Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Bug Reporting [2016-20XX] (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34341)

LiA 02-22-2016 03:51 PM

I know this isn't really considered a problem but the AP system seems glitchy. Like I'll be at 45 AP, and then it'll jump fast to 46 AP & continue onto 47 AP in a span of seconds. It was higher AP #'s that was doing that also. Not sure if something got changed with the script but just thought I'd bring it up.

4-Lom 02-22-2016 05:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by LiA (Post 676751)
I know this isn't really considered a problem but the AP system seems glitchy. Like I'll be at 45 AP, and then it'll jump fast to 46 AP & continue onto 47 AP in a span of seconds. It was higher AP #'s that was doing that also. Not sure if something got changed with the script but just thought I'd bring it up.

Sometimes when I sign off and sign in again, it's changed on me too. Like 10 or 20 points below 100 for some reason.

Sir 02-22-2016 08:30 PM

when locking gralats, the old gralat skin shows up in the message saying that it has been locked/ unlocked.

4-Lom 02-23-2016 01:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Sir (Post 676850)
when locking gralats, the old gralat skin shows up in the message saying that it has been locked/ unlocked.

Same when getting a gralat from diving.

Hails 02-23-2016 02:03 AM

Uploading guild pictures hardly ever woks for me anymore. Every other time I'll attempt to upload one a white bar will appear at the top of my screen, but not my photo library. It takes a restart to make it disappear. Other times it'll straight up just say failed (lag issues?).

Red 02-23-2016 02:20 AM

Dusty you ignored me on the other thread now answer me here!

"Originally Posted by OG View Post
This hasn't been posted here before and its been happening for a while.
Using any 2 player mount turns your normal mount if equipped into the stock brown horse, I do not own the stock brown horse and I still receive it equipped and fully usable.
Reproducible using any 2p mount and any mount.
100% success rate in redoing the bug."

https://gyazo.com/404fdb1ed4771c683680c2eca75faed9.gif
I don't own a stock brown horse
https://gyazo.com/4ffe04eacb8e1c8eab8673e08a3d8def.png
My first post about this was on the 8th of January dusty pls notice this post and fix.

ALSO!

There is still a player named "nick" who asks if you want to be disconnected and drops your games frames with a bug/hack and times you out of the server, ash ketchum will be able to vouch for me and explain better on this one!

Pr0m4N V.14 02-23-2016 11:39 PM

The image file for my favorite mining helmet is missing.

Vladamir Blackthorne 02-24-2016 12:33 AM

The spar newbie protection seems to be broken. I've fought and won countless practice spars but I still can't join in any of the normal spar rooms.

Count 02-24-2016 12:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Vladamir Blackthorne (Post 677230)
The spar newbie protection seems to be broken. I've fought and won countless practice spars but I still can't join in any of the normal spar rooms.

The newbie protection isn't based off of practice spars if I remember correctly. So no, not a bug.

Feorth 02-24-2016 12:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Vladamir Blackthorne (Post 677230)

I believe that protection is about hours, not about practice spars. You need at least 24 hours of play time to be able to join spar rooms in arena.

Dusty 02-24-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Thallen (Post 675980)
Currently a problem affecting only PC players that causes a lagout then disconnect, iDevice users aren't affected, not sure about Android
Not sure what triggers it, many say it started happening 2-3 weeks ago

Don't worry, it applies to staff clients as well. I couldn't log in to the server but could on my iPad. Out of control of mere staff, sadly.

Quote:

Posted by Josh-Kun (Post 675981)
If you keep the furniture window open when you exit your house it remains and it cannot be closed unless you close your game and re log.

Fixed.

Quote:

Posted by Brett (Post 676108)
Whistle GST item sound doesn't work for PC

Fixed via saving the sound as 8-bit(flash is weird about sounds and compression).

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 676236)
Flute from Snowtunes, the music tiles also don't work on pc. Piano does, though?

Fixed as well.

Quote:

Also, regarding that editor view thing for house design:

1.) Enter House
2.) Activate editor view (disabling sword, inventory items, grab, other npc interactions)
3.) leave house
4.) Enter a new area
5.) Often buttons/interactions are still disabled.
6.) Sometimes returning to house and toggling editor view on/off fixes it.
7.) Sometimes re-log is required.

I tried doing this and can't reproduce it.

Quote:

And the good old 'sword swing in non-pk areas' thing that happens when you tap a dialogue button or press enter in a message. That is annoying.

Graal has some weird obscure bug with buttons and mouse/key input. It's literally thinking you're pressing keys you're not and I'm not sure what to do about it. It was the same problem with the opening profiles on pressing tab but I was able to band-aid fix that.

Quote:

Posted by Jhenkzi (Post 676296)
The RPS NPC, Jeff Knight, Sardon's Tower is able to start a game of RPS but when a player chooses their move after a few seconds the match ends. You don't lose any gralats, it's like the NPC is forfeiting.

Ya RPS is extremely buggy and NPCs need to be reset sometimes.

Quote:

Posted by Vendetta (Post 676380)
If you drag the screen then open the quick-access menu the player moves with the screen (clientside only).

Fixed.

Quote:

Posted by Cutieno (Post 676381)
On IOS the music doesn't work properly, for example: I can enter a house and it has a radio either the music goes away completely, and some of the music on the radios don't work my game will stop playing the music, I don't know if this is only for me. The IOS version also doesn't have the newer sound track, this is something minor but I like listening from the music on graal from time to time. I'm using my iPhone 6s I don't know if this is a glitch only on my IOS, but I thought I'd mention it

Ya, again it's a client bug in the code. There's nothing any staff can do.

Quote:

Posted by OG (Post 676994)
Dusty you ignored me on the other thread now answer me here!

"Originally Posted by OG View Post
This hasn't been posted here before and its been happening for a while.
Using any 2 player mount turns your normal mount if equipped into the stock brown horse, I do not own the stock brown horse and I still receive it equipped and fully usable.
Reproducible using any 2p mount and any mount.

Fixed.

Quote:

Posted by Pr0m4N V.14 (Post 677219)
The image file for my favorite mining helmet is missing.

Gotta be more specific than that, I have to be able to actually find the image somehow.

Dusty 02-24-2016 05:02 PM

Note tiles have also been fixed.

Pr0m4N V.14 02-24-2016 07:24 PM

The orange minging helmet, and people have been calling it a "Hood"

Brett 02-24-2016 08:08 PM

Whistle still doesn't work, had a friend listen as well (PC User). Using windows 7

qes 02-24-2016 08:10 PM

the soccer net furniture item doesn't work overtime you re enter guild house unless you click on it and move it around once. the ball doesn't go inside unless you move it around once everytime you log on.