Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Loot Selling NPCs (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22123)

Jackrack 11-13-2013 09:19 PM

Updated original post with prices from Elster. I know Im missing stuff still so if anyone has things to add that would be great.

Tricxta 11-13-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jackrack (Post 427545)
Updated original post with prices from Elster. I know Im missing stuff still so if anyone has things to add that would be great.

Pretty sure flails sold to the blacksmith go for 20 each(Not 100% sure though, my memory sucks :( )

Darklink 11-14-2013 03:40 AM

I don't know about everyone else, but I personally don't sell, or plan on selling my loot. Not worth the amount of time to dive for it all in my opinion, is this really all we can do with it?
I mean besides the brick and the other hat

Tricxta 11-14-2013 03:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Darklink (Post 427625)
I don't know about everyone else, but I personally don't sell, or plan on selling my loot. Not worth the amount of time to dive for it all in my opinion, is this really all we can do with it?

I'm much the same. You spend 1 hour looting for only perhaps 200g. Not worth the time in those regards, it's only because of my inner hoarder that I bother looting.

twilit 11-14-2013 04:53 AM

BTW Dusty kicked up the prices today so youre makin' more than just pennies for your pearls.

Also Im assuming theres a large number of loot items that ONLY Elster will buy. Correct? Incorrect?

O and Rafael (Black Orchid bartender, in mod town) buys dirty (5g) and shiny (12g) mugs, however he does not take bottles... and I have yet to find another generous bartender.

ufoburan 11-14-2013 09:22 AM

for anybody that didn't notice not only does the npc in tailor richards take durty undies he takes those discarded scarfs as well. So if you haven't figured it out npc's that have some sort of relation to the loot you pull up buy them. I.e blacksmith in snow buys weapons, little kid on beach buys shells,fish related stuff, tailor richards, clothing/fabric, pyrate on boat near york fort buys dabloons, rafeal in the black ordchid buys mugs, floydian (fisherman in south swamp buys fishing equipment,and ester buys everything. I'm still looking for others who may purchase loot.

btw I thought the prices where okay but a small increase doesn't hurt.

I also think its better to sell stuff individually in the long run instead of all at once to ester.

Jackrack 11-14-2013 01:44 PM

Yep, ill be adding the black orchid and the updated prices once I get out of class today. I also saw a few new things that people were getting that I didn't have.

Vladdy 11-14-2013 01:48 PM

I could convert the bricks into furnitures manually without going to the Blacksmith in Snowtown. What's the difference?

Jackrack 11-14-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Vladdy (Post 427724)
I could convert the bricks into furnitures manually without going to the Blacksmith in Snowtown. What's the difference?

I myself have not found any bricks yet -.- so I can't say for sure. But from what I've seen there's no difference at all :/

Tori CrUeL 11-14-2013 07:57 PM

Sorry if these are already on the list, so these few items I have gotten from looting. I have not checked to see if they sell to other npcs for higher prices but this is what I got from Elster.
Shark Tooth-8g
Wand of Elements-50g
Gold Pearl-50g
Odd Shaped Gem-50g
Ship Helm-15g

Zoologist 11-14-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 427345)
At a reduced price. He's there for convenience(though not every item can be sold at a premium, so he does have a purpose to buy all loot you can't sell otherwise).

Kinda reminds me of...

http://www.slotsmachineonline.org/images/pawn_stars.jpg

Quote:

Posted by Darklink (Post 427625)

I'm keeping all of it

Dusty 11-14-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Zoologist (Post 427776)

Elster: Oh that's a great pair of poopy underwears... but I don't know enough about them to offer you 8 gralats. Let me call in an expert, he knows everything there is to know about underwear and underwear related accidents.

Sicx 11-14-2013 10:28 PM

who ever those underwear belonged to, they must have had a nasty case of explosive diarrhea. The stains didnt come out in the water and just look at them.. poo everywhere.
http://i.imgur.com/8OmbTte.png

MrSimons 11-14-2013 10:40 PM

Taylor Richards is a pervert, buying children's underwear...

Zoologist 11-14-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 427790)
Elster: Oh that's a great pair of poopy underwears... but I don't know enough about them to offer you 8 gralats. Let me call in an expert, he knows everything there is to know about underwear and underwear related accidents.

Gotta spread the rep :(