Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Please remove the epilepsy hat and gory morph (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40969)

Xer 10-16-2018 05:07 AM

Please remove the epilepsy hat and gory morph

6 Attachment(s)
Recently for some birthday items, a hat with bright flashing colours and an eyeball with bloody and flesh hanging off it (very detailed) was added. First of all, items with bright flashing colours are not allowed to be used on graal because they can cause seizures within players who have a medical history with epilepsy. This is potentially damgerous to the health of players and even though I have asked staff to remove the hat on forums, they gave careless replies such as "don't look at it then" or "turn off gifs in settings". This is very unprofessional from these staff members as it not only shows they don't care about the health and wellbeing of players, but their lack of self awareness of the legal ramifications that can arise from this issue.
As for the gory morph, alot of players have made public complaints on how it makes them feel sick and that they don't want to see such disturbing things while playing zone. Zone is a 12+ PG rated game but this horror piece is not PG and it is just a sore to look at.
Dear staff, please have a screening process and select items that are only appropriate for the game. As a former graphics team member of zone I am ashamed to see things like this happen on the server I loved.

Rusix 10-16-2018 05:11 AM

Look, You need to take this to Toonslab, We can't do anything on the forums. I agree with you and what you have to say, But we can't do anything on the forums. It's best to take this to toonslab or MysticalDragon. Or any other Zone dev. Coming to the forums for help like this is like going to the supermarket needing police. You have good intentions and i support how you care about players wellbeing, But the forums aren't the place to go for this thing.

Xer 10-16-2018 05:15 AM

@Rusix I already told this to Blackfires on discord via DMs but everytime something like this happens he ignores my messages so I need to bring it to public attention or nothings going to happen

Rusix 10-16-2018 05:19 AM

I would still continue to talk to Toonslab about this,I understand your mindset but as i said before we really can't do anything about it, Even if you try to make it public on the forums, There isn't anything we could do about it either way.

Perseus 10-16-2018 06:51 AM

No picture of the hat??

Xer 10-16-2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Posted by Perseus (Post 819669)
No picture of the hat??

If you check the screenshots of the map its the brightcoloured fox hat (looks like the fox from sonic) that people are wearing. You can see the colour changes between different images. The gif was set in a way so the frame of each image is very short so it is quite dangerous to stare at but you can't really see that in the screenshots

Perseus 10-16-2018 05:55 PM

I mean, the siezure hat, probably a good idea to delete that or slow the animation. I don't see anything particularly overly inappopriate with the other issue. Like to be quite honest if you get turnt seeing that you arent gonna make it far in life

MrSimons 10-17-2018 06:33 PM

Is the morph you are referring to the eyeball?

kenthefruit 10-17-2018 08:16 PM

why r they still using horrendous artwork i made from like 2014

Saeed 10-17-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by kenthefruit (Post 819789)
why r they still using horrendous artwork i made from like 2014

Because it's so good

Thallen 10-17-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Posted by Xer (Post 819665)
@Rusix I already told this to Blackfires on discord via DMs but everytime something like this happens he ignores my messages

That's a shocker

Weeno 10-18-2018 09:34 PM

I honestly didn’t felt like the eyeball morph was disgusting until you pointed it out. I think it would have been better if it was a naked airball that just rolls around