Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Graal Discussion (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guide: How to play Graal PC (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17201)

iDylan 04-19-2013 05:09 PM

Guide: How to play Graal PC

Hey guys, this will be my first guide. I will explain step by step how to play graal PC and how to download it.

How to get Graal PC
Spoiler
First, you'll have to go to the site. Go to graalonline.com. You'll see a picture with the text "Player worlds. Try now! For free!". Click on the image or go to this link: http://graalonline.com/playerworlds. After this, click on ''download playerworlds''. Here you'll see 3 links. A Windows link, a Linux link and a Mac link. Pick the link that suits your OS. Accept the Licence Agreement and it will start downloading.

Installing Graal PC
Spoiler
Alright, now that your download has finished, click the GraalSetup.exe file. Pick your destination (It will create it's own folder tough, so i suggest you don't browse.) and select if you want to Add a desktop icon and/or add a link to the start menu. After this is done, press Install. When it is done installing, Graal will open. Now you've installed Graal PC.

Playing Graal PC
Spoiler
Now you can finally play Graal PC. You'll get the option to play as a guest or a member. Select Guest and choose your nickname. As you can see at the account info, your subscripition status will be trial. This mean you'll be restricted to setting heads, swords, shields, etc. Unhalo Nation has observer mode, which is some kind of pause mode that you'll get after several minutes of gameplay. You'll have to wait a few minutes before you can continue playing again. Alright, now close Graal and reopen it. This time, press Become A Member. Put your E-mail in the box and you'll receive an E-mail with the password to log on. Note: Make sure you write this password somewhere down or save the E-mail. After doing this, you've got your own account. You can now log in on your very own Graal PC account.

Getting A Gold Subscription.
Spoiler
A gold subscription is a monthly pay of 300 gelats (gelat=currency to pay a gold subscription with) to customize your character and to get rid of the observer mode on UN. On your starting screen (After logging on), press Shop at the bottom left corner right next to Start. Here you'll see the amount of Gelats you have. Press Refill. You'll see 3 payment options. Click on one and proceed, and finally buy the Gelats. After you've received them and bought the Gold subscription, you can finally start playing without any exceptions.

That's it. I might add some pictures later when i have the time for it. Enjoy your time on Graal PC!

GOAT 04-21-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by iDylan (Post 334600)

Getting A Gold Subscription.
A gold subscription is a monthly pay of 300 gelats (gelat=currency to pay a gold subscription with) to customize your character and to get rid of the observer mode on UN. On your starting screen (After logging on), press Shop at the bottom left corner right next to Start. Here you'll see the amount of Gelats you have. Press Refill. You'll see 3 payment options. Click on one and proceed, and finally buy the Gelats. After you've received them and bought the Gold subscription, you can finally start playing without any exceptions.

!

hey killer tell people whats the best way to get gelats so they dont have to spend money. (graal surveys are scams)

iDylan 04-22-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 335826)
hey killer tell people whats the best way to get gelats so they dont have to spend money. (graal surveys are scams)

Paying by text is the easiest way imo. You can do the survey's with a fake email account to get gelats too.

iDigzy 04-23-2013 02:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by iDylan

Paying by text is the easiest way imo. You can do the survey's with a fake email account to get gelats too.

You can do surveys for gelats? Lol never knew that btw heres a helpfull link for filling out surveys.
www.Fakenamegenerator.com

Platinum 04-23-2013 04:51 AM

They should add in iTunes payment. It's the only account I have that my parents don't supervise :/

Quote:

Posted by iDigzy (Post 336554)
You can do surveys for gelats? Lol never knew that btw heres a helpfull link for filling out surveys.
www.Fakenamegenerator.com

Spoiler
Zara Keating
43 McPherson Road
WODONGA PLAZA VIC 3690
Curious what Zara means? Click here to find out!

Phone:(03) 5353 4460
Email Address: [email protected]
This is a real email address. Click here to activate it!

Username: Lecladmands
Password: hazogie2Ahsh
Mother's Maiden name: Maitland
Birthday: December 8, 1990 (22 years old)
Visa: 4485 1712 6902 7822
Expires: 4/2014
CVV2 357
Company: Chess King
UPS Tracking Number: 1Z F96 474 21 9967 548 8
Blood type: A+
Weight: 183.9 pounds (83.6 kilograms)
Height: 5' 3" (159 centimeters)
GUID: 1d927b1e-5209-4cda-9b63-600c01482383
Geo coordinates: -36.042645, 146.777041
QR Code: Click to view the QR code for this identity

That's me :3

PumaD 04-23-2013 06:55 AM

Nice guide and all the effort you put in this but this is merely useless, sorry. I don't want to sound rude but for something simple you usally don't need a guide.

iDylan 04-23-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by PumaD (Post 336695)
Nice guide and all the effort you put in this but this is merely useless, sorry. I don't want to sound rude but for something simple you usally don't need a guide.

Alot of people ask how to play graal on pc and where to get it. I was kind of bored when i made this guide. If someone wants to give Graal PC a try, they could always take a look at this thread tough.

PumaD 04-23-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by iDylan (Post 336715)
Alot of people ask how to play graal on pc and where to get it. I was kind of bored when i made this guide. If someone wants to give Graal PC a try, they could always take a look at this thread tough.

Oh well, I guess I don't talk that much to the group of adolescents you do, sorry.