Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Yo why mess with the Economy. Unhappy Decisions (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40622)

Master Shredder 06-25-2018 10:18 PM

Yo why mess with the Economy. Unhappy Decisions

Yo staff, why did you need to mess with the furniture. Like wtf, i can only sell something for 10 gralats now lol? You already decreased loot pricing and bugsyou messed with too. Lets not forget gralat spawn rate but why the furniture and refund options?. Sure idc if u took away upload refunds. But seriously why can't i sell my furniture now.

I'm a paying customer, you make over $100 U.S Dollars off me per year JuSt FoR ClAsSiC because im happy with what you've been doing. But come on, these decisions you're making aren't benefitting your laying customers.

YoU'rE SupPoSeD tO mAkE mE HapPY nOt tHe OpPoSiTe. Cut the dumb decisions. Sure they'll make you more money, lol but you are gonna make less money off your actual supporters. Market Experts suggest you should make your customers enjoy spending money on the game. This is the complete opposite. I enjoy spending money for gralats for your holiday and seasonal items. I've started buying less and less hats because you aren't making me very happy with your seasonal and holiday items or your development work on the game. So i've started spending less. Sure this thread might be a rant but its still a wake up call to you.

Everyone else, what else are you unhappy about.

Zorbakid 06-25-2018 11:28 PM

Hey, look on the bright side. I can no longer regret selling my 50k piano for an upload, only to buy another 50k piano in a month because I got paid and missed my piano :(

Master Shredder 06-25-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Posted by Zorbakid (Post 814180)
Hey, look on the bright side. I can no longer regret selling my 50k piano for an upload, only to buy another 50k piano in a month because I got paid and missed my piano :(

See look. right there. leys say maybe you were gonna buy that 50k for that new piano again. Boom they just lost $20 in profit cus now you cant get other stuff you want. So instead you probably spent$5 instead to get the decor since you cant sell the piano lol.

Heeble 06-25-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Posted by fp4 (Post 812816)
We've re-enabled selling/refunding furniture but nerfed the maximum refund to 10g for now.

I have a feeling this is not a temporary solution.

Zetectic 06-26-2018 02:31 AM

Quote:

Posted by Heeble (Post 814183)
I have a feeling this is not a temporary solution.

Yeah, It’s not. Don’t underestimate the money people recollect from selling furnis. Esp people rack up ton from xmas and resell around this time for limited items.

Sir Travis 06-26-2018 03:39 AM

Having experienced the multiplying furniture effect glitch myself, I’m pretty glad that it’s nerfed for now

4-Lom 06-26-2018 05:13 AM

What baffles me is why there isn't just a separate record of every player's furniture that only gets edited/changed when making purchases or selling... this would prevent 'lag' from doubling or tripling furniture - the system I envision would check against the record upon placement of objects n the level, but not edit the numbers?

What we have currently seems to be a single-record system that actually removes and adds furniture to your inventory on purchase/resale and placement/restore. Seems foolhardy when the placement and restoring of furniture causes these and other issues.

And don't get me started on 'upload tokens' :/

Master Shredder 06-26-2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 814209)
What baffles me is why there isn't just a separate record of every player's furniture that only gets edited/changed when making purchases or selling... this would prevent 'lag' from doubling or tripling furniture - the system I envision would check against the record upon placement of objects n the level, but not edit the numbers?

What we have currently seems to be a single-record system that actually removes and adds furniture to your inventory on purchase/resale and placement/restore. Seems foolhardy when the placement and restoring of furniture causes these and other issues.

And don't get me started on 'upload tokens' :/

Graal uses a Mongo DataBase setup. A non-Sql database

Crono 06-26-2018 08:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Sir Travis (Post 814206)
Having experienced the multiplying furniture effect glitch myself, I’m pretty glad that it’s nerfed for now

Why would you be glad? Yeah, people who glitch don't deserve infinite money, but the cost of the entire community? iClassic doesn't even have an economy so it's not like it affects the entire server.

Yami 06-26-2018 11:08 AM

All options of re-selling furniture; as well as making gralats via looting, bug catching, etc. Have all been nerfed in wake to the soon to be released Player-to-Player item trading.

Sir Travis 06-26-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Posted by Crono (Post 814229)
Why would you be glad? Yeah, people who glitch don't deserve infinite money, but the cost of the entire community? iClassic doesn't even have an economy so it's not like it affects the entire server.

I’m happy because the problem has been identified, a temporary patch has halted the “get Rich quick” schemes and eventually a permanent fix
will arrive

Zorbakid 06-26-2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sir Travis (Post 814232)
eventually a permanent fix

ehhhhh

Classic prove me wrong

Rusix 06-26-2018 01:45 PM

Fp4 stated the furniture thing was temporary.

But would it really ******* surprise me if they lied like they usually do and make it an excuse to make people buy gralats. I mean seriously i spent 2 minutes chasing a butterfly today only to learn it was worth 17 gralats, I could have literally dropped 1-3 bombs in a grass area in my GH and got that and more. Is there any point at all in but catching?

They changed the furniture resell because furniture duplicates. But thing is I don't think you can even duplicate it at will.

Master Shredder 06-27-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 814243)

But would it really ******* surprise me if they lied like they usually do and make it an excuse to make people buy gralats. I mean seriously i spent 2 minutes chasing a butterfly today only to learn it was worth 17 gralats, I could have literally dropped 1-3 bombs in a grass area in my GH and got that and more. Is there any point at all in but catching?

They changed the furniture resell because furniture duplicates. But thing is I don't think you can even duplicate it at will.

Butt Catching is illegal my man. Unless its in a strip club

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 814243)

Why is it ive never experienced this glitch, or really EVER heard about it. Sure i read like what 1 thread LOL. If something really exists why aren't I seeing more complains about the glitch I read this whole forum every once in a while and I should see a ton of topics on this "gert rich quick" scheme. Along with the upload tokens excuse, I never heard of anything said anywhere on the forums about players glitching upload refunds to obtain infinite gralats.

Also. The game keeps an in-app purchase log. OK I bet theres a transaction log too? Couldn't you just ban someone for doing these glitches like come on? the game should be logging something or some kind of transaction history.

I do apologize for my replies if they seem all over the place lol. I can't really think right now and I might just be saying things :(

Rusix 06-27-2018 02:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 814287)
Butt Catching is illegal my man. Unless its in a strip club

Why is it ive never experienced this glitch, or really EVER heard about it. Sure i read like what 1 thread LOL. If something really exists why aren't I seeing more complains about the glitch I read this whole forum every once in a while and I should see a ton of topics on this "gert rich quick" scheme. Along with the upload tokens excuse, I never heard of anything said anywhere on the forums about players glitching upload refunds to obtain infinite gralats.

Also. The game keeps an in-app purchase log. OK I bet theres a transaction log too? Couldn't you just ban someone for doing these glitches like come on? the game should be logging something or some kind of transaction history.

I do apologize for my replies if they seem all over the place lol. I can't really think right now and I might just be saying things :(

Lmao didn't notice that.

And they could ban anyone who does it. I'm sure, but they can't because it doesn't seem to happen deliberately. Take for example me. I literally had 1 magic bookself from snowtown. It somehow randomly duplicated another bookselfs and I didn't even have it out, Was in storage. I just enter my guild house and there a new one is just right on the ground. No idea how it got there. Now I got like 15-17 of them.and I only paid for 1