Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Information (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How to make an account (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39204)

DoubleliftGraal 06-14-2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786743)
elaborate?

Basically implying that graal's ban system is corrupt. Which I totally agree with. Zideruic gets banned for being childish, I get IP banned+account disabled for 0 reason. I remember getting banned 15% of the time during gst weeks for a week and 3 days which was totally unreasonable.

Sig. 06-14-2017 10:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by 5hift (Post 786695)
Uh for your information Ryab is the senator of the Graalians Discord.

He is a highly influential figure in the Graal Parliament and is not to be mistaken with peons like you.

Wasn't Ceasar a senator aswell? We know how it ended.

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786743)
elaborate?

You get fired and blacklisted on servers if you tell them (management) your negative opinion (sup MD), they fire, blackmail and ban you for being friends troublemakers, they'll ban you for being staff on Avalonia - occasionally, some get fired only. The list is long - I could go ahead and tell you even more.

Another example is that MD globally banned me once because I reported someone who spread his mobile # around thinking that I am threatening him or somewhat like that.

Ryan 06-15-2017 05:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 786805)
Basically implying that graal's ban system is corrupt. Which I totally agree with. Zideruic gets banned for being childish, I get IP banned+account disabled for 0 reason. I remember getting banned 15% of the time during gst weeks for a week and 3 days which was totally unreasonable.

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 786816)
Wasn't Ceasar a senator aswell? We know how it ended.

You get fired and blacklisted on servers if you tell them (management) your negative opinion (sup MD), they fire, blackmail and ban you for being friends troublemakers, they'll ban you for being staff on Avalonia - occasionally, some get fired only. The list is long - I could go ahead and tell you even more.

Another example is that MD globally banned me once because I reported someone who spread his mobile # around thinking that I am threatening him or somewhat like that.

I was talking about Graalians.com not graal itself, because the threads about making accounts on these forums

Sig. 06-15-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786854)
I was talking about Graalians.com not graal itself, because the threads about making accounts on these forums

Graalians is turning into an official forum, you can expect it aswell.
And just look at Raven, her second forum account got banned because of nonsense

Ducati 06-15-2017 01:24 PM

lmao @ryan - You think this to be some professional business or something? It's run you Unixmad you plonker. If you, or any admin could so kindly tell me why I WAS banned - be greatly appreciated - thanks.

Though i feel for you Ryan - It's really not that hard to shove a baguette up unix arse.. and here you are still trying.

TomatoPanda 06-15-2017 01:40 PM

The fact that none of my friends from ol'west cant even give their opinions on this forum because they cant make accounts just pisses me off. I know graalians registration is usually open one month a year but how is ol'west community even suppose to know which month that is, it isn't like theres an exact date. Don't be surprised if ol'west makes it's own forums in the future like era did. You mise as well call graalians forum, ClassicGo (get it im so funny) due to the fact 90% of te community is just classic. The only people that even have accounts rn for ol'west section that actually are semi-active on here is me, drake, clown, and just now pikahika. 4 people shouldnt resemble a community.

Ryan 06-15-2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ducati (Post 786886)
lmao @ryan - You think this to be some professional business or something? It's run you Unixmad you plonker. If you, or any admin could so kindly tell me why I WAS banned - be greatly appreciated - thanks.

Though i feel for you Ryan - It's really not that hard to shove a baguette up unix arse.. and here you are still trying.

i have zero clue what you're on about

Darlene 06-15-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

You aren't banned on these forums? Talking about Unix that way is not helping yourself, imo

Thor 06-15-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by Darlene (Post 786932)
You aren't banned on these forums? Talking about Unix that way is not helping yourself, imo

It's remarkable how many community members held in a high regard go on to trash talk Unixmad. 10 years ago the small minority of people who were considered anti-Unixmad were generally ridiculed and laughed off the forums. Now such anti-Unixmad sentiments are arguably conventional wisdom, whether it's right or wrong you cannot deny the surge in its frequency.

Ducati 06-16-2017 02:37 AM

Ryan - for someone who has nearly 6k posts.. you actually have little idea of what's actually going on.

Moonie - My other main account is banned. There was 4 of us removed from the forum. 3 of us were removed because Unix has a personal (as in real life) issue with 1 of the persons. As we were a development team - we all got removed (no idea why).

Thor - I was a reasonable person, and always stated I didn't know Unix all that well to state anything otherwise. Then this year we got screwed over by him a couple of time... so I feel I have the right to judge him as a ****ty person. Also - he controls these forums now because no one liked the harsh battlement of the official forums. Guess what will be happening to these soon?

Eugeen 06-16-2017 08:19 AM

Registering in 2017 lul

Ryan 06-16-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ducati (Post 787015)
Ryan - for someone who has nearly 6k posts.. you actually have little idea of what's actually going on.

Moonie - My other main account is banned. There was 4 of us removed from the forum. 3 of us were removed because Unix has a personal (as in real life) issue with 1 of the persons. As we were a development team - we all got removed (no idea why).

Thor - I was a reasonable person, and always stated I didn't know Unix all that well to state anything otherwise. Then this year we got screwed over by him a couple of time... so I feel I have the right to judge him as a ****ty person. Also - he controls these forums now because no one liked the harsh battlement of the official forums. Guess what will be happening to these soon?

idc about u getting banned on graal i dont even play graal anymore, most of my posts are just dumb ****

Darlene 06-16-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Eugeen (Post 787030)
Registering in 2017 lul

Me? Here, yes...been around Graal for many years, though

Saeed 06-16-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

? It's run you Unixmad you plonker.

You're making your situation even worse, are you banned on a graal server or your main forums account is banned?

Quote:

Posted by Darlene (Post 787050)

What server do you play on?

Eugeen 06-16-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by Darlene (Post 787050)

It wasn't directed to anyone specific

It's just a forum meme cus registration is closed all the time and older accounts are supposedly "better" :rolleyes: