Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What do you think of the new guns? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14944)

Whitewolf 02-05-2013 12:37 AM

The guns suck. They always have and they never really improve. Costs for guns are out of control as well. iEra uses the guns to make up the profits lost by players leaving. A lot of other servers make items that took a very long time but dont cost much so if anything, iEra can reconsider their prices.

5hift 02-05-2013 12:55 AM

Sawed ak47 and shotgun? Come on guys, could you really think of something better? In reality a sawed ak47 would probably be worse that a regular ak47. But of course, this is graal, and graal says reality can go kill itself. and that one pistol that costs 15000 gralats, costs the same as the m16 and is 20 worse than the m16, what a true waste of money. the only gun i think is worth trying to buy is the ab8. but even that would take a lifetime of collecting trash and mushrooms to reach the cost. i only beg of you to cut the price to AT LEAST half the original price for all of them.

Yours Truly-5hifter

poorface 02-05-2013 12:56 AM

The k180's are pretty good, I don't know what you're talking about

Infernus Lapse 02-05-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by 5hifter (Post 293179)
Sawed ak47 and shotgun? Come on guys, could you really think of something better? In reality a sawed ak47 would probably be worse that a regular ak47. But of course, this is graal, and graal says reality can go kill itself. and that one pistol that costs 15000 gralats, costs the same as the m16 and is 20 worse than the m16, what a true waste of money. the only gun i think is worth trying to buy is the ab8. but even that would take a lifetime of collecting trash and mushrooms to reach the cost. i only beg of you to cut the price to AT LEAST half the original price for all of them.

Yours Truly-5hifter

20 what worse than the m16?

Quote:

Posted by Whitewolf (Post 293163)
The guns suck. They always have and they never really improve. Costs for guns are out of control as well. iEra uses the guns to make up the profits lost by players leaving. A lot of other servers make items that took a very long time but dont cost much so if anything, iEra can reconsider their prices.

Ladies and gentlemen, our new forums hater/idiot.

Ghettoicedtea 02-05-2013 01:25 AM

Dat dr who gif

hes actually right you know

Lemon.png 02-05-2013 03:30 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 291885)
Yea i know this. But era isnt a company. Its more of a slave dividsion imo. Admins get payed a slave wage to do a lot of stuff. But then yet again 90% of the time they dont do jackcrap.

You have a point. @Ghetto

Sup3rn00b 02-05-2013 03:32 AM

Can someone post the sawed off shotgun reload time?

Talon 02-05-2013 07:01 AM

Quote:

Posted by RedBoy786* (Post 293079)
Well, I don't own any of the guns but I've tested them before and been in combat in spar against them.

AB8 - I like calling it the mini Souzien. Fast gun, fast reload, hardly any freeze, clip size of 16, fires straight bullets (100% accuracy), automatic, 15 changeable camos. I would personally say its a very good gun to buy mainly because of its very low freeze when fired which I can pretty much assure is lower than the M4. It is a deadly gun in spar and it doesn't have any drawbacks APART from the fact it's still af 8 damage even when it's at 'perfect condition'.

Don't know much about the M8A1, sorry. :(

:)

Anyone else want to weigh in before I drop on this gun? Don't want to be too impulsive lol

Mainly looking for comparisons between the AB8/M8A1/PBPAR against the M4 as a reference point. Mainly looking for differences in sleep and freeze, don't care too much about spread and damage.

Era News 02-05-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Talon (Post 293409)

Anyone else want to weigh in before I drop on this gun? Don't want to be too impulsive lol

Mainly looking for comparisons between the AB8/M8A1/PBPAR against the M4 as a reference point. Mainly looking for differences in sleep and freeze, don't care too much about spread and damage.

Get a BAR

Sabur 02-05-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Era News (Post 293410)
Get a BAR

http://i.imgur.com/l4B5aU1.png

Talon 02-05-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Posted by Era News (Post 293410)
Get a BAR

Like I said, sleep and freeze are the most important factors to me, not damage. And I don't like the prospect of dropping $75 on a virtual gun.

K!LLA KEV 02-05-2013 03:58 PM

i havent bought one but not many are pleased with them lol nothing i would choose over a BAR or M4.

Talon 02-05-2013 04:38 PM

Picked up the AB8, and it's almos exactly the same as the Sten but with a lower clip, lower fire rate, and lower damage. I really don't see why this is priced identically to the Sten when it is in every way inferior. And it's not similarly priced because of the customization options - that's bull****. I shouldn't have to pay extra for a gun to pay extra for customization.

imSupah 02-05-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by Talon (Post 293601)
Picked up the AB8, and it's almos exactly the same as the Sten but with a lower clip, lower fire rate, and lower damage. I really don't see why this is priced identically to the Sten when it is in every way inferior. And it's not similarly priced because of the customization options - that's bull****. I shouldn't have to pay extra for a gun to pay extra for customization.

So basically if you have Sten, don't bother getting AP8? And Talon update your gun guide. :P

T-10a 02-06-2013 05:02 AM

Yeah, and the Sten is overpriced at that much.

Why admins? So many overpriced things it makes it look like you WANT us to buy gralat packs. Price isn't a balancing factor anymore, people will just buy the weapons from iTunes/their mum's credit card.