Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Graal Discussion (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Atlantis server (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8643)

Killzone-3 07-18-2012 10:15 PM

Atlantis server

Does anyone even work on Atlantis anymore? It has some of the best looking tile sets I've ever seen. I really want to play it but there isn't much content.

callimuc 07-18-2012 11:00 PM

The owner/manager of it said that they took a little break from it due to real life. But actually they wanted to go on with that a while ago... Not sure

Dude1310 07-18-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by callimuc (Post 163837)
The owner/manager of it said that they took a little break from it due to real life. But actually they wanted to go on with that a while ago... Not sure

Graal isn't real life???? =(

callimuc 07-19-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Dude1310 (Post 163865)

Fortunately no

Talon 07-19-2012 09:16 AM

Yeah, the Atlantis tileset is beautiful.

Crow 07-19-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Posted by Killzone-3 (Post 163815)
Does anyone even work on Atlantis anymore? It has some of the best looking tile sets I've ever seen. I really want to play it but there isn't much content.

Kinda, yea. Thanks! I, too, want people to play there, but that's more difficult than it sounds :)

Quote:

Posted by callimuc (Post 163837)

Indeed, I did say that. You know how it is, though. Busy times~

Quote:

Posted by Dude1310 (Post 163865)

Heh, no.

Quote:

Posted by Talon (Post 164062)
Yeah, the Atlantis tileset is beautiful.

I'm glad you like it ^_^

callimuc 07-19-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by Crow (Post 164076)
Indeed, I did say that. You know how it is, though. Busy times~

Jea. Do you already know if you will go on with Atlantis soon, or aren't there any plans yet?

Crow 07-19-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by callimuc (Post 164155)
Jea. Do you already know if you will go on with Atlantis soon, or aren't there any plans yet?

I wouldn't say there are any plans, no..

Wester 07-20-2012 11:21 AM

Go and mine, that's what I do when I'm online (or I collect gralats).

Crow 08-02-2012 07:54 PM

I am hereby claiming this thread and moving some information here from my visitor messages so whoever feels like it can discuss it as well. *Ergaster wrote:
Quote:

Hello Crow,You may know me as Wester, that were talking with you on Atlantis a few days ago. I've now realized what there is to do on the server at the moment. This is how I feel Atlantis is all the time, over and over while playing;
1. Slaying bushes for gralats
2. Getting 500 gralats, and go to buy a pickaxe
3. Get minerals. Some bad, some good
4. Going to Berti and Borti to hopefully make a sword like them. Gotta go get a hammer at the clocktower
5. Goes to the clocktower, gotta go get a stoneclaw in the mountains
6. Get through the levels and ends up in a dead end
And there is restart. This is kinda boring, but I will still be playing on the server as it's a very beautiful server. But it kinda annoys me that there is nothing to do.

I know you guys have a real life to take care of too. But why work on the beauty parlor when you could have finished a quest? Just asking.

I also have some questions for you..!
1. Why aren't you able to swim? Isn't there existing levels out in thw water (like the ship and so on)?
2. When will pets and instruments be sold/released?

And just to mention, what the heck is that for place under the big statue in town?
Now, addressing the beauty parlor question.. why have I been working on that instead of something else, you ask? I believe I told you in game, but let me say it again: because I felt like it. I was in the mood to work on that. I was, however, not in the mood to do anything else. So it was either the beauty parlor, or nothing at all.

You are not able to swim because you don't have swimfins yet. This also allows us to restrict certain areas for new players. What a coincidence! :3

Pets: Late. Very late.
Instruments: No idea.

The place below the statue? It's a whole GMAP. Sewers!

*Ergaster 08-02-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Posted by Crow (Post 172812)
The place below the statue? It's a whole GMAP. Sewers!

But you aren't able to swim in the sewers :(. But I did lag in there and glitched me into a place, got a key. What's it for?

callimuc 08-02-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by *Ergaster (Post 172842)
But you aren't able to swim in the sewers

Quote:

Posted by Crow (Post 172812)
You are not able to swim because you don't have swimfins yet.

Not sure if it's just me but I think he clearly stated why you can't swim yet

*Ergaster 08-02-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by callimuc (Post 172852)
Not sure if it's just me but I think he clearly stated why you can't swim yet

Do you think I'm dumb? I read the answers, as I were the one asking them. I just thought making a whole sewer where chests, keys, and secret doors exist were alittle weird idea since you can't swim. I'm too excited to wait, even tho I've already seen a secret place. May I post a picture Crow?

Crow 08-03-2012 07:11 AM

Quote:

Posted by *Ergaster (Post 172944)
Do you think I'm dumb?

No need to get hostile, especially not in my thread.

Quote:

Posted by *Ergaster (Post 172944)
May I post a picture Crow?

Go on. You're free to post pictures of whatever you can take a picture of.

Pazx 08-03-2012 12:16 PM

>my thread
>hijacked

huehuehuehuehue