Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Event House (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37806)

Shmegg 01-05-2017 08:40 AM

Event House

So the event house was brought back.
What're your thoughts on that?

Ryan 01-05-2017 08:44 AM

argh it ruins the game. It's not the same as when the event house was around in the 'old' days. Sign my petition to bring back the old event house

Vulcan Blaze 01-05-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 754235)
So the event house was brought back.
What're your thoughts on that?

Its most definitely better to have an Event House, rather than just a button in our profiles. The inside looks fab, and I love the gani effects too!

You do not split the events into different categories such as Team, Skill, Chance and Race. And I have no idea if this is a bad thing or not to be honest.

So, I think its an improvement to the Server, and the location of it is pretty perfect. Where is the Holiday Shop located now though?

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 754236)
argh it ruins the game. It's not the same as when the event house was around in the 'old' days. Sign my petition to bring back the old event house

As for this, I cannot argue against him, as I am not a 'Veteran' Zone player, so I do not know what the previous Event House looked like..

*Edit:
I think the map needs to be Updated, as it still shows the old Event Shop and Holiday Shop locations, for me at least.

PumaD 01-05-2017 10:14 AM

Still no real content, sorry.

Nevermind me, I don't really give two gralats.

Shmegg 01-05-2017 10:35 AM

There's a lot of old events in the Event House that aren't hosted anymore. I wonder if they'll be brought back.

11 Races (8)
(Water, Water 2, Box, Snow, Gravity, Dusk Maze, Alien, Sugar Rush, Sit N Scoot, Platform, Trap)

6 Chance (6)
(Lucky Grab, Toilet Grab, Lucky Platform, Chance, Floors, Portal)

5 Skill (3)
(GraalMan, British Bulldog, Trivia, Frenzy, Risk)

1 Team (1)
(Spar DM)

PigParty 01-05-2017 11:35 AM

I like using the menu. It makes it easy to get involved without traveling the map quickly. Would be nice if you could use the menu to warp yourself to the event house when an event ks going on.

Shmegg 01-05-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 754248)
I like using the menu. It makes it easy to get involved without traveling the map quickly. Would be nice if you could use the menu to warp yourself to the event house when an event ks going on.

Yes, maybe add a Join Event button on the PM to warp you to the lobby?

PigParty 01-05-2017 01:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 754249)
Yes, maybe add a Join Event button on the PM to warp you to the lobby?

that would be nice

Skt A. Sangue 01-05-2017 01:49 PM

Yea I like actually being there while we wait, helped add to the fact that we are a community. Without a strong sense of that, Zone is just bound to fail.

I actually really like the building. By far my favorite one we have right now, I will say that this could get REALLLLLY annoying going from level to level, especially if tons of people are there and it begins to lag. I enjoy the different rooms, but if y'all spent mad time on those instead of doing other things... your priorities are whack.

In general I think this has been one of the few new updates that the majority of us will like. Going off on the lag thing, the particles when it's filled probably won't look that good and may even support lag in the rooms. It looks neater w/o them tbh.

I dislike so heavily how the third floor isn't connected with stairs going down... Like I do think that we should have a teleporter on that level to just exit the building, but c'mon, wot if you wanna go to the second level right away?

Even just talking about the teleporters, it would've been cool if instead of steps we had teleporters which take you up and down since it'd better fit the server. I get why this probably wasn't added though because 1) takes more time 2) don't people have to go in those one by one 3) potential lag from effects.

I do think that it would be really cool if the ones hosted most frequent are on the main level while more uncommon ones occur at the top.

Skt A. Sangue 01-05-2017 02:53 PM

Wait, the first level is the exact old one isn't it? But people are telling me we had a second floor to the original too? I thought it only had 1 level.... Wot? If they just copied and pasted... ew.

PigParty 01-05-2017 03:02 PM

There were at least 2 different event houses. I think there were only 2, but who knows with Zone. The second one had multiple levels and incorporated portals in it.

Skt A. Sangue 01-05-2017 03:33 PM

Mah memory's dead. I only remember one. Cri.

Sike guys, I'm actually a 2016 player who's never even seen the old Zone!

kenthefruit 01-05-2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 754248)

u can walk i promis

Fp* 01-05-2017 09:13 PM

rip Contra LMS (i think that is how it was spelt, it was the one with the huge blaster guns and rockets etc..)

PigParty 01-05-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Posted by kenovo (Post 754343)
u can walk i promis

u dont know how out of shape i am

Quote:

Posted by Fp* (Post 754361)
rip Contra LMS (i think that is how it was spelt, it was the one with the huge blaster guns and rockets etc..)

yea, it was Contra LMS (Last Man Standing)
was my favorite event except that the level was way too small and it was glitched as ****, but isn't that the description of all Zone events?