Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Zone sub forum to be deleted (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39836)

TWIZ 10-25-2017 01:50 PM

Zone sub forum to be deleted

Is Zone still a server?

PumaD 10-25-2017 02:12 PM

Why do people cry and want a forum gone all the time? The game as a whole is going downhill, might aswell ask to shut down Graalians too??

Vladamir Blackthorne 10-25-2017 03:30 PM

What they need to do is stop pretending this is zone and bring back the old zone. No half finished flying shopping mall, no bomberman robots, just good old tactical top down shooting. But without the gelat shop weapons. That was utterly ridiculous how a bunch of weapons and extra ammo capacity and junk could be rented for real cash and that was your only option to get these OP weapons. Way worse than what iEra is guilty of.

PigParty 10-25-2017 09:37 PM

I love going to forums and seeing threads that contribute nothing.

RyanB 10-25-2017 11:53 PM

I love going to forums and seeing PigParty posting on threads that contribute nothing.

Weeno 10-26-2017 12:20 AM

You know what else should be deleted?
Spoiler
zones gfx admins

Eugeen 10-26-2017 12:41 AM

GraalOnline Zone
V
GraalOnline Gone

Ryan 10-26-2017 01:32 AM

was there clickbait in the thread title?

TWIZ 10-26-2017 05:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 799367)
was there clickbait in the thread title?

Something like that

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 799344)

That's why I posted it in the Zone sub forum

G Fatal 10-26-2017 10:48 AM

Anything to do with Twiz is clickbait lmao

Rusix 10-26-2017 11:41 AM

How to fix Zone in general In 1 easy step.

1. Delete it and remove the failed server

Ghettoicedtea 10-26-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Posted by Vladamir Blackthorne (Post 799309)
What they need to do is stop pretending this is zone and bring back the old zone. No half finished flying shopping mall, no bomberman robots, just good old tactical top down shooting. But without the gelat shop weapons. That was utterly ridiculous how a bunch of weapons and extra ammo capacity and junk could be rented for real cash and that was your only option to get these OP weapons. Way worse than what iEra is guilty of.

Already tried that and it failed due to moving around the map became a mess because of pk zones and dying in a second, spar sucked ass (real killer) and didnt get to use the freeze option on guns so all variables wernt being used and it was not as good as it could be. But combat in ctf, iricia, and conquest became a blast.
Quote:

Posted by PigParty

bruh izone forum on graalians for the past 2 years has been nothing but bitchint about the game.

PigParty 10-26-2017 11:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 799462)
bruh izone forum on graalians for the past 2 years has been nothing but bitchint about the game.

but this isn't even bitching about zone

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 799462)
Already tried that and it failed due to moving around the map became a mess because of pk zones and dying in a second, spar sucked ass (real killer) and didnt get to use the freeze option on guns so all variables wernt being used and it was not as good as it could be. But combat in ctf, iricia, and conquest became a blast.

the worst guns idea I'd ever heard in my time on zone was the freeze.

Ghettoicedtea 10-27-2017 12:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 799500)

the worst guns idea I'd ever heard in my time on zone was the freeze.

Were talkin less than 20% freeze, literally nothing and would slow down players just enough with the hard hittin long range line guns that kill fast and to make the chaingun stay in one spot
On the topic of guns genoindeed is weapons admin. Rip izone he is definitly not going to overhaul combat for bases and focus on muh balanced spar

TWIZ 10-27-2017 12:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 799500)

Yes it is