Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technology (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Samsung or Apple (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37825)

Rolense 01-07-2017 04:37 AM

Samsung or Apple

Can you guys help me decide? I clearly want a phone that has a good camera both front and back and that has a good graphics for playing.

Galen Verge 01-07-2017 05:50 AM

Samsung is better for games as its more accesable but im pretty sure apples camrea is better, Id go with samsung because theyre just more reliable. Plus its easier and better to use.

optimuswhat 01-07-2017 10:59 AM

Samsung/Android all the way. Apple products are merely fashion accessories. They serve very little practical use outside of looking hip and stupid.

Crono 01-07-2017 12:17 PM

i have the s7 edge and its ok at best

wonky gps, samsung preinstalls apps that are a pain to remove, and no cool features like double tapping the screen to wake the device up like my oneplus 2 had. stick with google's flagships (pixel atm, even tho its overpriced) or those budget ones that try to stay legit android by not preinstalling a ton of their own **** (oneplus, i think moto does it too?)

Asaiki 01-07-2017 12:21 PM

Apple has the best camera quality, Samsung has best performance. I had used my iPhone 5S for Photography on the go since I don't want to carry a canon camera wherever I go, You can also edit your pictures on it using the camera/photos app which are helpful for editing contrast and etc, You can download apps on the appstore to enhance your photos more.

If you're lucky you might find a cheaper iPhone 7 Plus for a cheaper price, but you should go with Samsung if you're going to use gaming more since I find it really reliable rather than iPhones if you go with gaming, More FPS really. But having a samsung can prone you with viruses which are times harmful to your device, It really depends on preferences but I would go with iPhone since It's really useful if you're going to snap photos. But you could probably find a device which has the capabilities of both really.

Snow7 01-07-2017 12:31 PM

If it came down to Apple vs Samsung - I'd definitely recommend Samsung, their phones are a lot more reliable. I've had both an iPhone and a Samsung Galaxy and the Sumsung was a lot easier to use as well as it lasting a lot longer than the iPhone. I've never had a problem with my Samsung phone. The only upside I find to having an iPhone is that the camera is really good and apps are made specifically for certain device resolutions, but I find that iPhones always seem to have something wrong with them within a year or two, at least from my experience.

Ryan 01-07-2017 01:33 PM

Apple Products are way too expensive for what they are, anything that isnt Apple is better

Agonee 01-07-2017 01:43 PM

GooglePixel

PigParty 01-07-2017 01:44 PM

I recently upgraded my S4 to an S7 and I love the S7. I don't know the camera spec differences but I just like Samsung better. Graphics on a phone are what you expect. I doubt Apple and Samsung are very different with that.

My S4 throughout the last year had some serious battery issues, though. I was charging that damn thing 3-4 times a day and if would drain battery while it wasn't even in use. It might have been a battery issue that I could have been able to fix by getting a new battery, but it might have been my outdated phone with their new updates. Either way, I think you experience obsolescence a lot more in an iPhone than you do in a Samsung.

Sig. 01-07-2017 03:32 PM

Can't do much wrong with an One Plus 3T.

5hift 01-07-2017 03:36 PM

Used to be a pretty die-hard Apple fan but their recent phones are pretty lousy.

If you do end up going with Apple, don't get the iPhone 7.

Santa Claus 01-07-2017 03:49 PM

I have the iPhone 7 Plus and it is fast. From turning it off and on. It is really quick and the camera is really good. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...871c6b36bd.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...21bfcb9a0e.jpg

Their new feature called. Portrait is really great. I love it but you need good lighting to use it fully.

But main issue is the headphones. I would buy the AirPods. But they are pricey and I wouldn't pay for price for them when I could easily go for another brand and use their Bluetooth headsets.

Battery life is really good. I can go a full day and half with it. And that is from me texting playing an hour or 2 of games and just about anything else.

Do I think apple is better? Hell no. But I do enjoy their phones as they are and I don't need all these other extra feature the androids has.
Their macs are great for videos editing but aren't good for gaming.

Chase* 01-07-2017 04:06 PM

iPhone if you dont want a virus on your phone.

Android if you want all the coolest things.

Hugop 01-07-2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Chase* (Post 754767)

Not really, you only get a virus if you are stupid enough to install pirated/unknown applications. There have been many security exploits on iPhone, some are on purpose to steal data and report it to FBI.

5hift 01-07-2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Chase* (Post 754767)

Android if you want all the coolest things.

Lmfao by that logic you want to get a Mac so it doesn't get a virus either.

Or you know you can get a good PC for a better deal and not be a dip**** and use shady software.