Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technology (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Need new phone. suggestions (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40654)

Westbrook Graal 07-02-2018 01:55 PM

Need new phone. suggestions

My current phone (an iphone SE) is badly cracked to the point where cracked pieces of glass often actually break off from the phone. It's still usable thank god since the glass is mainly breaking off in small pieces from the top right going out, but it's been progressively getting closer and closer to the actual screen part. The entire top right of the phones glass is gone.

I need a new phone, not sure exactly what to get. I was thinking of an iphone 6, but I need suggestions. would be nice to also get some headphone suggestions, i would prefer in-ear/earbuds. reasonable prices

ty

Saeed 07-02-2018 04:00 PM

iPhone 6 is bad. If you’re planning to get an iPhone get 6s or above. If you’re planning to get the newst iPhones like IPhone X, I would not suggest u to do instead wait for the new one.

5hift 07-03-2018 01:14 PM

OnePlus 6

Weeno 07-04-2018 02:47 AM

Idk I use to have a note 4 and it was so much better than the iPhone 8 I’m using right now. Note 4 has like the same quality as a computer monitor by the looks of it

iHot 07-04-2018 03:07 PM

It basically comes down to what you need of your phone if you liked your iPhone then stick to an iPhone but try getting another SE or a 6S, getting a 6 is actually a downgrade from your current phone and also have heard reports of them bending through use? I’ve used both Android and iPhone and I liked Android’s less restrictive OS a lot but at the end of the day the iPhone is very straightforward and integrates seamlessly in most peoples lives, well refined.

RyanB 07-04-2018 09:45 PM

nokia 3310

Rusix 07-04-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by iHot (Post 814843)
It basically comes down to what you need of your phone if you liked your iPhone then stick to an iPhone but try getting another SE or a 6S, getting a 6 is actually a downgrade from your current phone and also have heard reports of them bending through use? I’ve used both Android and iPhone and I liked Android’s less restrictive OS a lot but at the end of the day the iPhone is very straightforward and integrates seamlessly in most peoples lives, well refined.

The iPhone 6 does infact bend. Which wouldn't be a big deal. If it wasn't for the fact it bends super easily. And i do mean incredibly easily. It's about as easy as bending plastic. From what I'm told it's just made of weak metal and it is poorly designed. Not 100% sure tho but would not surprise me based off of Apple's history.

Also, Try to get a Razer phone If you can. Seems to be one of the best gaming phones out there. 120 refresh rate. 8 GB of ram. Ect.and a pretty long battery life. As well as it comes with fingerprint sensor and all that. It's the personal phone i use

Weeno 07-07-2018 03:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 814874)
The iPhone 6 does infact bend. Which wouldn't be a big deal. If it wasn't for the fact it bends super easily. And i do mean incredibly easily. It's about as easy as bending plastic. From what I'm told it's just made of weak metal and it is poorly designed. Not 100% sure tho but would not surprise me based off of Apple's history.

Also, Try to get a Razer phone If you can. Seems to be one of the best gaming phones out there. 120 refresh rate. 8 GB of ram. Ect.and a pretty long battery life. As well as it comes with fingerprint sensor and all that. It's the personal phone i use

The promotions and marketing for bending the iPhone 6 made it look like it was as flexible as a piece of rubber but instead it’s just any iPhone