Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   North Korea Frees American Prisoner After Years. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40438)

Ximithie 05-10-2018 04:21 PM

North Korea Frees American Prisoner After Years.

1 Attachment(s)
This is the day we thought would never come North Korea has released 3 American Prisoners I think this is incredible that North Korea is finally showing some respect to America, Trump might meet with Kim Jong Un In June 12th to negotiate a peace treaty from what I have heard of.
Attachment 25582

Nglyeh 05-10-2018 04:44 PM

While a peace treaty is great and everything, how about king babyface just stops killing his people just because they breathed in a different way.

Garutias 05-11-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ximithie (Post 811670)
This is the day we thought would never come North Korea has released 3 American Prisoners I think this is incredible that North Korea is finally showing some respect to America, Trump might meet with Kim Jong Un In June 12th to negotiate a peace treaty from what I have heard of.
Attachment 25582

**** no kim jong un is on his knees

kim jong un's trades were recently closed with china, etc. He's desperate. He doesent have enough funding for his precious nuclear program.

He needs to open up trades with US south korea etc. He's obviously using them. This is the country that thinks kim jong un is god.

If ya ask me its a big farce.

Weeno 05-11-2018 01:43 AM

Wow im surprised north korea wasnt a total jerk and killed them off

5hift 05-11-2018 01:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Garutias (Post 811709)
**** no kim jong un is on his knees

kim jong un's trades were recently closed with china, etc. He's desperate. He doesent have enough funding for his precious nuclear program.

He needs to open up trades with US south korea etc. He's obviously using them. This is the country that thinks kim jong un is god.

If ya ask me its a big farce.

Wooow duuude you're really perceptive!

Of ****ing course he's using them, why wouldn't he? Not releasing them has literally 0 benefits. Its not a farce, its pure desperation.

Also NK is never going to open trade with SK and the US. Its going to become SK. Any hope of NK remaining independent is gone.

Once NK reunifies his regime is as good as gone. At this point, Kim is out to save is own skin. Hopefully then he'll get whats coming to him.

Kamaeru 05-11-2018 02:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by Nglyeh (Post 811671)
While a peace treaty is great and everything, how about king babyface just stops killing his people just because they breathed in a different way.

I'm gonna just assume you've been living under a rock for a month. In case you were unaware, the Korean war is over, NK is denuclearizing, North Korea and South Korea have agreed on a new age of peace, and Donald Trump is in serious talks to possibly receive a Nobel Peace prize.

Nglyeh 05-11-2018 02:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by Kamaeru (Post 811728)
I'm gonna just assume you've been living under a rock for a month. In case you were unaware, the Korean war is over, NK is denuclearizing, North Korea and South Korea have agreed on a new age of peace, and Donald Trump is in serious talks to possibly receive a Nobel Peace prize.

I'm well aware of the whole current North Korean situation. I'm more concerned with the horrible treatment of the people in North Korean over there.

Ximithie 05-11-2018 02:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Kamaeru (Post 811728)

Remember when they said he was gonna start a nuclear war with North Korea?

Ximithie 05-16-2018 03:28 AM

So this thread is still open I'm surprised it has not been shut down by the mods yet.

Nglyeh 05-16-2018 03:50 AM

Regardless of that. apparently now North Korea threatens to cancel the forthcoming summit, If they can't have nukes.....but who didn't see something like that happening.

MrSimons 05-16-2018 11:05 AM

So far the North Korea has shown no interest in denuclearization, in fact I'm pretty sure KJU said he didn't have interest in the Summit if that was our demand. What they are offering is shutting down their nuclear testing site, which while a good gesture may not really mean much. IMO for the time being there is little hope of re unification on terms the US / ROK would be happy with.

Ximithie 05-16-2018 12:57 PM

Damn that sucks everything is changing all at once now

5hift 05-16-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by MrSimons (Post 812066)
So far the North Korea has shown no interest in denuclearization, in fact I'm pretty sure KJU said he didn't have interest in the Summit if that was our demand. What they are offering is shutting down their nuclear testing site, which while a good gesture may not really mean much. IMO for the time being there is little hope of re unification on terms the US / ROK would be happy with.

They've already proven they are capable of making nukes that can actually reach us.

Now its time to cash in.

Hopefully we catch them at a point where they'll be forced to surrender their nukes.

Rusix 05-16-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by 5hift (Post 812071)
They've already proven they are capable of making nukes that can actually reach us.

Now its time to cash in.

Hopefully we catch them at a point where they'll be forced to surrender their nukes.

Or we could nuke them before they nuke us

Ximithie 05-16-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 812072)
Or we could nuke them before they nuke us

That is detectable with radars and some other tech stuff

That is way once NK Does send a nuke to the west side of USA the worst part isn't the buildings getting destroyed its the chemicals that get released from the bomb causes radiation