Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ol' West FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Easter Quest 2015 (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28095)

Joshua 04-08-2015 02:01 PM

Easter Quest 2015

9 Attachment(s)
Well, I wasn't planning to make this walkthrough. But because of a few players that needed help on this, I'm going to do it. This is only for those who haven't finished the Easter Quest yet.

So starting off, the place where you get the quest is far south of the Oasis, which is way back here.
Attachment 17507Attachment 17508
You'll end up in front of a house, where you take the backdoor of it and walk up the stairs to get to Part 1 of the quest. Before you enter it, I would suggest that you turn off the *Display Nicknames* function in your options, it's recommended in Part 2 of the quest.
Attachment 17509Attachment 17510Attachment 17511
Part 1 of the quest is a Dark Maze. There are 4 doors to choose from, and only one is correct. It changes everytime you enter the maze. Once you've found the right door, then you'll have to navigate your way to the exit, which is easy to find actually.
*Sadly, I can't provide the photos nor a diagram of the maze because I can't make heads or tails of this due to it's unknown length and width.*

Part 2 of the quest would be the most annoying part of it all,the Water Maze.
This is why I asked to turn of the *Display Nickname* function because this has the most sensitive water tiles that even a slight miscalculation can send you right back to the start. I mean, it's freaking nerve-wrecking if you're not used to it, no matter if you're on FB or Mobile Phones. This may require more than 10 mins if your fingers aren't *light-weighted*.
Attachment 17512
Once that's done, you can relaxed a bit. Because Part 3 of the quest is a race that Event Participaters know in Era, the Gravity Race. The only thing you have to do is jump around and wait for the right timing, then you're done with this.
Attachment 17513
And the last part of the quest before getting the prize, is the returning of *Festival Jokes* from Xmas 2014. If you're seeing this and haven't solved the riddles yet, I've listed it down here so that you don't have to search the Internet for it.
Attachment 17514
1) What kind of music do bunnies like? Hip Hop
2) What do you get when you cross a clam and a rabbit? Oyster Bunny
3) What do you get when you cross a bee with a bunny? Honey Bunny
4) Where do bunnies go when they get married? Bunnymoon
5) What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes? Funny Bunny

Finally, you made it to the prize room, which contains 4 types of coloured rabbit morphs. Once you selected the rabbit morph you like, you'll then be warped to Emerald Saloon.
Attachment 17515
*It is possible to get all 4 morphs, but it depends on whether you want to go though the whole Easter Quest again.*
Well, I've already made this walkthough, hope this helps. :)

Shiz 04-08-2015 02:06 PM

+Rep for the guide :). Need to see more of these.

Glad you guys liked the quest too! And you can thank Witch for making "hell" water race (that's what people call it.. haha.) I made the gravity level (woo!)

Honestly this holiday was probably my favorite out of all the ones that have been on OW.

We released a fairly fun quest, competitions, and TONS of items.

Alpho 04-08-2015 05:34 PM

+Rep as well.

Seeing more guides like this, or even video guides, would be great. Hopefully people are able to take advantage of this guide before the quest is over. (Not sure when the quest is done)

Joshua 04-13-2015 09:45 AM

Well, went to check the entrance to the Easter Quest today after 2 days of being inactive, it's closed off. Along with the extinction of the Easter Bunnies, which I can't find them nowadays. And also, based on the comments on top, I think I can make more of these guides since I don't mind doing so, just depends on whether I'm available to go through the quest on the first day of it. So try checking in this FAQS and Guides if you can't complete a quest. :)

SammyPs 01-07-2016 04:37 PM

When this was out, i know it's a bit late, but there was a glitch where if you used a horse on it you could go through it instantly without touching the water.

Senpai Enigma 01-10-2016 04:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by SammyPs (Post 657460)
When this was out, i know it's a bit late, but there was a glitch where if you used a horse on it you could go through it instantly without touching the water.

we know

SammyPs 01-10-2016 10:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by Senpai Enigma (Post 658513)
we know

Wow, not all of us, senpai poonigma :( :(

Advent 01-11-2016 02:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by SammyPs (Post 658579)
Wow, not all of us, senpai poonigma :( :(

bruh you can do that in like every quest that involves a line going in water and you have to avoid the water. that was even in the halloween quest (ghost morph one)

SammyPs 01-14-2016 05:10 PM

Wow, you guys are so deffendent. Even though there's nothing to be defensive about. o.O

JDSGHJA<SDPI A:KYSFJNLASK<HFAOBIKFH <--- message in here that i gave to you to find and figure out what it means, it's a ##### letter word. e.g USA - United States of America.
Find ittt!!!!