Depends on what you're going to use it for. I know you aren't gonna listen to me, but:
Buying for Gaming? Just don't.. Unless you're looking to spend over 1700 USD.
College/Internet Browsing? Go for one of those Chromebooks or cheap ones.
I am not here to bull****, but now I get why everybody was saying don't buy a laptop.
My experience with laptops:
I bought a HP Pavilion with 6GB of RAMs, 750GB of Storage, CPU with 2.6Ghz and HP GFX w/ 1GB for 550 USD. And I have been owning for an year now. Here's some Pros and Cons.
- Insanely fast on start up, Only takes 10 second.
- Very fast for light browsing or loading things up.
- Can play 3D games, but with the lowest settings and FPS between 15-30.
- Attached touchpad was so bad that I had to buy a USB gaming mouse.
- Wifi connectivity issues, it sometimes drops signal cause of cheap parts. (happened after 6month)
^- They are some major ones and probably universal common throughout laptops.
800-900 EURO seems like a decent amount of money. If you're still not convinced, then you may try MSI. They are usually priced at 1000 USD, I've never tried them though.