Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Crab melee weapons. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8716)

shy 07-22-2012 01:08 AM

this reminds me of the turkey update when you think you have it to yourself a gang of people kill them before you

BabyGhost 07-22-2012 05:57 AM

A little comparison of the previous updates.

Thanksgiving: All you really need to do is destroy the turkeys. You get a hat and a dagger. Melee is dropped I think. Turkeys have moderately low hp. Make take some time.

St. Patricks: Very laggy. Big crowd. Easy to grab coins. It's a matter of how good your luck is and if you're good at finding stuff.

Easter: Killing enemies isn't the case here. But killing players may happen. It's rapidly grabbing near the bunny and hope it drops an egg in front of you. Easy alone. But annoying in huge crowds.

Crab update: Something everyone seems to be annoyed about. Even on the first day. It doesn't matter if you dig one up or you kill it. Getting the melee is a small chance. The king doesn't always drop the melee and even if he does, you have like..... about 1 of 10 chance of picking up the melee due to the crowd. The high hp of the crab makes it longer which will attract more people like a magnet. Digging in an unsafe spot? Good luck with that! You get a cookie if you manage get one in a crowded pk area. Not to mention that there are I think.... 5 colours. You have 1 in 5 chance of getting the colour you want. Even lower chance. The only easy thing in this update here is getting the hat. Which is just killing the king crab.

Azala 07-22-2012 09:32 AM

yea ive dug up a crab and had the melee it ripped right from my sight as i was trying to grab it. pisses me off >:0

Zdog 07-22-2012 06:43 PM

I got one of each :D

V. 07-22-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by BabyGhost (Post 165460)
This is a silly question but. Who here still doesn't have a single crab melee yet? Because I still don't have one. I'm not asking this for a trade.

Me. Two solid days I've tried and nothing.

MattGraal 07-22-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by Hero (Post 165503)
they should really make it so if you spawn the crab its yours only.

They so should do that.. I am buying black Crab Dagger Btw message me on iEra Matt(Dressed as a bird)

DanTheMan 07-22-2012 08:30 PM

The Green Crab-Dagger makes the person you kill have an exploding death animation. The Yellow one, I'm not so sure about.

V. 07-22-2012 09:28 PM

Anyone selling any? It's impossible for me and my slow device.

MattGraal 07-22-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by V. (Post 166012)
Anyone selling any? It's impossible for me and my slow device.

Yes I am also buying the black one. I am selling red and blue.

MrStrong 07-23-2012 04:32 AM

I think this kind of event should be like an individual task, like if u have achieved the target(killed a king crab dug by urself), then a crab dagger will be dropped (only u can get it). So, it will be fair instead of a group of people surrounding a king crab (so laggy)

P.S. Ask for crab dagger donation ;(

V. 07-23-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by MattGraal (Post 166018)
Yes I am also buying the black one. I am selling red and blue.

I have a green, perhaps we could trade?

MattGraal 07-23-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by V. (Post 166334)
I have a green, perhaps we could trade?

Yes... I would like a green (I never go first due to the large amount of scams I had when I first began era)

I am also seeking crab donations and people to trade with I am a legit traveling trader do not trust me? Well Ok.

Wishlist: Red Dagger, Habenero Sword, Ghurka Dagger, Pirate Spear, Bonesword, Amber Sword, And Hyrule Dagger.. If your feeling generous contact me via Graal (Matt)
P.S I am not a complete noob I know my way around thanks.

BabyGhost 07-24-2012 01:02 AM

Red crab dagger finally. And only red crab dagger. I got a green one for my friend.

Shock 07-24-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by MrStrong (Post 166207)
I think this kind of event should be like an individual task, like if u have achieved the target(killed a king crab dug by urself), then a crab dagger will be dropped (only u can get it). So, it will be fair instead of a group of people surrounding a king crab (so laggy)

P.S. Ask for crab dagger donation ;(

vnio 07-24-2012 01:56 AM

What does the yellow one do?