Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   So what now? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37753)

Skt A. Sangue 01-01-2017 06:42 PM

So what now?

Dear Eggy+Shm, it's kind of confirmed that Zone will not be using the tileset that was being worked on. So let us talk about it because it is in no way leaking at this point... besides, I took photos of everything! MUAHAHAHA!

So like, what's our current plan? #2017Becomes2012? #StepBackToStepForward? #NewTileset? #NewMap? #MoonBases? #TheAdStillIsThereSoooo... A reason nobody liked previous management is that they didn't say anything. Large changes can scar people, keep us in the loop pl0x.

Shmegg 01-01-2017 06:46 PM

It was never confirmed that it wasn't going to be used. The word of an ex-staff member on current staff projects is not a reliable source.

I have actually spoken to Blackfires about the situation.

PigParty 01-01-2017 07:55 PM

Why can't we just get rid of these delteria staff. There's zone staff that can lead and the delteria staff actually seem that they can't. Zone's being bogged down by them.

List 01-01-2017 08:03 PM

lmao

G Fatal 01-01-2017 08:13 PM

Imagine deleting something that could be released and shown to the public anyway...

PigParty 01-01-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by G Fatal (Post 753189)
Imagine deleting something that could be released and shown to the public anyway...

Did you see that moon tileset that Tashkin publicly posted when he was manager? Had that space ship with a bunch of yellow on it? Apparently that's the one that's being used right now for some reason.

Xer 01-01-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 753203)
Did you see that moon tileset that Tashkin publicly posted when he was manager? Had that space ship with a bunch of yellow on it? Apparently that's the one that's being used right now for some reason.

I think that got removed

G Fatal 01-01-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 753203)

Oo Yeah I remember testing that tileset the players was bigger than the platform lmao, didn't look good imo.

Weeno 01-01-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Xer (Post 753206)
I think that got removed

😏😏😏😏😏😏 totally did not screenshot

PigParty 01-01-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Xer (Post 753206)
I think that got removed

nope. Was just confirmed that the "new tileset" being worked on is that one that Tash had started.

I might post the pic that Tash had shown us since he made it public while he was manager. If it gets deleted because the new mamagement doesn't want it released, then that's fine. But it was posted by Tash in ZPlay forums before so it's nothing secretive.

Ok here it is. I've seen more but this is the only pic that Tash released other than the moon tiles.

I hate that we complained about Zone's ugly color palette so they changed the heavy blue to yellow and kept the dull gray. Gross tileset in my opinion. Was so disappointed when Tash showed this because I didn't want a post-apocalyptic theme. I wanted a space/futuristic theme much like what Chelt posted, except those pics chelt posted were actually made to go with this apparently.

G Fatal 01-01-2017 09:30 PM

Wait so there is a tileset already fricking done and they decide to go and use the older one, have they even tested it themselves.

Weeno 01-01-2017 09:34 PM

Tbh, I want a bright colorful tileset. The one tash showed was so dark and dull, sort of the same thing for the one chelt showed. We could definitely reference classic's space nexus tileset. Actually we should.

Just look at it.

PigParty 01-01-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 753217)
Tbh, I want a bright colorful tileset. The one tash showed was so dark and dull, sort of the same thing for the one chelt showed. We could definitely reference classic's space nexus tileset. Actually we should.

Just look at it.

That's what Alex was doing while he was manager.

Skt A. Sangue 01-01-2017 10:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 753217)

Just look at it.

If you can't beat them- steal their work!

Hush pigs, watch this thread get deleted for leaking content that will never be used but they'll tease us that it is and rips.

Alex Damian 01-02-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 753222)
That's what Alex was doing while he was manager.

true lmao