Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Horseshoe (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40616)

Reggie* 06-23-2018 11:43 PM

Horseshoe

So today, I bought a horseshoe...not knowing it did not work on flying mounts I bought it. Soon to find out I cannot put it on a different mount. I feel that this should be changed and would be a good improvement.

Rusix 06-24-2018 01:23 AM

Honestly, I think that for what it is honestly worth. The hose shoe should work on all mounts. Even 2p mounts. Yes I get it horse shoes are meant to be on horses. But it isn't really worth it because of how classic was set up.

The horse shoe cost 20k. But only works (correct me if I'm wrong in going off memory) it only works on mounts that are 1 person, And don't travel over water. This is just too many limitations on the horse shoe. And it's literally 20k gralats. None of the mounts of which you can buy that you can add this to year around are worth even half that. Most expensive i think is 9k? why would you buy a horse shoe for a 9k horse if the horse shoe is worth more than twice that of the horse?

Green 06-25-2018 06:56 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 813989)
Honestly, I think that for what it is honestly worth. The hose shoe should work on all mounts. Even 2p mounts. Yes I get it horse shoes are meant to be on horses. But it isn't really worth it because of how classic was set up.

The horse shoe cost 20k. But only works (correct me if I'm wrong in going off memory) it only works on mounts that are 1 person, And don't travel over water. This is just too many limitations on the horse shoe. And it's literally 20k gralats. None of the mounts of which you can buy that you can add this to year around are worth even half that. Most expensive i think is 9k? why would you buy a horse shoe for a 9k horse if the horse shoe is worth more than twice that of the horse?

The horseshoe upgrade works on every mount that doesn't fly, including 2p mounts.

Rusix 06-25-2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Green (Post 814124)
The horseshoe upgrade works on every mount that doesn't fly, including 2p mounts.

Ah, Thank you for correcting me. Though I honestly think it should still work on mounts that fly over water. The horse shoe is 20k. It's a pretty expensive in game item. Plus mounts that fly over water are just simply better because they have more use. It would only make sense to upgrade your best mount and not your mount you can only use on land

Master Shredder 06-26-2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 814127)
Ah, Thank you for correcting me. Though I honestly think it should still work on mounts that fly over water. The horse shoe is 20k. It's a pretty expensive in game item. Plus mounts that fly over water are just simply better because they have more use. It would only make sense to upgrade your best mount and not your mount you can only use on land

i bought horse shoes for my 4.5k horse. Best purchase i ever made now my horse won't come to a full stop when sword spammimg. Mount pking 1
Mount Riding- 0