Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Era-Go (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35110)

Distorted_P2P 04-04-2016 10:32 PM

Era-Go

What do you guys think of the new layout?
I probably won't use the site though if everything is lost, like they said.
http://imgur.com/hjl4g9F.png

Meph 04-04-2016 11:26 PM

Hey man, good to see you're still around.

I think it looks somewhat inviting.
It's not as eye-catching as the Graalians layout, but it's a start.

I think anything would be an improvement over the last layout.
Something about it was just unpleasant.

Mikey Zanereth 04-04-2016 11:42 PM

It was stated that:
Quote:

Most of the files we had on Era-GO were saved on the server. Since the data wasn't officially lost, old threads, posts, and other crucial data were not lost. Seems so far that only hours, levels, and experience points for the users of Era-GO may have been corrupted upon the full reset of the site. We do not fully know if once the posts are added back onto the server, they will restore everyone's level. We are mostly looking towards a new layout, new features, and plenty of fan suggestions.

Kendrick 04-04-2016 11:57 PM

This is a joke.

They lost everything, so they need to make everything back from scratch. Which means, they're not even finished with the forums. Takes time, y'know?

Vendhin 04-05-2016 07:26 AM

Quote:

Posted by Kendrick (Post 692242)
This is a joke.

They lost everything, so they need to make everything back from scratch. Which means, they're not even finished with the forums. Takes time, y'know?

This is correct, everyone needs to have some patience.
It hit the staff quite hard as well since we accepted applications for staff positions and what-not through the forum site :(

hopefully it'll all get put back into place when the new sites up

Lotzy 04-05-2016 07:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by Vendhin (Post 692329)
This is correct, everyone needs to have some patience.
It hit the staff quite hard as well since we accepted applications for staff positions and what-not through the forum site :(

hopefully it'll all get put back into place when the new sites up

You still can hire players you just gotta use your "brain section" or maybe it's time snk hired a professional web site designer lets just say I know a few who would happily do it for free as they do owe me a favour, but then again I no longer take part in Era activities

Hint#1: post a file on "Graal online Era's" Facebook page where players can apply for staff positions then they can email that form to who ever checks these applications

Hint#2: Do a Skype interview where you ask questions by doing a video chat or through messages (what ever feels more comfortable for both parties)

Hint#3: set up a site just for applications where players applying just answer multiple choice questions

Hint#4: Hire people via Facebook/Instagram similar aspect as hint#1 you post the "staff whom hire account links" so then players can privately message them too apply

Hint#5: I probably should shut my mouth

Hint#6: To Vendhin please tell SNK/Andrew to read his email titled "Please jail these clowns (updated with more proof and images)"
Also notify him I got access too my brothers Graal account like I had mentioned to him before.

Illusions 04-05-2016 10:57 AM

Well, the moderators are annoying, and the old "Era fan site" was just chilish, but I can't do anything. You can't say anything without getting banned.

Howl 04-05-2016 11:10 AM

That's probably not the finished product...I'm sure it'll look nice once it's finished.

BboyEatsbacon 04-05-2016 03:14 PM

No- this is not even close to the final design for the Forums. This is a heavy reconstruction phase and while we have a new design in the works, it is not our absolute top priority. As always, if you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to contact any of us via email ([email protected], [email protected], or [email protected]) or via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eragoforums).

Quote:

Posted by Distorted_P2P (Post 692193)
I probably won't use the site though if everything is lost, like they said.

We'll be sad to see you go. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

bluemtndew 04-05-2016 03:15 PM

For now it looks like a crappy weebly website, but like everyone else already said it likely isn't going to look like this when it's finished so who cares.

Shiz 04-05-2016 03:49 PM

I'm sure it will look fanastic with its new design.

Lookin forward to it all!

Mikey Zanereth 04-05-2016 08:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Illusions (Post 692349)
Well, the moderators are annoying, and the old "Era fan site" was just chilish, but I can't do anything. You can't say anything without getting banned.

You can say what you want, you just have to have a good reason for saying so.

Anyways, this is not the new layout. If you change themes at the bottom of the page, it will look exactly like the standard VBulletin layout (default). All the web designer (whoever is designing the site) did was put the Era Community logo and pressed "Enter".

Kieran2820 04-08-2016 01:00 AM

Era-go is back! Not the final layout, but hey!

DarkKnight 04-08-2016 01:35 AM

era-go is a meme

bluemtndew 04-08-2016 01:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by DarkKnight (Post 693241)
era-go is a meme

You're a meme tbh.