Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Adding Accessories! (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40590)

Archie 06-17-2018 03:44 AM

Adding Accessories!

Hello there!

I just wanted to suggest the idea of adding accessories to Era!

If you have no idea as to what accessories are, go ahead and download either West or Classic to get a better image. I believe adding accessories would make Era much more fun and interesting.

From,
Archie

Perseus 06-18-2018 02:34 AM

https://www.era-go.com/forum/

Archie 06-18-2018 03:55 AM

???

Weeno 06-23-2018 03:42 AM

google.com

Quote:

Posted by Perseus (Post 813603)

My god i clicked on the link by accident and the whole era go forums look so dang clustered man just like the server it self

Master Shredder 06-27-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by Archie (Post 813586)
Hello there!

I just wanted to suggest the idea of adding accessories to Era!

If you have no idea as to what accessories are, go ahead and download either West or Classic to get a better image. I believe adding accessories would make Era much more fun and interesting.

From,
Archie

This would be extremely difficult to implement. and would cause everyones customs that have accessories would be deleted. and not allowed on uploads anymore like classic did

Archie 06-27-2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 814356)
You aren't even an era player. Could you please not suggest things for a game ypu don't even participate in. I would like era to stay different from classic and ol west thank you. Classics already turning items that used to be hats into accessories when players don't even want that happening to the hat or item lol. So like lol stop before you ruin our game too.

Hey Master Shredder,

I’ve been an Era player since 2012. It appears that you spend too much time on Era, doing as such means nothing. Rather than spending more time on Era, I suggest you download Duolingo to improve your grammar. Thank you.

From,
Archie

Master Shredder 06-27-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by Archie (Post 814375)
Hey Master Shredder,

I’ve been an Era player since 2012. It appears that you spend too much time on Era, doing as such means nothing. Rather than spending more time on Era, I suggest you download Duolingo to improve your grammar. Thank you.

From,
Archie

ooo a spicy boi. I've been an era player since 2011.
Seniority Rules

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 813911)
google.com

My god i clicked on the link by accident and the whole era go forums look so dang clustered man just like the server it self

ikr? isn't it awesome to have an entire forum dedicated to just 1 game, with a huge community? instead of a forum like this for the entire series. Its awesome

Asaiki 07-05-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Archie (Post 814375)
Hey Master Shredder,

From,
Archie

This is really unprofessional lol. Grammar does not mean invalidity at times.

luk 08-07-2018 04:12 PM

I like the idea, I support this.

Tay A. 08-07-2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 814356)
This would be extremely difficult to implement. and would cause everyones customs that have accessories would be deleted. and not allowed on uploads anymore like classic did

ya

and ur grammar isn't even that bad I understood what u meant

Master Shredder 08-13-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Tay A. (Post 816393)
ya

and ur grammar isn't even that bad I understood what u meant

Lol thanks, And I don't even get why he even bothered sayong that, nashing my grammar even more with commas ooo such an original. way to insult someone. Grammar doesn't mean invalidility lol. Then he linked me to an app, hows that supposed to help.

Lol anyways, This idea is still impossible to generate. I like how he avoided posting to era go. He would create an uproar

Multipas* 09-30-2018 08:33 PM

accessories are just shields, but without the rules and the only gif accesory classic release is a color wheel lol

Master Shredder 10-08-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Multipas* (Post 819167)
accessories are just shields, but without the rules and the only gif accesory classic release is a color wheel lol

LMAO IKR Accessories will ruin Era. Archie didn't even post this on Era-go.com. he purposely put it here since he knows he'll be bombarded by the hard players of era on era-go

Symmasolan 10-13-2018 08:41 PM

On Ol'West, accessories have to be manually added to every single animation on the proper layer using an attribute that's attached to your account variables and whatnot.

Aside from the obvious "that'd take a really long time if you don't make some code to do it for you", it makes new animations that are yet to be thought of take a little longer since there's more elements to work with.

MysticalDragon 10-15-2018 04:57 PM

I think it will be a great idea. Although the amount of work that's required to make this happen might not be worth it. If it was ever considered I think the previous uploads should be grandfathered in however.