Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Bug Reporting [2016-20XX] (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34341)

Knutt 05-05-2016 03:57 AM

I started playing in 2013, happening since I started, reported this through feedback many times, nothing ever done about it. On iDevice, the far right of text in PMs is cut off from the box. This doesn't seem to happen on Android or PC. Not sure if you would call this a bug, but it sure is irritating.

Ivy 05-05-2016 10:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Knutt (Post 702192)
I started playing in 2013, happening since I started, reported this through feedback many times, nothing ever done about it. On iDevice, the far right of text in PMs is cut off from the box. This doesn't seem to happen on Android or PC. Not sure if you would call this a bug, but it sure is irritating.

God I hate that

wanderer 05-06-2016 02:51 PM

the morpho butterfly count doesn't update when you catch them until you relog.
not sure if it happens with any other bug.

ShadowGWS 05-06-2016 02:55 PM

Guild Search not working and PMS Cut off like Knutt said.

Knutt 05-08-2016 07:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by ShadowGWS (Post 702684)
Guild Search not working

With the exclusion of the PMs getting cut off, this is the most annoying thing in the game. It also happens with player search, although less often.

Areo 05-15-2016 05:12 PM

Sometimes in the new dw tower second floor it'll take away your sword/bomb/arrow button, seems to be the right side of the staircase, though I don't know that forsure.

Edit: happens everywhere on the second floor.

Clicking around the screen doesn't work like at mod, either

Thallen 05-16-2016 09:46 PM

Some time ago, it was added to SuperNick's that there's a one-second delay after each match to compensate for the final hit since some sparrers delay a bit.

That same one-second delay doesn't seem to have been added to GS arenas, at least the one at Belle Pub. It'd be nice for it to be added, just for consistency.

qes 05-18-2016 02:09 AM

The guy from Alumni knows a lot about delay. Weird wonder why. Jk anyways
"Kosta"
and your idevice and PC scores are separated, some people like to use both devices but would like to have their scores for spars and PKs combined to help them get higher on the leaderboards...

Thallen 05-20-2016 06:44 AM

There's some glitch with bombs that makes defending Swamp fort stupidly easy, dunno if it exists elsewhere

You can drop a bomb in the middle of the narrow pathway, and when attackers pick it up and throw it the bomb stays where it was, but it appears where you threw it too... You can basically drop one bomb over and over and stop people from advancing through the pathway

Areo 05-21-2016 03:18 PM

Statues in castle display "Easter 2016" instead of "Winter 2016"

Livid 05-21-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Posted by Thallen (Post 706345)
There's some glitch with bombs that makes defending Swamp fort stupidly easy, dunno if it exists elsewhere

You can drop a bomb in the middle of the narrow pathway, and when attackers pick it up and throw it the bomb stays where it was, but it appears where you threw it too... You can basically drop one bomb over and over and stop people from advancing through the pathway

I think thats due to lag, since it happens a lot of other places besides swamp tower. Infact I believe it happens everywhere.

Thallen 05-22-2016 06:47 AM

Oh, it wasn't very laggy when it was happening but it probably is due to some type of lag because I know the dropping bombs has some interaction serverside so that people can't hack them to farm gralats

Strum 05-23-2016 09:51 PM

The changing room won't do the effect when it turns all black if you move with by half a block.

Lockdown 05-24-2016 07:33 PM

Not sure what happened here..

http://i.imgur.com/zT64fsA.png

Strum 05-26-2016 07:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you go on you're character to change you're color of something and when you press at the same time the change slot quickly it glitch and both thing appear (on ios)