Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   How to become a richer Graalian (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12311)

Sir 11-30-2012 12:55 AM

YOU SIR, are a GENEASS! :D

princess becca 11-30-2012 02:07 PM

how long dos it take for a gralat to change in value?

Talon 11-30-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by Maxy (Post 242347)
We won the war

Which war would that be, perchance?

Quote:

Posted by princess becca (Post 244168)
how long dos it take for a gralat to change in value?

They don't.

Unless you're talking about in relativity to the market.

And they still don't.

princess becca 11-30-2012 03:25 PM

i mean how they change color how long dos it take for it to change color!

Blueh 11-30-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by princess becca (Post 244191)
i mean how they change color how long dos it take for it to change color!

There is no time, but by farming they change value (see first page) and the higher the value determines the color.

Blueh 11-30-2012 10:48 PM

(Guild Treasury System)

Here's an idea I've recently implemented myself. In big guilds, it's best to acquaint and socialize with one another. It's best to have get togethers, events, and some fun friends time. And what better way to do that than farming? Now, the problem is: as soon as someone mentions the word "farm" right before the word "for" which is also before the word "me" everyone seems to go magically offline or AFK. Who wants to spend hours upon hours farming for someone else when you're not getting any of it? Not me certainly! So I came up with this idea for Zanza that I use where I made myself guild treasurer. I recommend the leader of the guild to have this role or someone very trusted at least (keep in mind this is supposed to be everybody's money, so choose wisely if so!). It's best to have some form of ranking system in order for this to work. Pick a rank in your guild that has value and senority. In other words, not the lowest rank but also not the highest rank. I went with the one where once you've reached that level it's a highly slim chance you'll rank again. Next, set up a farm for the guild in said person's guild house. Make it so that farming helps your chances of promotion for those who are not high enough, but also make it clear that other fun guild activities are important as well so that your guild isn't solely dependent on money which could potentially lead to a collapse due to greed of others or ending up ranking everyone then going bankrupt. Reach at least a purple gralat value for each one then when it comes time to promote and reward give one or two of the gralats to those high ranked enough and those who have earned them. I wouldn't give my gralats out to new recruits and lazy people, so you shouldn't either! This way at least everyone benefits from promotions in the guild. Those who aren't high ranked enough get a step higher, and those who can no longer/would have a really hard time ranking up get something for their efforts. Win - Win! I still highly recommend my previous farming tips since it is a much more manageable task than providing for an entire guild but this is what I also use to reward good, kind, active and helpful members who can no longer rank up. They say the top is lonely but...you now have cash and a grand view! Hope this system helps, will add others if I think of them but for now, enjoy!

PennyShine 01-13-2013 11:53 AM

Genius system! Very good guide! Although I have zero patience and I'm not waiting until the day the witch wants mantises XD

meganey98 01-13-2013 11:11 PM

Fabulous guide!! Recommend buy in app purchase :p

Noob A. 01-15-2013 09:42 PM

how do you make that profile?

iChronic 01-25-2013 11:46 PM

saw you upload a pic showing you had 45,000 worth of bugs :O can u give me an estimate in how long that took you?

edit:
also, can u tell me ur average catch per day? would also be nice if you specify which bugs i should focus on :O

Blueh 01-26-2013 01:47 AM

Uhh hard to tell. I think that took me three days but that was because the spawning was in my favor. Whenever there's a good spawn rate I can easily catch 500 in a day. Since the whole snow issue came about I've been hard pressed and focused on mantises. However, in the spring months I had three types of bugs that would make my wallet: the ladybug, the grasshopper and the mantis. Everything else contributed but not as much as those did.

Strap 01-26-2013 01:49 AM

Thankyou. I was waiting for you to reply to him. I'm just glad those noobs camp the dragonflies and not the good stuff.

ttswag 04-15-2013 12:50 AM

are their any other money earning quests

Meteor 04-16-2013 01:40 AM

So. Much. Text.

I read it and it's quite useful.

Platinum 04-22-2013 09:34 AM

I once gave all my gold gralats in my gh to a real life friend, thinking I would quit graal. That was one of the biggest mistakes I made. Also I gave a girl who had 'made' a head and was going to email it to me all of my purple gralats, thinking she had put in a lot of effort. Noob days.

Another tip:
Never give your hard earned gralats out.