Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Help. This Is Making Me Crazy (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37785)

Zara2 01-04-2017 01:27 AM

Help. This Is Making Me Crazy

Hi :3 my name is obviously Zara and im new to zone I decided to quit ERA because it got boring and i would always be ifiled [emoji24]

I cant believe im saying this but zone is pretty good xD
Now I have questions.
Best way to earn money? Please tell me. Because I thought that the metal trash thing was good. I was happy because I saw lots of scraps on the floor.. turns out u only sell them for less than 4g each..... CRYYYYYY

About missions. Im having a hard time completing LEVEL ONE.Also why do I suddenly gain health? Is my metal detector a healer? Please tell me.

Also, the deliver thingy.. IT ONLY GAVE ME 14g. Xd

And the people are weird
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...d859f33990.jpg thats me saying yes

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...d1a263c51c.jpg
Some weird guy

Another thing. Please suggest a good gun.

Shmegg 01-04-2017 02:01 AM

Health regenerates over time.

The best job to do is Ship Repairs; it is like that pizza place on Era, but it has a stable payout. Trash used to be a very good job, but it was nerfed. Don't do delivery. It sucks.

A good beginner gun would be the Green Rifle (or Red Rifle, depending on your color choice.)

Zara2 01-04-2017 02:05 AM

Help. This Is Making Me Crazy

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 753930)
Health regenerates over time.

The best job to do is Ship Repairs; it is like that pizza place on Era, but it has a stable payout. Trash used to be a very good job, but it was nerfed. Don't do delivery. It sucks.

A good beginner gun would be the Green Rifle.

[emoji4] thank you

I cant do ship repairs YET. it fooled me, I still had to finish a certain mission.. but it didnt even tell me that I needed to so I bought the wrench T.T"

Ill still pick up trash whenever I see one (AKA THE GAME XD lol joke please dont ban me i am enjpying the game..)

Ikr it was too good to be true --" I was like wow this is so easy

Thank you and where do i buy the green rifle sorry for asking so many questions xD

One more thing wjere is the event shop? I have like 4 zone coins im assuming those are like event coins? Idk how I got four o.O

Skt A. Sangue 01-04-2017 02:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zara2 (Post 753931)
[emoji4] thank you

I cant do ship repairs YET. it fooled me, I still had to finish a certain mission.. but it didnt even tell me that I needed to so I bought the wrench T.T"

Ill still pick up trash whenever I see one (AKA THE GAME XD lol joke please dont ban me i am enjpying the game..)

Thank you and where do i buy the green rifle sorry for asking so many questions xD

One more thing wjere is the event shop? I have like 4 zone coins im assuming those are like event coins? Idk how I got four o.O

The event shop is in the top left corner of our map next to all the other shops.

The green rifle is in our one gun shop, but you might have to use some portals inside the shop to get to it. That's also in the top left(assume most shops are in the top left).
Mission 1 is just hard. It's also our first one... Why is it harder and longer than all the others when it's the one we have to do as noobs and get like nothing from it? Nobody knows.

If you want I'd be glad to give you a gun. Shop ones aren't readable anymore but a lot of holiday ones are. Just search for me in game... My name should be SKT(if not, just search the squad Is Done With Zone- I own it.)

Also, have you tried using our in game forums? You'd get responses much faster through that.

Shmegg 01-04-2017 02:21 AM

Quote:

[emoji4] thank you

You have to be level 3 to start ship repairs. A good way to get to level 3 is to just kill the enemies in the Level 1 mission until you level up.

Here are the gun shops and the event store on the map.
https://gyazo.com/78943713438e471a032946a17f15c84c.png

Advent 01-04-2017 02:36 AM

Quote:

[emoji4] thank you

missions automatically deal out zc over time, check the description of the mission. this is why people always do the last mission the most and farm graalium on it, because it gives out the most amount of gralats and a generous amount of zc

Weeno 01-04-2017 02:56 AM

You should definitely get the red rifle as a starter gun, or lr pulsar which is decent for noobs. But from what I remember, it's impossible to do missions with only an er Beamer, maybe that was just me. Also, when you start getting a lot of money, start buying miner robots so you can get a lot of minerals to sell. +go around in a cycle for alien ships which can give u 100g each if u destroy them and they drop graaliums which u can sell too

Zara2 01-04-2017 02:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 753934)
The event shop is in the top left corner of our map next to all the other shops.

The green rifle is in our one gun shop, but you might have to use some portals inside the shop to get to it. That's also in the top left(assume most shops are in the top left).

Mission 1 is just hard. It's also our first one... Why is it harder and longer than all the others when it's the one we have to do as noobs and get like nothing from it? Nobody knows.

If you want I'd be glad to give you a gun. Shop ones aren't readable anymore but a lot of holiday ones are. Just search for me in game... My name should be SKT(if not, just search the squad Is Done With Zone- I own it.)

Also, have you tried using our in game forums? You'd get responses much faster through that.

I already found the event shop but thanks anyway

XD Like you said on the post you made they want zone to die --" they probably made the first one hard so that people would just give up and not play

you COULD GIVE GUNS?! What the?! Thank you ^~^>*

Omg i thought that would just redirect me on graalians ~.~ i had to wait for a day just for graalians to approve my acc! Thanks xD

Weeno 01-04-2017 03:05 AM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 753934)

Don't even, everyone in the ingame forums are cancerous like me. Well considering I do use them..

Zara2 01-04-2017 03:21 AM

Everyone in zone are like zombies well not everyone i met like 4 ppl who are human

XD Btw when i entered a base there are only like 3 people o.O WHAAAAYYYY?!?! And they didnt even attack me i just farted on them

PigParty 01-04-2017 03:51 AM

Piece of advice: If I were you, I wouldn't get involved in trading early on. Zone's decent if you play it right, but trading is one way to burn yourself out pretty quickly. For me, progression in a game is what keeps my interest which is why it's really fun as a new player.

Once you get a decent gun like the green/red rifle, a good way to get a pretty good amount of gralats is by doing showdown events or alien rambo - if alien rambo still even exists.

Zara2 01-04-2017 03:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 753974)
Piece of advice: If I were you, I wouldn't get involved in trading early on. Zone's decent if you play it right, but trading is one way to burn yourself out pretty quickly. For me, progression in a game is what keeps my interest which is why it's really fun as a new player.

Once you get a decent gun like the green/red rifle, a good way to get a pretty good amount of gralats is by doing showdown events or alien rambo - if alien rambo still even exists.

Yes I wont trade yet because Im still new xD and I have no interest with trading :3

Ikr I never EVERRR realized that it would be fun because everyone was hating on zone

I do not hate zone anymore because iPink has a shop and I love her gfx[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

tHANKS FOR THE ADVICE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melon* 01-04-2017 03:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zara2 (Post 753914)
Hi :3 my name is obviously Zara and im new to zone I decided to quit ERA because it got boring and i would always be ifiled [emoji24]

I cant believe im saying this but zone is pretty good xD
Now I have questions.
Best way to earn money? Please tell me. Because I thought that the metal trash thing was good. I was happy because I saw lots of scraps on the floor.. turns out u only sell them for less than 4g each..... CRYYYYYY

About missions. Im having a hard time completing LEVEL ONE.Also why do I suddenly gain health? Is my metal detector a healer? Please tell me.

Also, the deliver thingy.. IT ONLY GAVE ME 14g. Xd

And the people are weird
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...d859f33990.jpg thats me saying yes

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017...d1a263c51c.jpg
Some weird guy

Another thing. Please suggest a good gun.

Step 1. Ignore ANYONE with those sweater uploads or Galaxy uploads.
Step 2. Decide whether to ignore Cat uploaders or let them be.

Zara2 01-04-2017 04:00 AM

Quote:

Posted by Melon* (Post 753977)
Step 1. Ignore ANYONE with those sweater uploads or Galaxy uploads.

Step 2. Decide whether to ignore Cat uploaders or let them be.

I hate hoodies so much xD same with kitties

Ill ban everyone with hoodies if i had my own game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imSupah 01-04-2017 06:53 AM

Oh my. Well welcome to Zone.