Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Starting off on Izone, What to expect? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13494)

ESD_Hyaku 12-24-2012 06:09 PM

Starting off on Izone, What to expect?

I am getting an Itunes card today, and VERY excited for Izone.
I have played the game on PC, and got attatched to it.
Sadly, i have been hearing that it is EXACTLY like Era.
The game just started out, and i understand that there is much to be added, bugs to be fixed, and more.
What can i expect from what is there?
If you go off saying "It sucks" Please SUPPORT that.

Craig 12-24-2012 06:15 PM

It's not like iEra or the PC version of Zone, it's way worse.
Tilesets are almost the same as on iEra, it'll turn out to a fight of the credit cards, and the hiring is ****ed up alot *cough* *cough*.
It was fun for me the first hour, but then it was lame only, and I was excited too since I played the PC Version for some months.
Don't buy it, better get another game or something you can purchase in-apps,

The missions are boring after thie first or second try, and the PKing seems to be lame since there are mostly FFA Arenas. Either you wait half a year till it'll be fun or don't touch it; that's my personal opinion.

CHAOS* 12-24-2012 06:19 PM

I think it's great. I don't think it's like iEra (it is in some ways), and I enjoy Zone a lot more than it.

ESD_Hyaku 12-24-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Prynce (Post 265374)
Tilesets are almost the same as on iEra, it'll turn out to a fight of the credit cards, and the hiring is ****ed up alot *cough* *cough*.
It was fun for me the first hour, but then it was lame only, and I was excited too since I played the PC Version for some months.

The missions are boring after thie first or second try, and the PKing seems to be lame since there are mostly FFA Arenas. Either you wait half a year till it'll be fun or don't touch it; that's my personal opinion.

Thanks for that oppinion, quick question ; Do NPCs level up with you? If you know what im saying.

Also, Last time I checked there was around 6 guns.
Are any pistols?

bobo 12-24-2012 06:45 PM

All the npc's are level one. There are no pistols.

I never played pc zone, so I won't be able to compare it to that. I did play iEra, but other than using guns, I don't find similarities in regards to gameplay. The game is fun, it is a fresh new server for me. You'll like it if you are bored of the other servers and you still feel the need to play graal.

Craig 12-24-2012 07:01 PM

No, the NPCs don't level, I'm Level 4 and they're still Level 1. May be this'll get added, but I don't know yet.

Lynx 12-24-2012 07:22 PM

Hey there ESD

You can expect era similar combat, with different graphics, 360 controls, and different factors. Also with some additions like supplies dropping down and exploding barrels.
It also has a tileset that is similar to era's, however the levels themselfs are different as a whole and provide a different feel.
The competition in the game as of now focuses mainly on kills. The competetive game modes are similar to Team vs Team conquest, free for all survival, and pk spar.
This week more content is being added, but right now your main focus for squads is doing missions to earn gralats.
This game seems alot of combat oriented compared to the other servers because the majority of things on the server to do right now is PK oriented.

The staff as of now is being very responsive and interactive, alot more so than from classic from where i know you have came from.

This is not as much as a social server, so expect the least of that stuff here.

I would rate this the best server yet, honestly, but it is very different from classic and their whole theme and such. I liked the transition but the only person who can judge for you is yourself.

ESD_Hyaku 12-24-2012 08:11 PM

Thanks Lynx,
I will get it, although playing Classic for around 1k hours it will be... Odd.
And Lynx, the people you led in classic, including me, Will follow you 'till the end.
i just hope they get my pistols and crossbow back >.>

Quote:

Posted by Prynce (Post 265402)
No, the NPCs don't level, I'm Level 4 and they're still Level 1. May be this'll get added, but I don't know yet.

I hope so. It may get... Unfair.
maybe they will even add different enemies at different levels.

Era News 12-24-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Posted by ESD_Hyaku (Post 265370)
I am getting an Itunes card today, and VERY excited for Izone.
I have played the game on PC, and got attatched to it.
Sadly, i have been hearing that it is EXACTLY like Era.
The game just started out, and i understand that there is much to be added, bugs to be fixed, and more.
What can i expect from what is there?
If you go off saying "It sucks" Please SUPPORT that.

It sucks

ESD_Hyaku 12-24-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Era News (Post 265466)
It sucks

Amazing support to that!

Era News 12-24-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Posted by ESD_Hyaku (Post 265469)
Amazing support to that!

Took me a while, don't hate

callimuc 12-24-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Prynce (Post 265374)

no clue what you have been playing, but izones tileset isnt similar to the one from iera in any way

ESD_Hyaku 12-24-2012 08:38 PM

From what i saw, the tileset did look different.
Thanks for clearing that up callimuc

jwd 12-24-2012 09:27 PM

Zone is very combat oriented and that's going to be our main focus for future updates. If you ever need my help, send me a PM! :)

ESD_Hyaku 12-24-2012 09:53 PM

Always loved pking...
Sounds right up my alley!
Ill try to get some fellow Voyagers and friends to play too.
I just need my pistols :P but im actually patient!