Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   the return of 1k guild hat and also punishments of rioters? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40617)

DKgreen 06-25-2018 01:33 AM

the return of 1k guild hat and also punishments of rioters?

Good could return the system of 1k guild hat and also punishments given to those who use pk areas to make riot and thus gain many more kills than in the castle because the castle is not serving at all.

Mount 06-25-2018 01:46 AM

what is punicoses

Meteor 06-25-2018 01:48 AM

good thread

Master Shredder 06-26-2018 08:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by DKgreen (Post 814107)
Good could return the system of 1k guild hat and also punishments given to those who use pk areas to make riot and thus gain many more kills than in the castle because the castle is not serving at all.

lol why are you complaining about rioters wtf. Riots are fun asf bro. Get a grip on your thrill

DKgreen 06-26-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 814222)
lol why are you complaining about rioters wtf. Riots are fun asf bro. Get a grip on your thrill

Do you think it's cool to do riot? if this is so we would not need guild and castle was just make a mound and kill general.

Enviado de meu Moto C Plus usando o Tapatalk

Weeno 06-26-2018 09:54 PM

Bro riots r fun

DKgreen 06-26-2018 10:06 PM

Riot is not cool when you are in the castle sounding for kills a noob any doing riot you get more than you do not say that riot is cool because it did not take several guilds and players after the riot as an example to guild characters japan and venus gospel among others!

Meteor 06-26-2018 11:10 PM

agreed ^

Weeno 06-26-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by DKgreen (Post 814277)
Riot is not cool when you are in the castle sounding for kills a noob any doing riot you get more than you do not say that riot is cool because it did not take several guilds and players after the riot as an example to guild characters japan and venus gospel among others!

I feel like a god when I get into the castle while there’s a riot outside of it

Master Shredder 06-27-2018 12:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by DKgreen (Post 814277)

Dude that didn't make any sense to me at all :/ Yes im ********ammar but still. Punctuation should be used at least comas and periods.

Anyways then just not participate in the riots? Or stay away from them lol. Stop hating on something that encourages players of all kinds to participate in. Even graal city people participate in this. It brings everybody together, I think you are anti-social

DKgreen 06-27-2018 03:18 AM

I'm just wanting what was removed because of this junk from Rioter if you can not take criticism it was not supposed to be here.

Mount 06-27-2018 03:21 AM

agreed ^

DKgreen 06-27-2018 03:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by DKgreen (Post 814304)
I'm just asking what's been removed because of this riot junk, if you can not stand complaining, you can not say anything!

castle has no use if there is rioter as you encourage other players to be rioter

Westbrook Graal 06-27-2018 03:14 PM

Agreed with the DikGreen guy. He makes a good point

Master Shredder 06-27-2018 03:34 PM

Castle isnt a pk zone??? Stop hating on overworld pkers. its finally being enabled ur gonna make it get disabled again