Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Events lack hosting (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39200)

Drakey 06-10-2017 12:35 AM

Events lack hosting

Can someone explain why there's been only 1 host per day and that every time I attend events it's only been the same things over and over again. For example someone hosts Chance,HardRace/Desert/Barrel,Ssb,Ctf, Chance. The next day it's the exact same things. This honestly got me asking myself if other events are broken lol. Legit 3/18 races are only hosted tbh never seen anything new.

(Didn't proofread)

Kin_Takahashi 06-10-2017 06:43 AM

Uhmm there is a Bot Event Every day tho

Clown 06-10-2017 08:06 AM

Because staff can host whatever they want to host ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Xenice 06-10-2017 08:26 AM

sad times

Pikahika~ 06-10-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Posted by Drakey (Post 786250)
Can someone explain why there's been only 1 host per day and that every time I attend events it's only been the same things over and over again. For example someone hosts Chance,HardRace/Desert/Barrel,Ssb,Ctf, Chance. The next day it's the exact same things. This honestly got me asking myself if other events are broken lol. Legit 3/18 races are only hosted tbh never seen anything new.

(Didn't proofread)

Hey sorry about that there is an event bot that hosts either chance or ssb every now and then. As for the staff not all of us want to host, but ill try to host more events more frequently :).

Kin_Takahashi 06-10-2017 11:41 AM

Also Why Sometimes Gralats is the Prize in Some Events ? Also Could u Fix Some Glitches on Chance

Drakey 06-10-2017 12:57 PM

Nobody does bot events because they are broken

Lafez 06-18-2017 07:21 AM

Howdy!

I actullay see a lot of players complain about events not being hosted anymore however no one should take out their anger on the development team because we all know they are quite busy with projects and it isn't their job either to host events.

This is something the deputy team needs to handle, olwest has a lot of deputy members but most of them barely do anything and the rules for that specific team needs to get updated and more stricter. There job is to take care of the players and that need to get improved.

-Lafez

Drakey 06-18-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Lafez (Post 787232)
Howdy!

I actullay see a lot of players complain about events not being hosted anymore however no one should take out their anger on the development team because we all know they are quite busy with projects and it isn't their job either to host events.

This is something the deputy team needs to handle, olwest has a lot of deputy members but most of them barely do anything and the rules for that specific team needs to get updated and more stricter. There job is to take care of the players and that need to get improved.

-Lafez

Alot of deputies but 2 host?

Messiah 06-19-2017 08:12 PM

Heard they don't host because people are rude, I say make a system that if people are rude or mean, they are banned from the events house for so many hours or days.

TomatoPanda 06-20-2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by Messiah (Post 787349)
Heard they don't host because people are rude, I say make a system that if people are rude or mean, they are banned from the events house for so many hours or days.

Messiah for manager love this ^^^

Pikahika~ 06-20-2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Ya i agree that would be a cool system i also agree with lafez being developer you have alot of other things to focus on, it should fall mote on the deputies to host. Being a deputy you should be mature enough to handle the toxicity of the players and host, brcause after all its your job to deal with the players and you cant expect them to be nice when sometimes there already coming to you angry lol

Vulcan Blaze 06-20-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

This is a dumb reason not to host events. Of course people are going to be rude, its a simple fact of life.

Ignore the ignorant players. Their role as a staff member should mean they are 'man enough' or 'grown up enough' to handle some idiots, who are usually just trying to show-off or get attention anyway.

Having been in the situation it can be dis-heartening to see people not appreciate the time you spend hosting events, however you should be able to overcome this and host for your own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of players as a whole.

Quote:

Posted by Pikahika~ (Post 787414)
Ya i agree that would be a cool system i also agree with lafez being developer you have alot of other things to focus on, it should fall mote on the deputies to host. Being a deputy you should be mature enough to handle the toxicity of the players and host, brcause after all its your job to deal with the players and you cant expect them to be nice when sometimes there already coming to you angry lol

Also, just read this comment, I fully agree.

Drakey 06-22-2017 02:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Rip my boy ibraedyn

Lafez 06-22-2017 04:46 AM

Howdy!

When a staff applies for a deputy position they should be mature enough to handle the rude situations and not care about it. In this case idk what ibraedyn did however if it was directly towards the staff they should be able to take it and not jail them for it.

-Lafez