun as a reward :,)

KnoCkem 09-12-2015 06:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Messiah (Post 613595)

:( :( :( :(

Shiz 09-12-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by Messiah (Post 613595)

The reward was never getting an actual gun, it's a gun skin. Which is why I made a completely new thread to clear the air of any misunderstandings.

(Like this one.)

Santa Claus 09-12-2015 06:34 PM

Seems to me the numbers of players can get the high up rewards is low. I mean it takes a team to make a gang and make it work. Just 15 members get the gun or Melee is bad.

Why would anyone want to hit those high up gang points and get screwed out of a reward. Even tho I don't think rewards would be given out at those high up hours.

Messiah 09-12-2015 06:47 PM

Quote:

Posted by Shiz (Post 613598)
The reward was never getting an actual gun, it's a gun skin. Which is why I made a completely new thread to clear the air of any misunderstandings.

(Like this one.)

Oh.... Still very sad just like there are still no whips yet in the event shop ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ So sad

Asteria 09-12-2015 06:48 PM

Poor players who gonna waste their time basing to 20k aha

G Fatal 09-12-2015 06:52 PM

Few questions etc,For 18k gun skin says about located in the hideout yet can be accessed by members, would this be bad as *joins after that points* goes to hideout and collects gunskin? Or this just like a ornement/viewing of the skin and all who get are ones ldr has said?

Also about the hideout I was wondering if maybe ol could be different for instance the amount of time it takes them to get that massive milestone idea's of:
- allowing them to make minitileset to go with the hideout(would need confirmation/slight structure to keep it abit ontheme of game)
- Also maybe if could script stuff into there levels/ minigame or whatever(to certain extent-obviously not to earn stuff or gain from it but for fun)