Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   The Information Guide (2013 Updated) (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21352)

Dark Ice Cream 09-15-2013 05:20 AM

The Information Guide (2013 Updated)

Hello! You may know me at iZone as Ganza the owner of Dark Abyss and some of you may know me as the Goonadier Goo Guy or the Hate/F**k you Guy
(P.S. = I always use Goonadier at Spring going to the enemies tag and spawn them with poison as a troll like the squad Fight Club and Obsidian xD)

Well I am here to show you some guides!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN STARTING IN IZONEi
Remember This Some Guides

MONEY
Usually, people don't know how to play iZone or whatever Graal Server.
Well, here it is!

1. Friends. Friends are the source of Mission! Once you have any friends, ask them to go at the missions to be more EASIER to finish and more money!
2. Missions. Missions are the source of Money! Doing Mission 1 is good. You can easily get 30-50 Gralats as your price money!
3. Mining/Mine/Minerals. Minerals are the source of Autofire and Medic Robots! But first, you need to sell the minerals to the Robot Shop to gain money. You need to buy the Mining Robot for you can easily mine. It costs 250 Gralats in each Mining Robot.
4. Ship Repair. Once you got to LEVEL 3, you can buy the wrench that costs 40 Gralats. Remember, you need to be LEVEL 3 in order to repair SHIPS.

IN CHOOSING GOOD GUNS
Eventually, when people in choosing guns, makes them weird and creepy because they have tons of guns to choose from. Actually, since Nature Guns came in iZone, when you have the Flower Gun, they say FLOWER GUNS HAVE NO SKILL! So be careful in choosing guns.

Recommended Guns to Pick
This is my own opinion, so..

1. Enraged Rifle
Why? Its very useful in PKs, Especially when running. EnRi (Enraged Rifle For Short) have a massive knock back when you shoot. So use this when you are going to the Event House.

2. Red Rifle
Why? I have been using it since i had 1k PKs, and now I have 3k, I'm inlove with it. It has a great damage and fast shooting which lead the enemies to death!

3. Plasma Chaingun or Streamer
I have to confess to all of you, I hate this two. Why? Because I killed so many people have them using Red Rifle. The advantages of the Plasma Chaingun and Streamer is that they release many bullets in seconds. The disadvantage to it i that they are hard to control (as opinion from which I'm hearing from people).

4. Heavy Laser
Also this, many people use this because of the useful frenzy mode. But even in frenzy mode, I can kill them. *cough* No Skill *cough*. Frenzy Mode activates when you kill a player, it develops the damage.

HOW TO GET MORE SQUAD HOURS
Squad Hours usually gets enough hours longer than 24 Hours before 24 hours.
You need a squad and some people to get Squad Hours. (Sometimes I solo Iricia, Choros and Conquest which makes 2-4 Hours a day)

Places to Base
This is the Basing System as they called it.

1. Spring
Sometimes, only squads with many players on can own this planet. The only planet which need PVP Coin. Same as always, 3 Bases, slow game over time, players can get in even though they don't originally in that specific squad.
TIME
1 Minute = 1 Minute?

2. Choros and Iricia
Even 1 player can solo this base like me. It consists of 5 bases with their corresponding Power Stations. It also have 2 different Power Stations and Bases.

BASES 2 to 5
The bases 2 to 5 are the same. They have 500 health of Power Stations and makes 0.15 Minute Per Minute time for your squad. If you own 2 to 5, you have a squad hour 0.6 minute per minute.

BASE 1
The base 1 is different from the other bases. The Power Station has a health of 1000 and makes 0.4 Minute Per Minute time for your squad.

If you own all the Bases in Choros or in Iricia, you will have a complete set of 1 Minute!

Also the Difference of Choros and Iricia is that Iricia was the first have this basing system without Power Stations before. Also Iricia is a winter-themed base and Choros is a plain-themed base.

3. Conquest
Conquest is like the Base 1 of the Choros and Iricia, it has 1000 health but it gives you a complete minute time for your squad. Most players who has 20 and up hours wants to get this base.

SHOWDOWN
What is Showdown? Showdown is a mini tournament to test your strength in killing 5 and up players. You can get 100 Gralats in winning at the same time a planet minutes for your squad. I don't know how many minutes but don't know sorry.

Strategies
You can either kill unexperienced players first or experienced players.
But most effective is that you kill experienced players that when you go to the cage you can easily kill unexperienced players.

What Not To Do and Use in Showdown
DON'T
1. Don't even think about going to the experienced players without having a good dodging abilities and a good gun.
2. Don't run at the bullets, be smart.
3. Don't attack if your empty handed.

USE
Never use LR Pulsar, ER Beamer, Metallic Rifle, Goonadier, or Grenade Launcher. They are useless.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS

Events
Events usually occurs either the Event Bot announce or the Admins announce that they will do in the Event House.

EVENTS AND LOCATION

1st Floor
Graal-Man or GMan:
An event which countless players will try to get away from the admin which the admin will try to let them lose the game.

Water Race:
An event which you will race players by the water and touch the goopa to win.

Toilet Grab:
An event to test your potty training! You just grab a toilet fromthe 9 toilet and test your luck.
Lucky Grab:
An event to test your luck of grabbing and choosing skills. There are many boxes to grab but only few of them will let you win, so becareful!
Box Race:
An event that countless players will go to a maze that random boxes from each places will appear and disappear. So pick the right choice!
Gravity Race:
An event that is similar to the movement in Spring. You must be aware that some paths will be blocked by a trap so kill them!
Combustion:
A perfect place for Defenders, the players will run and run avoiding flames from the floor and stay alive. So chill down bro.

2nd Floor
Dusk Maze:
Thigs you can't see is here! Only few spaces of your screen has light! Maybe if there was a flash light, it will be lighter than usual! Hurry up! The block may not pass you like 13 times as I did!
Chance:
There are 8 labeled boxes that you will pick to stay. Be careful! The staff block is just a second grade student, he might get ya!
Alien Race:
Oh no! My alien is locked up in a cage! Help them by going to the maze and getting the right key by grabbing the boxes next to the cage!
Spar DM:
Mostly, only experienced players wins here so don't expect I let you win because I am a noob! XD
Portal:
OMG! Where is my portal? You need to pick many portals just to get to the middle. So careful in choosing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIP and VIP Items
VIP is the most important thing to players.
It costs $7500 but it lasts for 31 Days / 1 Month!
In VIP, you can have 400 ammo per gun, you can access on different colors and
the most important, the VIP ITEM!
No one loves VIP than VIP Item!

TIPS
When you are gonna buy the VIP,
make sure your identified or it won't work.
Then, if the VIP Item is released, you wait 10-15 days even you have the exact
amount of money because you can get 2 VIP Items in 1 VIP!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, That's it! Done!

Dark Ice Cream to the Rescue!

Ryan 09-21-2013 11:55 AM

+rep for putting in effort for this

Dark Ice Cream 09-21-2013 12:11 PM

Wuts rep? @-@ but tnx spent 1 hour for that :cri didnt ate lunch out of food too late

Ryan 09-21-2013 12:18 PM

rep (reputation) are those green rectangles under your name and picture. It's almost the same as liking someones post. When you rep someone, they get a certain amount of post depending on how much rep or posts they have. (don't know which one it is) Every 100 rep points you receive, you get 1 more green bar. Up until you get 500 rep points (5 bars) it becomes 200 rep points needed. You rep someone by clicking the red heart on the side of their post.

Dark Ice Cream 09-21-2013 12:25 PM

Ohh tnx for rep me :3

Dark Ice Cream 09-21-2013 02:13 PM

Tnx to Rufus for rep-ing me :3

Vivid 10-19-2013 02:40 PM

When I was a noob, the first thing I ever got EVER EVEN before everything, was the enraged rifle, I'm not good at poking but how much damage is it?

Sav 04-10-2014 02:45 PM

ah so helpful! thanks + for you :)

Myst 04-10-2014 03:15 PM

Pretty helpful!

Dark Ice Cream 04-11-2014 05:49 AM

Enraged Rifle has 5.5 BD (Base Damage) With Commando, 6.5, except 5.5 is 6 and 6.5 is 7 lol
I think? Lol if not, 5 and 6 (haven't been on in iZone for awhile, connection is crappy)