Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   RP Military Guilds problems. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40123)

Rusix 01-04-2018 04:42 PM

RP Military Guilds problems.

Anyone noticing the large increase in the already kinda cringey military Roleplayers?
Like I think we can all agree on the fact they are absolutely annoying as is, maybe Atleast build a actual system like towering for them? I shiver in absolute cringe sometimes when I see them in York or something acting all like "all dies to our enemiesssss PLEASE".

SomeGuy 01-04-2018 04:44 PM

You've obviously not played graal for long enough to know what military guilds USED to be like. They're much better now...

Ethacon 01-04-2018 04:59 PM

I used to participate in one of the guilds until I left to pursue a spot on the levels team of Zone and apparently military used to be better but that's from the view of one of them so I don't know.

It's annoying, they force you to wear a certain outfit and they charge into some random place thinking they own it.

Bryan* 01-04-2018 05:01 PM

One thing hasn’t changed; they hack and glitch a lot.

Heeble 01-04-2018 05:01 PM

I think it's nice to see a group of players outside of Graal City just doing whatever they feel like. They're having fun, and that's not a bad thing.

Ethacon 01-04-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Posted by Heeble (Post 805890)
I think it's nice to see a group of players outside of Graal City just doing whatever they feel like. They're having fun, and that's not a bad thing.

right, but it gets really extreme when they take up a whole area with a ton of people and pk, not for actual kills because it gets disabled automatically, but because they are fighting over "control" of the area.

Not that it matters to me seeing as I can't play and probably will never be able to again.

Ximithie 01-04-2018 05:27 PM

with soronia we ride and shall deceive all the bad enemies that haunt us at night!!!

Zearos 01-04-2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ethacon (Post 805891)
right, but it gets really extreme when they take up a whole area with a ton of people and pk, not for actual kills because it gets disabled automatically, but because they are fighting over "control" of the area.

Not that it matters to me seeing as I can't play and probably will never be able to again.

This does get really annoying, usually those pk fests last for 8+ hours. Should find a better way for them to resolve their conflicts and ****.

Ethacon 01-04-2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by Zearos (Post 805896)
This does get really annoying, usually those pk fests last for 8+ hours. Should find a better way for them to resolve their conflicts and ****.

Devs added RPS to the game for a reason...

Pokki 01-04-2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Heeble (Post 805890)

they cause huge lag spikes, sometimes it takes me like 5 minutes just to get across the battlefield

Ethacon 01-04-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Pokki (Post 805903)
they cause huge lag spikes, sometimes it takes me like 5 minutes just to get across the battlefield

Meanwhile berating you with swords because

1.They think you are an enemy because you aren't in their guild
2. They are mad at you for being on their battlefield
3. They aren't paying attention and are randomly hitting people even "allies" (not literal but they sometimes "alliance with other guilds".

4-Lom 01-04-2018 06:36 PM

On the one hand its kind of neat... that they've taken a concept and run with it in the game parameters, essentially changing their heuristic from the accepted norm. Unfortunate that they don't band together and make 'towering' part of their 'territory' disputes. Seems like that would really lend some credibility to the past time. Or vice versa.

The only time it really bothers me is when they start publicly using distasteful language or trying to force you out of their 'territory' by sending new recruits to harass you.

Game disruption? That's a paddlin.

Perseus 01-04-2018 06:41 PM

1. Are they physically harming you?
  2. Are they obstructing your ability to play the game so much they need banned?
  3. Are they causing any more lag than the amount of people at Burger Refuge?
  4. Why are you so against people taking a ****ty game and doing something they enjoy on it?
*If you answered No to most of these questions, this game bothers you too much and you need to get the heck over it.

Eugeen 01-04-2018 06:48 PM

If you can't beat them, become them

Westbrook Graal 01-04-2018 07:39 PM

Theyre having fun in a game which lacks for fun content. You can think they're cringe or not, but its a large group of players making the best out of a bad situation. They aren't bothering you so I don't see why its an issue. You sparring with your insane delay is probably more annoying to people then these guilds. They're having fun doing something unorthodox, and they made their own system out of a simple game. Call it whatever you want.