Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Graal Discussion (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why do people still play this game (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40759)

TWIZ 08-09-2018 01:17 AM

Why do people still play this game

it's so toxic

Rusix 08-09-2018 01:34 AM

Considering i can't spar anymore since the past 3 years. Instead I use graal as a texting app and farm slave camp maker, Other then that game is dying fast

5hift 08-09-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by Garutias (Post 816449)
I play because it's a whole other social life, it offers you a second chance and a escape from the real world.

GOAT 08-09-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Garutias (Post 816449)
it offers you a second chance and a escape from the real world.

Then I’ve been doing it wrong all these years. I usually go to the real world to escape from Graal.

Garutias 08-09-2018 08:57 PM

I changed my opinion it’s toxic

5hift 08-10-2018 12:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Garutias (Post 816490)
I changed my opinion it’s toxic

We saved another soul.

Mangsi 08-11-2018 10:11 PM

Graal still exists what

YernuMaster 08-13-2018 12:38 AM

I still play it for the money you can get from developing for it's servers.

.... .. . . ..... Oh... Wait..... ... . .. -_-

Colin 08-14-2018 02:13 PM

I fail to see how it can be toxic, you’re in full control over how you play the game and interact with the community so if you find it toxic put yourself in a different environment.

Yes the game has questionable management but we still have dedicated developers who produce content because they actually enjoy it and want the game to go in the right direction, and the core of the game hasn’t really changed much since it was released. Maybe you’ve just grown up so it’s not as enjoyable.

YernuMaster 08-14-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 816842)
I fail to see how it can be toxic, you’re in full control over how you play the game and interact with the community so if you find it toxic put yourself in a different environment.

Yes the game has questionable management but we still have dedicated developers who produce content because they actually enjoy it and want the game to go in the right direction, and the core of the game hasn’t really changed much since it was released. Maybe you’ve just grown up so it’s not as enjoyable.

But.. the money.. !!

Unknown 08-19-2018 10:03 PM

The same reason some people smoke cigarettes very day, it's addicting and it's familiar.

eul 08-20-2018 01:48 AM

i play this to advertise my youtube channel please subscribe to nekiayaj hehehe an also graal thought me about gfx which i never had idea until i played graal

SomeGuy 08-24-2018 06:01 PM

Deadest game ever. Don't know why I spent time playing it. Hardly ever gets updated with decent content. Make me the developer and graal would be far better despite the fact I've never developed a game in my life.

GOAT 08-25-2018 02:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by SomeGuy (Post 817227)
Deadest game ever. Don't know why I spent time playing it. Hardly ever gets updated with decent content. Make me the developer and graal would be far better despite the fact I've never developed a game in my life.

It’s weird that I’ve never needed classic to do anything to the game, so I could enjoy it. There’s things that have come out over the years that I enjoy, but I’ve always found my own ways to enjoy the game. Most of them consist of me annoying the community in some way. Now that I think about it, that’s why I started PKng from day 1.

Tl;dr
Graal is the type of game in which you have to find your own entertainment.

Btw I repped the last part of your post

TWIZ 09-03-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 816842)

I started playing in 2010 and yes, you can bet your ass it's not enjoyable since I've grown. I'm talking about my "prime." You say it hasn't changed? Well, that's the problem. I know that other younger players are currently in the same position I was at that age.

The self-taught development aspect is probably the only thing beneficial about this game long-term, but not every player finds themself in that position. The addiction part is what I think is toxic. Starving for more content. It's a disease.