Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Minecraft (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   GraalPlus Minecraft Plugin (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10664)

Astram 09-28-2012 03:33 AM

GraalPlus Minecraft Plugin

Graal+
So much potential, such little complication.

• Unstick Me
  • Unstick Others
  • Tile on
  • Tile off
  • More upcoming features...

This plugin will allow you to do the following, say /unstick me. For admins a command /unstick PLAYER is available as well. Permissions are supported and working as of now. Unsticking is a Graalish command that will warp you to the spawn. There are currently also 2 other neat commands such as /tile on and /tile off. What these do is if you say /tile on it will put you on Creative mode. Then if you say /tile off you will enter survival. You can say /graal info to view some information on the plugin. This plugin is an essential to any Graal Minecraft server. We will receive constant updates and if you have any ideas at all just reply to this thread! I am also working on an updated class that will trigger through each server running GraalPlus in a database and update the plugin to the most recent version, however that is a possibility and may not occur for awhile due to it's complexion. Thank you, and enjoy.

Aha the lovely permissions
  • graal.unstick.others (/unstick PLAYER)
  • graal.tiles (/tile on AND /tile off)

DragonRider 09-28-2012 03:49 AM

Who made it?

Dylan 09-28-2012 03:53 AM

I'm pretty sure Toad created it, I could be wrong.

Garretty 09-28-2012 04:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Toad (Post 205531)
and may not occur for awhile due to it's complexion

lol @ complex

Pretty sure this is just a basic spawn plugin with a gamemode toggler. Something like this can easily be done in CommandHelper

Astram 09-28-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by Garretty (Post 205558)
lol @ complex

Pretty sure this is just a basic spawn plugin with a gamemode toggler. Something like this can easily be done in CommandHelper

That is it's current state, I will be expanding more as I have more ideas so don't get mad or don't post. And yes, I made it.

Downsider 09-28-2012 04:13 PM

lol what

Kiwi 10-01-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Downsider (Post 205687)
lol what

I sense confusion in the aura of your socks.

T-10a 10-01-2012 08:07 PM

Hey Toad, I have an idea. How about implementing the dance commands (Yes, this means PlayerAPI), or the emoticons that float above your head?

Astram 10-02-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by T-10a (Post 207072)
Hey Toad, I have an idea. How about implementing the dance commands (Yes, this means PlayerAPI), or the emoticons that float above your head?

I would, however there is an issue. The emoticons/animations are for only modifications of the Minecraft Client itself, this plugin is for a server. Which you don't need to modify your MC at all for.

T-10a 10-02-2012 01:53 AM

Oh. Although someone could potentially code a mod that could do that :/

iHawk 10-02-2012 05:16 AM

Quote:

Posted by T-10a (Post 207258)
Oh. Although someone could potentially code a mod that could do that :/

It would require a client modification. Not possible with bukkit.
^_^
Anyway, I might be helping Astram, as I have a lot more experience then he does:p
Planned:
Guilds
Towers.
:D

Astram 10-02-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Posted by iHawk (Post 207340)
It would require a client modification. Not possible with bukkit.
^_^
Anyway, I might be helping Astram, as I have a lot more experience then he does:p
Planned:
Guilds
Towers.
:D

;) Thanks bro :D