Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2016 spar & gspar rankings (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37464)

Darkk 12-08-2016 01:57 PM

2016 spar & gspar rankings

The rankings are based off solo spar (pts per win, activity & player opinions) and guild spar performance (particularly GST) from throughout 2016. For players who strictly spar or gs respectively, this has been accounted for.

Tier 1: Thallen, Sarah & David.

T2: Brett, Dante, Abood, Jack69, Alexx, Skull & Aguzo.

T3: Shaheen, Kevin91, Zid, Noss, Eko, Aserus, Shiden, Dark, John, Kosiris, Kicko, Silver, Austin Koga, Brandon, the other Jack & Primtime.

T4: Poodie, Mex, Mikva, Memo, Tucker, Exalt, Dae, Haze, Sugar, Majin, Jack Sparrow, Demrow, Pibe, Chun, Sw@nk, Male, Tykian, Blaze, Fulgore, James205, Shadz, Deus, Saber Alumba, Dan/Luna, Fro, Jose, Hmong, Zeross & Mish

T5: Yami, Qes, Cally, Phural, Contego, Yui, TP, Crono, TomTheTurkey, Toni, Mshaks, Sean, Tidus, Kosma, Danny, Titi, Alex</3, Bradd, Fortiko, Jamie, Commando, Zetetic, Yuki, Xanji, Inco, Pip Daddy, Raege, Sophie, Surge, Denny, RDG, Abel, Blade, Mac, Comyt, Vlad R, Scarchaotic, Charles Flames, Nell, Dolores, Matsugen, Adi, Carly, Chernovil, Rusty, Snow, Ant & Kawu.

T6: Yousx, Thade, Doz ,Ruby, Nayo, Tony, Spoon, Rokar, Kobe easter, Super, Phhatred, Skylar, Santi, De Ale Fanny, Kite, Katrina, Vierze, Red, Spadz, Callum, Crimewatcher, Boots, Relic, Marc, zKilla, Luti, Rebels, Catalyst, Natsuna, Ghadia, Jake, Leaf, Blivian, Kuz, Kaios, Alpha, ALbie, Sin, Striken, Aiden, Melissa, Tek, Ventus, Bobby, Venus, Strum, Droon, Arima, Alex83, PAddie, Rimaz, Kalai, Toich, Shinjin Dia, Ariona, Spodey, Belle, Sour, Nattie, Tnehcu, Bananer, Volkan, Rex, Jimbo, Raj, Livid, L2n, Phater, Jason, COlin, Max, Flare, Tenzin, Convict, Korean Winter, Ravage Primel, Excite, Paz Primel, Raeven & ....

Note: Tiers 1-4 are ranked in order. After that its random. Tier 6 is the average sparrer, anything above that is an above average sparrer and below is a below average sparrer.
The list has been created by Hmong, Kicko, Raege, Rusty and myself. The ranking was determined collectively, however it's predominantly my opinion. Additionally, I asked for a handful of opinions on the top 25, the majority agreed, especially after I explained it. Took 10-15 mins thanks to them.

Apologies if you were missed.

MikvaGraal 12-08-2016 02:41 PM

Decent list few I disagree with 8/10.List made by kicko dark n sideroomers what more could you expect.

Tidus 12-08-2016 02:53 PM

The rankings are based off...(player opinions.)

Tier 1: Sarah

Darkk 12-08-2016 02:57 PM

Somewhat similar to Thallen's list now that I look over it. Seems accurate

MikvaGraal 12-08-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Tidus (Post 746650)
The rankings are based off...(player opinions.)

T3 is a joke honestly tho, not sure how much Guild sparring skills is taking in effect but 1v1 wise pretty awful

Sig. 12-08-2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Darkk (Post 746651)
Somewhat similar to Thallen's list now that I look over it. Seems accurate

I'm kind of surprised that you didn't mention yourself in T0.

Darkk 12-08-2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by MikvaGraal (Post 746659)
T3 is a joke honestly tho, not sure how much Guild sparring skills is taking in effect but 1v1 wise pretty awful

Who in tier 4 is better tho?

Incognito 12-08-2016 03:28 PM

agre with mikva this list is even worse than thallens

Darkk 12-08-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Incognito (Post 746667)
agre with mikva this list is even worse than thallens

Probs butt hurt that you are ranked where you are. T5 is generous for you imo

P1 12-08-2016 04:50 PM

List is complete bs. Dark should definitely be Tier 1 and literally everyone else should be Tier 6 (at best). Dark is truly a legend of GS with a formidable record of one GST win in four years, no one even comes close to comparing to him.

Also, I think the idea of combining two vastly different aspects of the game into one list is genius. I would next like to see you use your special ability to make a combined baddie kills and GS ranking or sparring and PKs rankings. Your list is truly revolutionary and I’m amazed no one has thought of making a list of two different aspects of the game into a single ranking before.

I’m considering taking your concept and making a rankings list of my favourite football players and MMA fighters, because as you have proven comparing two different things is easily possible now.

Thallen 12-08-2016 05:18 PM

it's tough to rank players based on both singles and GS combined but I agree with about 95% of the list

TeK 12-08-2016 05:41 PM

Seems alright but some of the lower tiers look like they have pretty big skill gaps between some players in the same tier

Incognito 12-08-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Darkk (Post 746668)
Probs butt hurt that you are ranked where you are. T5 is generous for you imo

I don't care where I'm placed here lol but from T2-T6 there are clear people id switch like 1 or 2 tiers even, considering that you're apparently factoring "activity and pts per spar" or whatever lol

eko 12-08-2016 06:24 PM

Looks like a pretty ****ty list considering what the rankings are based off.

Tier 1 seems correct

Tier 2 doesn’t make any sense – Brett is not even good at gs, neither is 6jack9. Pretty sure their activity isn’t even that great either so just being good at single spars wouldn’t boost them up that high on the list.

Tier 3 is pretty **** too, Kevin doesn’t even spar and can’t be judged for gs. I shouldn’t even be in tier 3 (should be lower) as I haven’t even single sparred actively for over 2 years. You shouldn’t even be listed in the same tier as me as the same thing happened last time and I showed you why I’m at least a whole tier above you (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtgQkBMYucg). Aserus shouldn’t be there either, when was the last time he single sparred or actively performed very well in GST? Zideruic
should be higher, great performance every GST and is good at single spars.

Tier 4 is basically the same as above. Mikva shouldn’t even be there – guy doesn’t spar or gs at all and is a complete joke. Challenged ruke to series, claimed that if ruke beats him 3-0 he will quit graal.. guess what happened – he didn’t quit lol. Dae should be in the same tier as me as he’s basically in the same boat (hasn’t single sparred in forever and has done the same as me or better in gsts).

Tier 5 – Comyt? If you are listing inactive players too then how are you 2 tiers above him?

Kosma 12-08-2016 06:30 PM

People frothin' at the mouth! Darkk you genius