Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Crafting (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40367)

OlWestPlayer 04-23-2018 04:17 PM

Crafting

Why hasn’t crafting been released? Many admins have told me it’s complete. Are they just waiting on HW’s word or? What about gang houses?

Messiah 04-24-2018 12:31 AM

Quote:

Posted by OlWestPlayer (Post 810408)
Why hasn’t crafting been released? Many admins have told me it’s complete. Are they just waiting on HW’s word or? What about gang houses?

The real question is....WHO ARE YOU!

LSD 04-24-2018 04:04 PM

I have been waiting awhile, as I rarely play Oldest, when I do i usually check to see if crafting is done with development, but it never is. I hope that they're taking their time on it, so it's less buggy and not just procrastinating it.

Aftermath 04-24-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by LSD (Post 810519)
I have been waiting awhile, as I rarely play Oldest, when I do i usually check to see if crafting is done with development, but it never is. I hope that they're taking their time on it, so it's less buggy and not just procrastinating it.

that's a funny joke.
crafting has been in "development" for 2+ years and likely will take much longer.
heck people joked about crafting coming out when deltrias on the phone and yet deltria beat it.

TomatoPanda 04-24-2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Posted by Aftermath (Post 810544)
that's a funny joke.
crafting has been in "development" for 2+ years and likely will take much longer.
heck people joked about crafting coming out when deltrias on the phone and yet deltria beat it.

Anything west development wise died when HW became head popo on era sadly.

Funniest thing is delteria has more complex systems then anything west has. Problem is the lag issue on it they really shouldve aimed for 60 fps when they had the chance.

J* 04-26-2018 05:01 AM

“soon”

what would crafting bring to the game

Vulcan Blaze 04-26-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Posted by OlWestPlayer (Post 810408)

I wish Staff actually communicated with their players more and explained the problems with Crafting and Gang Houses. Because we have all been waiting years for them to be released, and frankly its getting ridiculous.

There must be some kind of problem with them, otherwise surely they would have released them by now. If there is a problem at least inform the players of what is wrong, so we don't have to wait another 3-4 years for them to be released.

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 810550)
Anything west development wise died when HW became head popo on era sadly.

Funniest thing is delteria has more complex systems then anything west has. Problem is the lag issue on it they really shouldve aimed for 60 fps when they had the chance.

If there is a lag issue or something, they should have informed the players that there is a issue, so we don't get false hope of them being released. Also if there is a issue, it should be fixed, to continue the growth of the game.

Because the only new things you see now are Holiday Shops and holiday events, and frankly I personally preferred the holiday events hosted in 2014/2015 compared to now (shovels shovels shovels). And not all Holidays are being done anymore, meaning surely they are working on other things that we don't know about too - which I hope it the case.