Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What Improvements Are You Looking For in Zone? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36800)

Nyte* 08-29-2016 05:08 PM

What Improvements Are You Looking For in Zone?

I think we can all agree Zone could use some improvements and to my knowledge several improvements are being currently made, but what are some improvements that might bring you back to the game?
My list is:
  • Gun balance
  • Changed basing system from skybase and zodiac bases
  • New tileset
  • One final gmap that can be added on to not 30 different gmaps in the span of a year
  • Finalization of basing rewards
  • Fixing showdown glitches and spar glitches

Rosewald 08-29-2016 11:39 PM

Redo the bases so that people holding it have a respawn somewhere in the base.
Do a gfx training course or something, sick of seeing some of the stuff that makes the cut.
Redo the hat shops omfg. There is that one cluster f*** sitting on the gmap with hats from years ago. Maybe fix this by adding smaller different hat shops amongst the new gmap and update them every so while so people would actually want to buy hats in store.

Weeno 08-30-2016 12:12 AM

I could care less (i dont actually mean that) but zone needs some serious gfx improvement. Asap not even asap but like rn.

Rosewald 08-30-2016 01:38 AM

I agree

TWIZ 08-30-2016 03:54 AM

Oh please this is the same exact list from last year, that's when you realize there's something really messed up about this server

Devlin 08-31-2016 02:30 AM

Quote:

Posted by Nyte* (Post 730296)
I think we can all agree Zone could use some improvements and to my knowledge several improvements are being currently made, but what are some improvements that might bring you back to the game?
My list is:
  • Gun balance
  • Changed basing system from skybase and zodiac bases
  • New tileset
  • One final gmap that can be added on to not 30 different gmaps in the span of a year
  • Finalization of basing rewards
  • Fixing showdown glitches and spar glitches

Server is trashed beyond return. Best path of resurrection is to scrap the server and start it from the ground up without any junkie VIP items.

Rosewald 08-31-2016 03:50 AM

You'd be surprised that Chelt and the team (such as tay and what not) are going through a process and planning on how they're going to fix and balance the game.
Just wait.

Devlin 08-31-2016 05:24 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rosewald (Post 730499)
You'd be surprised that Chelt and the team (such as tay and what not) are going through a process and planning on how they're going to fix and balance the game.
Just wait.

You know this how?

PigParty 08-31-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by Devlin (Post 730520)
You know this how?

pretty sure he's a gfx admin.

Devlin 08-31-2016 11:32 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 730531)
pretty sure he's a gfx admin.

That's like asking an art major to do your engineering homework

They know nothing

TWIZ 08-31-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Devlin (Post 730548)
That's like asking an art major to do your engineering homework

They know nothing

What if they're minoring in engineering

Then they must know something

Devlin 08-31-2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by TWIZ (Post 730580)
What if they're minoring in engineering

Then they must know something

Nothing is something

Rosewald 09-01-2016 12:19 AM

It isnt even that big of an info leak.
They're going out of their way to fix everything, so stop hating on it ;P

Alex Damian 09-01-2016 12:26 AM

Lol

Weeno 09-01-2016 12:56 AM

I'm sure its hard to work on big updates all at once, its like trying to do a science project first as you have a whole bunch of little worksheets that are staring at you.bad comparison I know

But what I'm saying is that its not that bad to work on all the little things first before the big things, in fact I'm sure its even possible to be done at the same time. Like you can tell the gfx team to remake the little graphics and they can be added while the levels team are working on some new levels for new shops that are supposedly planned

By the way, didn't you guys say all the hats on zone were going to be remade????