Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Theory: What If They Want Zone To Die (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37695)

Skt A. Sangue 12-29-2016 12:57 AM

Theory: What If They Want Zone To Die

What if Zone was a social experiment this entire time that took too long to end? Now they're rapidly trying to kill us and are just spraying Agent Orange on the game by firing useful people and handing us out fake promises so we can all just leave?

*clap clap* You genius Stephan!

PumaD 12-29-2016 01:05 AM

There's Delteria too.

Alex Damian 12-29-2016 01:15 AM

If Carlito didn't come a majority - if not all - of our old plans would have been in place now.

Like in all honesty, I haven't played the game in months but has there been any huge update in the past few months?

If not it's still understandable because huge projects take time, but that time was used by switching between managers constantly and making new plans, so basically thrown away when it could have been used.

PigParty 12-29-2016 02:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Alex Damian (Post 752077)
If Carlito didn't come a majority - if not all - of our old plans would have been in place now.

Like in all honesty, I haven't played the game in months but has there been any huge update in the past few months?

If not it's still understandable because huge projects take time, but that time was used by switching between managers constantly and making new plans, so basically thrown away when it could have been used.

they added a sign teasing M bases a few months ago...

does that count?

Rosewald 12-29-2016 02:31 AM

Why dont we wait to see what happens with the new management team instead of dissing what zone couldve been before with the different managers? :D

CaptainOscar 12-29-2016 04:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rosewald (Post 752095)
Why dont we wait to see what happens with the new management team instead of dissing what zone couldve been before with the different managers? :D

Silver is obviously the right choice for Manager. However, he's still much a work in progress and has a lot learn and improve on. GFXA does not equal "management" so don't get cocky, especially since it's a rigged position as of this point. Last head of graphics became a Dev-manager overnight, solely because he penetrated Chelt's ass. You're position has no significance.

PigParty 12-29-2016 04:42 AM

Quote:

we waited. We've seen incompetence.

Next.

Silver needs to manage without being hindered by others. :)

CodyGraal 12-29-2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 752131)
we waited. We've seen incompetence.

Next.

Silver needs to manage without being hindered by others. :)

Bingo. You know I really enjoyed when carlito joined and fired us all to clean out the inactives and establish that he was in charge now. Too bad he didn't leave a lot of people fired.

Skt A. Sangue 12-29-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Except that this new management has been in charge during Chelt's reign too supposedly... And even now, they show 0 progression.

Like, c'mon. How does 1 person create our entire holiday season?

List 12-29-2016 04:49 PM

I imagine that Zone will become like delteria and everyone will just leave. But who knows?

If massive changes and updates are really coming, we should wait for them to come out before saying zone is dead. But for all we know, that might never happen. So really, we just have to hope Silver (or Blackfires, I have no idea who's really manager) get the updates out and save zone from death.

G Fatal 12-29-2016 06:00 PM

Only time your going to actually get stuff done is by decreasing the playercount so it's extremely low then highers will notice and have to eventually react, All zonians should delete the app and merge with each other on the other servers.. Then zone will either get an update that's worthwhile or they'll remove it on app store again-so can develop it alot more without the pressure of having to keep up with holiday rota etc. This being said the players won't all do that, so you stuck with 100's of projects that have been stated to bring hope-and keep you playing but none of it ever being published. @Dev's finish one project, release. start another, release. No point having multiple projects if they all going to be 80% done etc or all done yet can't be released because blahblahblah.

Count 12-29-2016 07:45 PM

can someone explain carlito's role on izone to me

Sig. 12-29-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Count (Post 752231)

Firing staff and vanishing afterwards, like on every server

PigParty 12-29-2016 09:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Count (Post 752231)

He's that guy who has all the power but sends his servants to do the job for him while he sits on his throne as people fan him.

G Fatal 12-29-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 752246)
He's that guy who has all the power but sends his servants to do the job for him while he sits on his throne as people fan him.

Tbf I aint seen him on a throne or even about since he was first talked about, almost like an illusion. But like really if this guy supposively is the main dude stopping silver/alex/tashkin/blackdude and whoever else had any idea of getting zone to have some decent updates..if he really isn't allowing you to do your own thing MANAGER now fire all your staff(tell them reason-of the backfire on blahblahblah)and resign-So there is no staff to manage over game. Then watch. Actions will only ever come here if drastic measures are took, they not going to care if they have the staff there just twiddling thumbs and gaining staffrewards for basically nothing.

The irony of it is that you'd be doing what he apparently does and will backfire on him... This happened awhile back hence why the highers went straight after