Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Zone Zombies And Such (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37815)

Skt A. Sangue 01-06-2017 02:32 AM

Zone Zombies And Such

Kinda mixed this idea with OWs Battle Arena, Mission 1, and Mission 8. I think it'd be good if every 30 minutes an auto-event occurs where players can join a round-escalating game like zombies where everyones on the same team.

After every 30ish levels the players who participate could gain 1ZC. Kinda like Mission 8 but those ships are annoying af, I was thinking more along the lines of the actual aliens. Also would be on a much larger map and you would not be able to respawn until the round is over. The game ends when everyone dies within one round. I was also thinking it'd be cool to be done in Mission 1s level since it's actually very good and nobody ever uses it anymore. The space could also help form mini-teams self-responsible for a sector. Dunno, what does y'all think?

(Wrote that first on the In-Game forums. Sorry for the unusual lack of details, I usually write less on that... I also CBA to go back and include more soo)

PigParty 01-06-2017 04:28 AM

I like it.

I like the post length.

I like the idea.

Hugop 01-06-2017 11:53 AM

-1 post doesn't fill my entire screen like your old ones.

It is actually sad, back in 2014 your typing speed and posts length were incredible. But now you lost your hopes on Graal and are typing and posting less.

I feel ya <3

Skt A. Sangue 01-06-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Hugop (Post 754517)
-1 post doesn't fill my entire screen like your old ones.

It is actually sad, back in 2014 your typing speed and posts length were incredible. But now you lost your hopes on Graal and are typing and posting less.

I feel ya <3

Na, it just depends where I'm originally writing it. I wrote this on the in game forums and I hate writing on those so I wrote less. I'd go back and add some more but I'm the type of guy who doesn't edit and look back; I like to keep my train of thought going as I write so whatever I think about at that moment I write. Going back makes it kind of confusing because I can rarely remember what exactly I was thinking at the time.

Titan in game brought up a good point that some players are simply OP as fudgicles. He told me that the ships are the only thing which would balance this... I don't really like ships for this idea because the range of their hits go on five-ever and go through people and that'd kind of be OP, however, I can see how simple it'd be to just form a circle and spam without a real challenge. Zombies has dogs which are super easy to kill off yet do more damage, and I think that the ZC-bumping round 30 could have a form of those "spawner" ships which just outputs aliens a lot faster than usual. If done right, the round could be easier. If done poorly, the round would be a hundred times worse because there'd be a lot more aliens being dropped and overall the round wouldn't have a limit. Not only would you have to get rid of the spawners quickly, you'd have to kill off the defensive fodder it produces to get to them and be able to do that quick enough before another batch is sent out. I think in general after 70ish exponentially raised rounds people would begin dropping quickly. 30v8000 would eventually kill them off.

(the level of aliens IMO should be static at the max level 9 [I know there's tens but that'd make level 15 too ez] so it doesn't take 7 years for there to actually be a challenge.)

List 01-07-2017 06:01 PM

Good idea but I think that there can be more added onto this.

I think it would work better if we had some sort of fortress that we had to protect from the Zombies. Nobody would have the guns they have in game. Instead, you would have to unlock the items. Like for example, after Wave 3 you can buy a LR Pulsar or something.

Maybe certain zombies drop parts and you can build things to defend against the Zombies? That would be cool. Building turrets to defend (theyd be controlled by players). You would be able to go out of the fortress but only up to a point because toxic gas would kill you. The Zombies inflitrate the castle by either building a ladder and climbing in or breaking the front door. The front door has a lot of health but zombies can build battering rams to destroy it easily. If they dont complete building a ladder or battering ram you can get rid of it by using a certain item.

Ended up longer than I intended lol