Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hats turning into Accessory? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40451)

Rusix 05-13-2018 08:43 PM

Hats turning into Accessory?

3 Attachment(s)
Some of you noticed, Some don't but they are switching some hats into a accessory item. I assume all hats that was on the shoulder will be a accessory now.

Normally I wouldn't really care about such an issue. But it isnt making sense with some hats at all, Or accessory now I guess. I first noticed it with this below. For some hats that get turned into Accessory items like below. It messes up the side frames so they stick out more and don't really aligns the same way.

Secondly layering makes absolutely no sense at all. Since hats later over accessories. It just means if tried to wear a hat with the accessories that was a hat. Well you'll get the result below. Things like the admin horn and mask will go over it. Anything around the mouth in hats goes over it. I don't know any other hats that this has been done to. But I think they should better test it a hat should actually become a accessory because like the hood. Just doesn't make sense.

Also on a side note, Can the hood he switched back to a hat? Kinda looks ugly now. Especially since all the hats layer over it besides masks...Which also kinda layer over it

Zorma Knight 05-13-2018 08:52 PM

(Lol dam I was gonna make a thread but you beat me)
But yeah its cool that some hats are converting as accessories, but they should leave some as hats like the old hoodie from nafets since now you cant combine it with capes, so I hope they can switch back (but I doubt it cuz I guess its to late) :/

Yonce 05-13-2018 09:05 PM

is there a suggestion box for what hats belong in accessories

TeK 05-13-2018 10:24 PM

If you don’t want anything to layer oddly over the hood, you can just wear it without a hat

ZedFox 05-13-2018 10:38 PM

They should classify accessories into two categories, so you could wear say, the hood and a tail at the same time, something that I was able to do before this happened :(

Perseus 05-13-2018 10:52 PM

Would it be possible to select which layer you want the accessory to appear on? I mean, its done with furniture. I'm not sure how well that correlates to hats and the like, though.

Rusix 05-13-2018 10:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by TeK (Post 811901)
If you don’t want anything to layer oddly over the hood, you can just wear it without a hat

You could, But it doesn't look right anymore. Now the hood sticks out too much on the sides whatever direction your character faces.it looks absolutely ugly now no matter which way you look at it. Layering is broken. Frame is messed up looking. Ect.

Quote:

Posted by Perseus (Post 811904)
Would it be possible to select which layer you want the accessory to appear on? I mean, its done with furniture. I'm not sure how well that correlates to hats and the like, though.

There currently is no such feature, plus even if it did it wouldn't help with the frames being messed up and it sticking out so much.

I also heard another hat got turned into a accessory. I'm not sure why they are doing this, Because it just is messing up a lot of hat layering and frames

Kamaeru 05-13-2018 11:02 PM

poor attempt at competing with bomy island

Thallen 05-13-2018 11:28 PM

so what are you gonna do about my GST and 1k hats that are technically accessories

Rusix 05-14-2018 12:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Thallen (Post 811909)
so what are you gonna do about my GST and 1k hats that are technically accessories

Well, I hate to break it to ya thallen. But it seems like you gonna no longer have those as GST "hats" But instead as GST accessories

4-Lom 05-14-2018 02:05 AM

Yeah... super disappointed here.

That rolled down hood hat was actually useful WITH accessories, and now I'll probably never wear it with a cape again. Sad.

Rusix 05-14-2018 02:48 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 811922)
Yeah... super disappointed here.

That rolled down hood hat was actually useful WITH accessories, and now I'll probably never wear it with a cape again. Sad.

I know, I personally feel it was never meant to be like a Accessory. Despite it obviously doesn't make sense layering wise. But because like you said, it was useful WITH accessories. If anything I'd even say Accesories looked more completed with it. Have a tail accessory like Zedfox? Hood worked with it. Have a cape? Hood worked with it. Have a bookbag and trying to role play in the school by wearing a hoodie? THE Hood could work with it. And much more....

Now it just is really crappy to have no matter which way you look at it. Most your hats layer over it. Even some mask do that had a mouth cover. The frames on the side now stick out a lot more and i got no idea why. It worked amazingly for a lot of things as a HAT, But now as an accessory it basically shouldn't even exist. Because everything layers over it. The frames are messed up on it now. And it worked great as a HAT that worked with accessories.

And does anyone else know any other hats that this happened to?

Eugeen 05-14-2018 03:39 AM

The only reason people bought those hoods was because capes fit under them perfectly lmao

Snow Noob 05-14-2018 07:18 AM

Currently at this time not many hats have been changed. This doesn't imply that GST hats will be changed into accessories and it seems like some big assumptions are being made here.

Your feedback is very valuable though of course, please feel free to post other hats you would like to see turned into accessories or even constructive comments on what you would like to see different on this. I have old hats I personally wouldn't mind seeing changed. Change isn't always bad.

Thallen 05-14-2018 07:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Snow Noob (Post 811944)
Currently at this time not many hats have been changed. This doesn't imply that GST hats will be changed into accessories and it seems like some big assumptions are being made here.

i mean it's not like anyone would have reason to complain, if there are any GST or 1k hats that are technically accessories then it doesn't devalue them by turning them into accessories, i was just curious

https://puu.sh/AlThW/832c5c9023.jpg
this is a 1st place GST hat, dunno if it qualifies