Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Graal classic CUSTOMIZING HAT REWARDS IDEA (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41401)

0.5 05-16-2019 12:45 AM

Graal classic CUSTOMIZING HAT REWARDS IDEA

Just how you all missed my run on sentences i'm sure I think it's a perfect time to bring back the customizing guild hat reward just how we use to be able too for reaching 1k hours with a guild I think maybe they could increase the hours or maybe find a new way for where a guild can earn a custom guild hat for achieving stuff I really miss the unique creativeness of that ...

Reggie* 05-16-2019 03:15 AM

might bring back people too. If I check the charts...3 years ago maybe 4 there were about 4k people average. Now it's like 2.9k average. If I do my math right that's like going down? I don't know....you would have to check it. But like if I so happen to be like partially wrong uhm lmk. It might be 2.7k? As I said dunno, thanks.

Garutias 05-17-2019 01:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by Reggie* (Post 825911)
might bring back people too. If I check the charts...3 years ago maybe 4 there were about 4k people average. Now it's like 2.9k average. If I do my math right that's like going down? I don't know....you would have to check it. But like if I so happen to be like partially wrong uhm lmk. It might be 2.7k? As I said dunno, thanks.

there is literally 1.4 to 1k at night time

MJ4 05-17-2019 01:51 AM

It would certainly bring back some players, because it seems players are only logging on around Halloween and Christmas since there’s nothing to do, this year on easter only 3.5k players were online, that’s when all the Americans are online btww.

GOAT 05-17-2019 03:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by MJ4 (Post 825924)
It would certainly bring back some players, because it seems players are only logging on around Halloween and Christmas since there’s nothing to do, this year on easter only 3.5k players were online, that’s when all the Americans are online btww.

What? From a guy that’s wasted almost 10 years on graal I can say there’s never been more things to do. I’ve actually had fun the last month that I’ve been playing.

The thing is that most people just grow up and move on. 1k hats are not going to have an impact on player count. It will just make towering more active (not to confuse it with competitive)

Garutias 05-18-2019 05:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 825929)
What? From a guy that’s wasted almost 10 years on graal I can say there’s never been more things to do. I’ve actually had fun the last month that I’ve been playing.

The thing is that most people just grow up and move on. 1k hats are not going to have an impact on player count. It will just make towering more active (not to confuse it with competitive)

Agreed. Everyone should have faith in the developers, there’s a reason why they removed 1k hats, because people can copy and there wasn’t much originality. I’m sure they will add something good for the NGS

GOAT 05-20-2019 11:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by Garutias (Post 825970)
Agreed. Everyone should have faith in the developers, there’s a reason why they removed 1k hats, because people can copy and there wasn’t much originality. I’m sure they will add something good for the NGS

The possibilities are endless if they do it the right way. I just hope they don’t drop the ball.

4-Lom 05-22-2019 03:14 AM

:D

GOAT 05-22-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 826015)

:D

Would have been better if you added iClassics New Year ball drop