Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Buying More Boots (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41316)

eul 03-16-2019 09:16 AM

Buying More Boots

yo! i bought the reverse boots but kinda not that useful to me now. I want to have the hover boots but I cant buy it. hope you update that store and let us buy more pairs of boots.

4-Lom 03-16-2019 04:33 PM

Yeah... seemed like it was always the plan. Even the NPCs say they will let you buy more boots when their boss comes back.

But moon boots kick ass.

Paynius 04-06-2019 11:06 PM

I have a theory on how to get multiple boots on one account. I'll test it and see if it works first.

Tensor 04-16-2019 09:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 27517

McCullough 04-16-2019 06:20 PM

https://m.imgur.com/a/q3iAjcH

Not sure how to just post an image but all boots can now be purchased.

eul 04-16-2019 11:29 PM

nice

Garutias 04-17-2019 04:41 AM

I thought there was going to be more, maybe more boots or something? Or a quest?

The NPC’s were scripted as if they were leading towards a quest or something,
but I’m still happy that we can buy all the boots now.

Would be great if more ones could be added in the future

4-Lom 04-17-2019 08:44 PM

Yeah they were waiting for their boss to come back from the gravity tower. Specifically I expected these boots to have properties that worked in relation to accessing particular parts of the world map? Something where you needed specific 'powers' to cross obstacles.

Really a big waste if we don't have something more than just visual effects come from this.

McCullough 04-17-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 825548)
Yeah they were waiting for their boss to come back from the gravity tower. Specifically I expected these boots to have properties that worked in relation to accessing particular parts of the world map? Something where you needed specific 'powers' to cross obstacles.

Really a big waste if we don't have something more than just visual effects come from this.

That was my initial thought, too. There is a guy in one of the restaurants in Destiny saying something about having to be "Weighed down somehow" in order to best the winds that prevent everyone from reaching the pyramid in the Desert. Maybe that'll be its own quest some time in the future, but after seeing the types of boots when they were first introduced, it's apparent they're cosmetic only.

MJ4 04-18-2019 08:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by McCullough (Post 825554)
That was my initial thought, too. There is a guy in one of the restaurants in Destiny saying something about having to be "Weighed down somehow" in order to best the winds that prevent everyone from reaching the pyramid in the Desert. Maybe that'll be its own quest some time in the future, but after seeing the types of boots when they were first introduced, it's apparent they're cosmetic only.

Yupp and if you drag your screen you can see a temple in the desert, so there could be a chance that this could be added later on.

Perseus 04-19-2019 01:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by McCullough (Post 825554)

future content?? hahahahhaha
remember when the boots were released and everyone thought they were actually used for something

4-Lom 04-19-2019 04:43 AM

I seem to recall there being word of a second update that never came. Similar to... well... NGS?

That mausoleum that required a lantern but didn't get completed? Hints of a magical hammer in the kingdom of the gnomes? The Golden Gate being quite prominent but of no use? Dozens of chests, out of bounds areas, lore indications, and more...?

Of all this, the ones that bug me the most are obvious doors that lead to nowhere, locked doors that have no key, and signs that indicate that content is coming in a specific building or area in the near future that sit for months or years with no changes.

These 'tactics' (I use the term loosely) do not create mystique or hint at a larger world, they just excite players only to disappoint them when they realize that 90% of this stuff is fluff that has no substance.

I'm still waiting to open that damn chest that's sitting on the cliff next to the zorbi cave. We're talking like 7-8 years now? Found it my first day on the server, but can't open it.

McCullough 04-19-2019 04:01 PM

I do wonder what the hell actually takes the devs so long to add a big update. It really shouldn't take years to make certain stuff, no?