Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Minor Suggestions (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36137)

Yog 06-23-2016 11:41 PM

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 717055)
Spoiler
Great idea, but how can you do this in-game without causing more congestion?
You'd have to send the file regardless to preview it, unless it's outside of graal on some app.

I guess Toonslab could make a separate app to preview your customs, and they could even have ad banners. Would be good for business and less congestion.

I meant congestion with the upload reviewer. It's not uncommon with 100 uploads almost half of them get denied.

4-Lom 06-24-2016 05:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Yog (Post 717098)
I meant congestion with the upload reviewer. It's not uncommon with 100 uploads almost half of them get denied.

If only there was some way of eliminating the ones that had an issue with them before they were uploaded... :3 It could cut the work in half!

Count 06-24-2016 07:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 717172)
If only there was some way of eliminating the ones that had an issue with them before they were uploaded... :3 It could cut the work in half!

yeah, yogurt's suggestion was really good. heres how it could work:

you already see the upload when you submit it, but before it is actually submitted, you should get the pm with the image, and have to confirm that this image is what you wish to submit. Have them wait a few seconds while the background changes color (to make transparency issues easier to see) and then they can accept it.

ideally for animations they (submitter) would have to sit through the entire thing themselves and make sure everything is right in-game.

4-Lom 06-24-2016 08:36 AM

It could be implemented to show your character in a small sample window wearing the shield from all angles too. Like in the VIP color changer window... or the one that shows up when you are buying a hat...

Yog 06-24-2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Count (Post 717185)
yeah, yogurt's suggestion was really good. heres how it could work:

you already see the upload when you submit it, but before it is actually submitted, you should get the pm with the image, and have to confirm that this image is what you wish to submit. Have them wait a few seconds while the background changes color (to make transparency issues easier to see) and then they can accept it.

ideally for animations they (submitter) would have to sit through the entire thing themselves and make sure everything is right in-game.

This is exactly what I was thinking

4-Lom 06-24-2016 02:25 PM

Warnings before events end... 24 hour notice before nexus... or other (potentially frog related) special events come to a close so we all know well ahead of time we've only got a limited time to get tasks accomplished, items bought, etc...

Aguzo 06-25-2016 01:02 AM

Amount of fire-breaths left for mounts

Brick 06-28-2016 12:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I think it might be kinda cool if the gralat on the bush next to sardon tower could be locked. I realize it might be kinda pointless, but I remember someone saying it was red for a while before a staff member took it. It would just be a small thing people can come back to and see how much it's worth after a while.
Attachment 21927

Weeno 06-28-2016 01:01 AM

Heres a copy of paste of something I said a while ago.

Spoiler
Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 715212)
Idk if this is even the right thread but it would be nice if we had messages next to each other depending on what kind of message. Sort of like

[Guild Message][Private Message] [Broadcast]

Heres a photoshopped pic to show u how it should look like

4-Lom 06-28-2016 04:45 AM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 718355)
Heres a copy of paste of something I said a while ago.

Spoiler

My response, I believe, was that there is a global chat on fb client... if that rustles your jimmies.

Areo 06-29-2016 01:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Brick (Post 718350)
I think it might be kinda cool if the gralat on the bush next to sardon tower could be locked. I realize it might be kinda pointless, but I remember someone saying it was red for a while before a staff member took it. It would just be a small thing people can come back to and see how much it's worth after a while.
Attachment 21927

That would be a fun little thing. I would donate bombs on my way through were this to be done.

Liz 06-29-2016 01:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Brick (Post 718350)
Attachment 21927

I saw a guy get it to gold before

Aguzo 06-29-2016 10:46 PM

A building where you can find notes for songs to play on your flute and piano. Pretty much a library of sorts, with books that teach you songs.

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 717393)
Amount of fire-breaths left for mounts

Also, this could be a bar, instead of a # amount of bombs. Like the lantern's bar. When you have full bombs, the mount will have a full bar :)

4-Lom 06-30-2016 06:29 AM

What about some new states? I'm sure there is room for improvement on the state mega store or whatever it's called... especially with the graphic appearance of a *lot* (but not all, york town) of the game areas now?

Yog 06-30-2016 05:01 PM

Change the word "horse" in Invite to Horse, to mount. It looks too much like the word house, so I get them mixed up. Not to mention it's not even a horse I'm inviting them to.

https://i.gyazo.com/862af100158dcad7...8bb2b613fc.png