Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Information (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How to make an account (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39204)

Rekkles 06-10-2017 05:48 PM

How to make an account

Ok so I made my account a while ago and my friend (9) really wants to join the forums however neither of us can figure out how to make it, we've searched the internet and... Nothing. If someone could give a link or just directions that'd be greatly appreciated. I'll rep whoever can help me first.

Shmegg 06-10-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rekkles (Post 786376)
Ok so I made my account a while ago and my friend (9) really wants to join the forums however neither of us can figure out how to make it, we've searched the internet and... Nothing. If someone could give a link or just directions that'd be greatly appreciated. I'll rep whoever can help me first.

Registration isn't open right now.

Rekkles 06-10-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 786378)
Registration isn't open right now.

1. Why not 2. When will it be?

Saeed 06-10-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rekkles (Post 786379)
1. Why not 2. When will it be?

I think it's because of the large amount of alt accounts that signed-up in the past.

Rekkles 06-10-2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Saeed (Post 786380)
I think it's because of the large amount of alt accounts that signed-up in the past.

Make it so that you can only make 1 acc a month and you can only make a max of 3 accs or something

Ducati 06-11-2017 02:09 AM

Or stop banning people for zero reasons so they don't have to make a new account? Just a thought.

Ryan 06-11-2017 02:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rekkles (Post 786381)
Make it so that you can only make 1 acc a month and you can only make a max of 3 accs or something

thats dumb, you should only be allowed one, and if ur dumb enough to get banned well then tough luck

Also I dont recommend a 9 year old going on these forums

Darlene 06-11-2017 03:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786432)
thats dumb, you should only be allowed one, and if ur dumb enough to get banned well then tough luck

I agree

Ducati 06-11-2017 03:28 AM

again - getting banned for zero reason is being dumb enough to get banned? how does that make sense? I'd love to know the reason as to why any of us have been banned? but did they give reason upon banning? No. Did we break any rules? No.
So no - it's not that straight forward.. and frustrating when people keep saying **** like that Ryan.

Ryan 06-12-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ducati (Post 786443)
again - getting banned for zero reason is being dumb enough to get banned? how does that make sense? I'd love to know the reason as to why any of us have been banned? but did they give reason upon banning? No. Did we break any rules? No.
So no - it's not that straight forward.. and frustrating when people keep saying **** like that Ryan.

Repeating urself because u got ignored?

Getting banned for ZERO ABOSOLUTELY ZERO REASON NO WAY IS THERE NOT EVEN 1 REASON YOU SLICK RICK is very unlikely, you sound like you've had a bad experience

Sig. 06-12-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786573)
Repeating urself because u got ignored?

Getting banned for ZERO ABOSOLUTELY ZERO REASON NO WAY IS THERE NOT EVEN 1 REASON YOU SLICK RICK is very unlikely, you sound like you've had a bad experience

Shouldn't talk if you have zero clue about graals politics

Shmegg 06-12-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Saeed (Post 786380)

This is part of the reason, yes. We'll possibly have an alternative option ready later this week.

Quote:

Posted by Paddie (Post 786592)
Exactly! If Jarace Feare stop banning me, I won't make accounts anymore. Why do I get banned for the same reason when I've learned my lesson. He doesn't play and won't let me play neither. Some admins abuse their power. I hate when people try to control me GRRRRRRRRRRR.

This is about Graalians, not iClassic.

Paddie 06-12-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 786594)
This is part of the reason, yes. We'll possibly have an alternative option ready later this week.

This is about Graalians, not iClassic.

Really lol? I'm paddie, don't correct me if I wrong WTF! I'm sorry I don't read many comments because I can't understand the English language. I will look at them next time before I post something interesting :D.

5hift 06-13-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 786577)

Uh for your information Ryab is the senator of the Graalians Discord.

He is a highly influential figure in the Graal Parliament and is not to be mistaken with peons like you.

Ryan 06-14-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 786577)

elaborate?

DoubleliftGraal 06-14-2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786743)
elaborate?

Basically implying that graal's ban system is corrupt. Which I totally agree with. Zideruic gets banned for being childish, I get IP banned+account disabled for 0 reason. I remember getting banned 15% of the time during gst weeks for a week and 3 days which was totally unreasonable.

Sig. 06-14-2017 10:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by 5hift (Post 786695)
Uh for your information Ryab is the senator of the Graalians Discord.

He is a highly influential figure in the Graal Parliament and is not to be mistaken with peons like you.

Wasn't Ceasar a senator aswell? We know how it ended.

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786743)
elaborate?

You get fired and blacklisted on servers if you tell them (management) your negative opinion (sup MD), they fire, blackmail and ban you for being friends troublemakers, they'll ban you for being staff on Avalonia - occasionally, some get fired only. The list is long - I could go ahead and tell you even more.

Another example is that MD globally banned me once because I reported someone who spread his mobile # around thinking that I am threatening him or somewhat like that.

Ryan 06-15-2017 05:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 786805)
Basically implying that graal's ban system is corrupt. Which I totally agree with. Zideruic gets banned for being childish, I get IP banned+account disabled for 0 reason. I remember getting banned 15% of the time during gst weeks for a week and 3 days which was totally unreasonable.

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 786816)
Wasn't Ceasar a senator aswell? We know how it ended.

You get fired and blacklisted on servers if you tell them (management) your negative opinion (sup MD), they fire, blackmail and ban you for being friends troublemakers, they'll ban you for being staff on Avalonia - occasionally, some get fired only. The list is long - I could go ahead and tell you even more.

Another example is that MD globally banned me once because I reported someone who spread his mobile # around thinking that I am threatening him or somewhat like that.

I was talking about Graalians.com not graal itself, because the threads about making accounts on these forums

Sig. 06-15-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786854)
I was talking about Graalians.com not graal itself, because the threads about making accounts on these forums

Graalians is turning into an official forum, you can expect it aswell.
And just look at Raven, her second forum account got banned because of nonsense

Ducati 06-15-2017 01:24 PM

lmao @ryan - You think this to be some professional business or something? It's run you Unixmad you plonker. If you, or any admin could so kindly tell me why I WAS banned - be greatly appreciated - thanks.

Though i feel for you Ryan - It's really not that hard to shove a baguette up unix arse.. and here you are still trying.

TomatoPanda 06-15-2017 01:40 PM

The fact that none of my friends from ol'west cant even give their opinions on this forum because they cant make accounts just pisses me off. I know graalians registration is usually open one month a year but how is ol'west community even suppose to know which month that is, it isn't like theres an exact date. Don't be surprised if ol'west makes it's own forums in the future like era did. You mise as well call graalians forum, ClassicGo (get it im so funny) due to the fact 90% of te community is just classic. The only people that even have accounts rn for ol'west section that actually are semi-active on here is me, drake, clown, and just now pikahika. 4 people shouldnt resemble a community.

Ryan 06-15-2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ducati (Post 786886)
lmao @ryan - You think this to be some professional business or something? It's run you Unixmad you plonker. If you, or any admin could so kindly tell me why I WAS banned - be greatly appreciated - thanks.

Though i feel for you Ryan - It's really not that hard to shove a baguette up unix arse.. and here you are still trying.

i have zero clue what you're on about

Darlene 06-15-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

You aren't banned on these forums? Talking about Unix that way is not helping yourself, imo

Thor 06-15-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by Darlene (Post 786932)
You aren't banned on these forums? Talking about Unix that way is not helping yourself, imo

It's remarkable how many community members held in a high regard go on to trash talk Unixmad. 10 years ago the small minority of people who were considered anti-Unixmad were generally ridiculed and laughed off the forums. Now such anti-Unixmad sentiments are arguably conventional wisdom, whether it's right or wrong you cannot deny the surge in its frequency.

Ducati 06-16-2017 02:37 AM

Ryan - for someone who has nearly 6k posts.. you actually have little idea of what's actually going on.

Moonie - My other main account is banned. There was 4 of us removed from the forum. 3 of us were removed because Unix has a personal (as in real life) issue with 1 of the persons. As we were a development team - we all got removed (no idea why).

Thor - I was a reasonable person, and always stated I didn't know Unix all that well to state anything otherwise. Then this year we got screwed over by him a couple of time... so I feel I have the right to judge him as a ****ty person. Also - he controls these forums now because no one liked the harsh battlement of the official forums. Guess what will be happening to these soon?

Eugeen 06-16-2017 08:19 AM

Registering in 2017 lul

Ryan 06-16-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ducati (Post 787015)
Ryan - for someone who has nearly 6k posts.. you actually have little idea of what's actually going on.

Moonie - My other main account is banned. There was 4 of us removed from the forum. 3 of us were removed because Unix has a personal (as in real life) issue with 1 of the persons. As we were a development team - we all got removed (no idea why).

Thor - I was a reasonable person, and always stated I didn't know Unix all that well to state anything otherwise. Then this year we got screwed over by him a couple of time... so I feel I have the right to judge him as a ****ty person. Also - he controls these forums now because no one liked the harsh battlement of the official forums. Guess what will be happening to these soon?

idc about u getting banned on graal i dont even play graal anymore, most of my posts are just dumb ****

Darlene 06-16-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Eugeen (Post 787030)
Registering in 2017 lul

Me? Here, yes...been around Graal for many years, though

Saeed 06-16-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

? It's run you Unixmad you plonker.

You're making your situation even worse, are you banned on a graal server or your main forums account is banned?

Quote:

Posted by Darlene (Post 787050)

What server do you play on?

Eugeen 06-16-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by Darlene (Post 787050)

It wasn't directed to anyone specific

It's just a forum meme cus registration is closed all the time and older accounts are supposedly "better" :rolleyes:

Rekkles 06-16-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786432)

What if I need a friend to open it?

Don't answer if you're going to just be an prick

Darlene 06-16-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by Saeed (Post 787054)
What server do you play on?

Havent played for awhile. I used to play on PC Classic, and was Manager of NPulse. I occasionally play on Classic on Facebook.

Quote:

Posted by Eugeen (Post 787055)
It wasn't directed to anyone specific

It's just a forum meme cus registration is closed all the time and older accounts are supposedly "better" :rolleyes:

I see.

Ducati 06-17-2017 02:18 AM

I banned on both Saeed - They removed us on here, and the game at the same time.

Ryan 06-17-2017 02:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rekkles (Post 787062)

what?

DarkKnight 06-18-2017 12:10 AM

Only 2011 members should be allowed to make alts ;)

Reign 06-18-2017 06:48 AM

Quote:

Posted by DarkKnight (Post 787197)
Only 2011 members should be allowed to make alts ;)

cries inside

Chance* 06-18-2017 07:11 AM

I actually registered when registration was closed I believe. I just attempted to download a file, and it told me that I needed to register an account and took me to the registration page.

Reign 06-18-2017 09:14 AM

Quote:

Posted by Chance* (Post 787231)
I actually registered when registration was closed I believe. I just attempted to download a file, and it told me that I needed to register an account and took me to the registration page.

i had to wait until they opened in december but before that i was in extreme lurker mode

Paddie 06-19-2017 05:16 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ducati (Post 787122)
I banned on both Saeed - They removed us on here, and the game at the same time.

Lol why are you posting here if you r banned? You have to follow instructions. If they dont want you on their forums, then leave! =_=

Thor 06-19-2017 08:00 AM

Quote:

Posted by Paddie (Post 787323)
Lol why are you posting here if you r banned? You have to follow instructions. If they dont want you on their forums, then leave! =_=

What an absurd thing to say. Nonetheless they don't have a choice now as their forum account has since been banned and registration is disabled both here and on the "official" forums.

I wonder if Stephane realises that Ducati was once a developer on his precious iClassic, and actually one of the levellers at the time who stuck to the more traditional style that had previously been under-represented. And yet while people such as Ducati are treated as cannon fodder, the disgraced Carlito still hasn't been shown the door.

Sardon 06-20-2017 10:42 AM

Registration will be open for a few months at some point just wait for shmegg to anounce

Busuioc 06-20-2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by Reign (Post 787242)
i had to wait until they opened in december but before that i was in extreme lurker mode

weird, it was open in november when i registered

CM 06-20-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rekkles (Post 787062)

how is he being a prick? he gave you an answer. just because it isn't the answer that you wanted to hear doesn't make him a prick lol, if anything he was one of the few people in this thread who actually replied to your initial question

Paddie 06-20-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by CM (Post 787453)
how is he being a prick? he gave you an answer. just because it isn't the answer that you wanted to hear doesn't make him a prick lol, if anything he was one of the few people in this thread who actually replied to your initial question

Guy, don't get into in other people's conversations. Rekkles want a reasonable answer not a dumb one. The registration process should be open all the time. Thank you Colin for activate my account =_=!

Eugeen 06-20-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Paddie (Post 787461)
Guy, don't get into in other people's conversations. Rekkles want a reasonable answer not a dumb one. The registration process should be open all the time. Thank you Colin for activate my account =_=!

This is why 2016 and newer members should be removed from the forums

CM 06-20-2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Posted by Paddie (Post 787461)

Sorry, but who are you?

Paddie 06-20-2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Eugeen (Post 787462)
This is why 2016 and newer members should be removed from the forums

What? Are you saying I should be removed from the forums? Do I know you? Am I talking to you? Do you know the meaning of respect? If you are mad, don't take it out on me. ;)

Ryan 06-20-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Paddie (Post 787467)
What? Are you saying I should be removed from the forums? Do I know you? Am I talking to you? Do you know the meaning of respect? If you are mad, don't take it out on me. ;)

That feel when you realize there's a more autistic person on these forums than Force

https://media.tenor.com/images/6f190...4e7c/tenor.gif

Force 06-21-2017 12:28 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 787475)
than Force

Ryan 06-21-2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Force (Post 787485)

my point proven