Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Creative Corner (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Anyone want a pixel portrait? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40935)

Coco 10-03-2018 12:27 AM

Anyone want a pixel portrait?

Hi idk I'm sitting here waiting for my slow computer to finish searching for something and idk feels like doing a few pixel portraits would be fun sooooo....okay whoever makes the 18th, 29th, and 43rd comment (totally pulled those numbers out of thin air) I'll do a pixel portrait of your graal character from the shoulders up, like a profile picture or something. Just include your characters picture in the comment or I won't count your "entry" and just skip to the next guy. (ex: if 18th person posts without a picture then 19th person (or whoever posts next WITH a picture) will be chosen). Rules are simple so no sour grapes pls and thx.

Heck lets do a 300th comment too cause i don't think this thread will get that many replies. unless you guys spam it or some crap lol w/e

I'll post picture in this thread when I get to making it.

Geez my computer is still searching it's been like 10 minutes now wtf.

kenthefruit 10-03-2018 12:28 AM

nice

Jarace 10-03-2018 02:14 AM

Looking forward to seeing the portraits!

Garutias 10-03-2018 02:52 AM

So I’m the 4th comment right? Just want to clarify

Coco 10-03-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Garutias (Post 819265)
So I’m the 4th comment right? Just want to clarify

Yep, not counting my original post. This one counts though. Everything after the original post counts I guess lol

Bryan* 10-03-2018 02:12 PM

Coolio

Vicipower 10-03-2018 02:16 PM

shur

Coco 10-03-2018 07:11 PM

you know if y'all just wait until the 18th, 29th and 43rd comment gets close without saying anything, it's never going to get there. But whatever floats your boat guess that means I don't have to make any pixel portraits after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

or maybe no one cares...o well!

DKgreen 10-03-2018 07:20 PM

DK :)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...667e6ca167.jpg

Sun* 10-03-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by Coco (Post 819291)
you know if y'all just wait until the 18th, 29th and 43rd comment gets close without saying anything, it's never going to get there. But whatever floats your boat guess that means I don't have to make any pixel portraits after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

or maybe no one cares...o well!

Add a new rule : they have to leave a nice comment

Coco 10-03-2018 07:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sun* (Post 819296)
Add a new rule : they have to leave a nice comment

Sure!

Jarace 10-03-2018 09:10 PM

Have you done pixel portraits in the past? Google Images seems to turn up a wide variety of things for pixel portraits, so it'd be cool for the less graphically inclined (like me) to get an idea of what they will look like.

Saeed 10-03-2018 09:36 PM

So like does it have to be a picture from graal?
Or let’s say if you posted a picture of your slot on graal do you make something like Jarace’s Profile picture. Also, can I just spam till the 18th post? Lol

Garutias 10-03-2018 11:09 PM

Can someone say something pls it’s going so slow

Coco 10-03-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Posted by Saeed (Post 819299)
So like does it have to be a picture from graal?
Or let’s say if you posted a picture of your slot on graal do you make something like Jarace’s Profile picture. Also, can I just spam till the 18th post? Lol

Posting the slot you want the picture based off of is fine, I just need any reference. Id prefer if it was graal or I guess an irl photo if you want, but nothing from another game cause other games can have a lot more complicated designs that I don't particularly feel like making.

I plan on making it like a shoulders up portrait, kind of like stardew valley I suppose? I don't have an idea planned out 100% (I just figured I'd make whatever popped in my head that I thought would look good), but think stardew valley profiles when you talk to people I suppose.

As for spamming, I really don't care that much though I think the forums might stop you from doing that. It can be like those "1000th post wins" thread for all I care. This is a very laid back event that I just decided to start spur of the moment, so I'm not going to be strict about anything. As long as you follow the short amount of rules in the original post then idc :D

Oh look at that only 3 more posts till we have our first entry!!!!!