Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Great Migration (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26756)

DarkKnight 12-04-2014 01:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
So, LOTS of iEra players are migrating to Era. This is VERY GOOD! We're definitely on the road to 300 players, which was the average playercount back in ~2006. Even if you're a total noob, come and check it out. We've probably got about 20 new players just from iEra, with more stopping by every day! Hope some of you guys are one of them!

Speaking of 2006, here's a pic from 2006 which really highlight's Era's amazing playerbase and PKers!

Another reason you guys should all stop by is that we just buffed all forms of working! Trash picking now earns around $100k/hour, with each piece of trash at about $55! For all you miners who prefer hittin' those rocks in the dark, gloomy caves, mining was buffed even more!

Guns are also VERY balanced...!

Vladamir Blackthorne 12-04-2014 01:54 AM

This is NOT good. Era players hate iEra players with a passion, and in the past have done things such as constantly hunting down iEra players to ruin their experience.

DarkKnight 12-04-2014 02:03 AM

No one cares if you're from iEra any more.

Dusty 12-04-2014 02:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by Lazerlatte (Post 523025)
This is NOT good. Era players hate iEra players with a passion, and in the past have done things such as constantly hunting down iEra players to ruin their experience.

And then whine when the server slowly dwindles away into nothingness because there is no influx of new players.

DarkKnight 12-04-2014 02:07 AM

Erik massed a speech on why we need to be nice to new players, because we need them. No one messes with iEra players any more. I'll use Raul as an example. All the PC Zephlyn people didn't like him, then they realized he was cool and is now in the "real" Zephlyn now. In about four days, Raul has obtained a Souizen, which is a $400,000 gun.

Joshua 12-04-2014 04:00 AM

Um, can someone tell me what is the differences between Era and IEra? I have been hearing this all the while and Idk what's the difference -_-

DarkKnight 12-04-2014 04:22 AM

Era has:

Less players
More guns
A working economy
Balanced weapons
Tradable guns/houses
Houses on the gmap
HELICOPTERS
Actual content
Quests
An average player age of 18+
Maturity
NO lag
Fast movement
NO P2W
Dungeons
Quick ways of making money

iEra has:
None of the above
Trash admins
Terrible, repetitive content
Unbalanced weapons
10 year olds
Stolen graphics
Fake Zephlyns

Cookie Xanadu 12-04-2014 04:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by Joshua (Post 523059)
Um, can someone tell me what is the differences between Era and IEra? I have been hearing this all the while and Idk what's the difference -_-

Era is the original server with an economy, trading, better jobs, balancing, stats, etc. Eveything on it is just better than iEra. More health, explosives do things, great staff, lots of events and more.

Also you can't buy money.

Quote:

Posted by DarkKnight (Post 523065)
Era has:

Less players
More guns
A working economy
Balanced weapons
Tradable guns/houses
Houses on the gmap
HELICOPTERS
Actual content
Quests
Maturity
NO lag
Fast movement
NO P2W
Dungeons

iEra has:
None of the above
Trash admins
Unbalanced weapons
10 year olds
Stolen graphics
Fake Zephlyns

Well you beat me to it. Only problem is that the average age will go down with the influx, so it's likely we'll be back where we started wih the egos. I look so forward to all of the competition houh, holy hell.

Common Sense 12-04-2014 04:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by DarkKnight (Post 523065)
Era has:

Less players
More guns
A working economy
Balanced weapons
Tradable guns/houses
Houses on the gmap
HELICOPTERS
Actual content
Quests
Maturity
NO lag
Fast movement
NO P2W
Dungeons

iEra has:
None of the above
Trash admins
Unbalanced weapons
10 year olds
Stolen graphics
Fake Zephlyns

Making one sever look like trash when compared to another is a common tactic to get you to play on their servers, notice how he only stated the "bad" stuff about iEra and how he only said positive stuff about Era.

Also, you said Era has "no lag", that's not really a valid reason for me to play because of course you're not going to have any lag if you have few people online everyday.

Saying iEra has "trash admins" is more of an opinion rather than an actual fact.

"Ten year olds"? What were you expecting on a game designed for younger people?

"Maturity" ok that's awesome, I'm just going to assume that out of everyone who has played iEra in the existence of players is not mature.

Thunderstorm 12-04-2014 04:41 AM

Good to hear, keep up the good work DK. That list is unbelievably accurate...

XSTARX 12-04-2014 04:50 AM

He deserves an award.

Cookie Xanadu 12-04-2014 04:56 AM

Quote:

Posted by Common Sense (Post 523069)
Making one sever look like trash when compared to another is a common tactic to get you to play on their servers, notice how he only stated the "bad" stuff about iEra and how he only said positive stuff about Era.

Also, you said Era has "no lag", that's not really a valid reason for me to play because of course you're not going to have any lag if you have few people online everyday.

Saying iEra has "trash admins" is more of an opinion rather than an actual fact.

"Ten year olds"? What were you expecting on a game designed for younger people?

"Maturity" ok that's awesome, I'm just going to assume that out of everyone who has played iEra in the existence of players is not mature.

Explosive in iEra do little and have a small radius. In Era, they're 10x more effective. Especially P4.

Jobs award much more money in Era with little perks like levels, or added bonuses like shell clusters.

Speed is much better. You can actually dodge bullets.

You cannot pay2win, period.

There is a working economy that also allows free trade and dropping.

Double the health wih the ability to gain an extra 50, for a max of 150 health.

More optikns to make money, such as betting legally.

Quests that award anything from items, to guns.

Constant updates with a staff team that isn't dominated by 1 family

Instruments that work to make real music.

More places to explore.

Melee weapons provide an edge, such as increased movement speed, a dash, or, in the case of the riot shield, reduced movement speed but blocks damage passively by 3/4 and, when holding D, down to 1-3 damage. S attack stuns ans slows. I love the shield, okay?

Lastly, Era also provides guns that have real niche purposes, such as the neo being a slow firing, 40 damage gun or a terravolt sprays the area rapidly at 13 damage. Lots of guns to fill different needs. Osiris 4 lyfe

Cons:

8(?) Year old economy, so desparity is common on starters.

PC servers, so the lag can act up at times, but it's usually tame.

Oldbies tend to be full of themsleves, big egos, etc. Not all though

Learning curves for fighting

Joshua 12-04-2014 05:14 AM

So they're two different servers,but how to access both of these servers? I know there's one on FB, but the other one? o_o

DarkKnight 12-04-2014 05:22 AM

Go to http://www.graalonline.com/playerworlds/

Download playerworlds

Make an account

Connect to Era

Myst 12-04-2014 11:20 AM

Era seems better but the whole keyboard controls always turn me off >:0