Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Mah Blog (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38504)

Skt A. Sangue 03-08-2017 10:00 PM

Mah Blog

Ight bois, read mah blogs mk. tiny.cc/SKTalks urghm... reason for why I made one in the first place in mah frist one for anyone curious. trying to make em daily.

List 03-09-2017 08:09 PM

cool

Weeno 03-09-2017 08:15 PM

nice.

PigParty 03-10-2017 03:46 PM

hey im surprised none of your posts say 1hr 35 min read

Skt A. Sangue 03-11-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 770954)
hey im surprised none of your posts say 1hr 35 min read

Oh don't worry, I have yet to write my definitive Skybase post.

I may or may not actually do that today since I feel bad for not making anything yesterday... #Spoilers

Skt A. Sangue 03-11-2017 02:27 PM

ANNNND ITS UP.

Only 10 minutes, lo siento pig. I have to keep some marbles in my bag.

TWIZ 03-11-2017 04:06 PM

I feel like SKT will be like the equivalent of that guy in the movie 2012 that lives in Yellowstone predicting the end of the world and enjoying every last second of his life. Except for the fact that it's Zone and not Earth. He'll be the last player on Skyworld before the server is finally discontinued, ranting about the skybases and failed economy.

The end is near.

Skt A. Sangue 03-11-2017 04:29 PM

But I don't think Id be happy if the server died. I'd actually be very upset.

TWIZ 03-11-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 771222)
But I don't think Id be happy if the server died. I'd actually be very upset.

True but you'll just be happy to have the opportunity to go down with the server because that's the kind of man that you are

PigParty 03-11-2017 04:41 PM

I read your first post about you making the blog and you have really good writing skills. It was written very well.

Then I read another post and the first thing you said was "Ight".

:(

P.S. skybases suck

TWIZ 03-11-2017 04:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 771230)
I read your first post about you making the blog and you have really good writing skills. It was written very well.

Informality and slang can be used as a rhetorical technique

PigParty 03-11-2017 04:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by TWIZ (Post 771231)
Informality and slang can be used as a rhetorical technique

not when SKT does it

TWIZ 03-11-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 771233)
not when SKT does it

That's how he described his style when he wrote 20 paragraph long rants on the zone forum saying "like" in front of every sentence. I think he just enjoys making his writing obnoxious instead of pleasant, which is an art of its own.

PigParty 03-11-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by TWIZ (Post 771273)
That's how he described his style when he wrote 20 paragraph long rants on the zone forum saying "like" in front of every sentence. I think he just enjoys making his writing obnoxious instead of pleasant, which is an art of its own.

people think a metal statue of 2 beams is art, but that doesn't make it good

Skt A. Sangue 03-12-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 771230)

P.S. skybases suck

Aww Piggles, it's only taken you three years but Senpai has finally acknowledged me. 'Tis cute.

I did address in that one though that I have my own writing prose in which I just write down whatever comes into my train of thought. Grammar mistakes and all, it's never let me down before! Huehuehue, I do have a minor in English after all. Call me a horrible writer, I write as if it's spoken. (Maybe I should just record myself giving monologues from now on?) Overtime, as TWIZ has probably noticed, I have taken this into an extreme where I mockingly do it on purpose to agitate the haters.

Ight now time to address the other issue... yea I'd be happy as fudges if I was the last recorded player on Zone. Not even as a maniacal thing, but it'd almost be like a poetic justice for me to be the last person on zone... kinda like what happened between Moloch and the Comedian in Watchmen. Like odds are the server is equally as done with me as I am with it, however it means too much to me to not be there when it closes. Honestly if the server ever gets shut down, which it may or may not in the future, I think it's going to be like Grandmema's death(WoW player) where everyone comes on to just be there when they pull the plug... For u noobs who can't relate, it's also very much like Yuuki's death in SAO mk.