Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [B]Gummy Bears (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3296)

iNestea 01-09-2012 02:53 PM

[B]Gummy Bears

I last week went to Swamptown store and u guys know what i saw??
Nothing!!!! They removed all Gummybear heads and bodys!!!:(
Whyyy? There was no reason to deleate them!!!
Plz bring those Gummy Bears back :'(
It's ok too, when they release something new at this shop :D

Tyler 01-09-2012 03:16 PM

Maybe they're planning to release some new items there. If not, then I wouldn't see a reason for deleting them.

Yephenpeace 01-09-2012 03:19 PM

Someone ate them.

Maikeru 01-09-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by iNestea (Post 54742)
I last week went to Swamptown store and u guys know what i saw??
Nothing!!!! They removed all Gummybear heads and bodys!!!:(
Whyyy? There was no reason to deleate them!!!
Plz bring those Gummy Bears back :'(
It's ok too, when they release something new at this shop :D

Please notice now that the upload system is available, admins are going to replace head/body content with new content that can't be uploaded (Hats, toys, furniture, horses, morphs, etc.)

Don't try to complain now that those heads and bodies are gone now because its every players fault that requested this system.. and now selling Heads/bodies while you can upload your own is now pointless..

callimuc 01-09-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Posted by Maikeru (Post 54747)
and now selling Heads/bodies while you can upload your own is now pointless..

Actually itīs not. There are players which donīt want to upload customs (like me) and would prefer to buy stuff from the shop. GFX people are already letting players draw some stuff to sell, so they can also do that for heads, ..... or simply use the time they got more and make some own ones. Or rip them again from servers.

Maikeru 01-09-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by callimuc (Post 54753)
Actually itīs not. There are players which donīt want to upload customs (like me) and would prefer to buy stuff from the shop. GFX people are already letting players draw some stuff to sell, so they can also do that for heads, ..... or simply use the time they got more and make some own ones. Or rip them again from servers.

Same thing here. I was actually wanting to purchase bodies/heads like usual. Now with the upload system, i think admins find it completely useless to sell stuff you can already upload and replace them with hats and such.

callimuc 01-09-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by Maikeru (Post 54761)
Same thing here. I was actually wanting to purchase bodies/heads like usual. Now with the upload system, i think admins find it completely useless to sell stuff you can already upload and replace them with hats and such.

Totally agree. Why waste 20K gralats for a head when they used to be free at first and that later on sold.

iNestea 01-09-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Maikeru (Post 54747)
Please notice now that the upload system is available, admins are going to replace head/body content with new content that can't be uploaded (Hats, toys, furniture, horses, morphs, etc.)

Don't try to complain now that those heads and bodies are gone now because its every players fault that requested this system.. and now selling Heads/bodies while you can upload your own is now pointless..

Yea that's clear but there is now a big room and nothing there :)

MrSimons 01-09-2012 10:20 PM

I like upload system for bodies, heads though, no way too expensive, I like to just buy them in shops.

Muttslaughter 01-09-2012 10:23 PM

Im at odds with this because, I like the fact that players can upload heads. It's expensive, but it allows players to be creative, and create unique looks. But there are some people (me) who can't draw. So I buy heads from the various stores.

In closing I would like to say don't scrap the head upload system but still release new heads and bodies. Or give players the option to sell heads in game for a discounted upload cost.

S. Serenity 01-13-2012 03:23 AM

They want you to spend 20k to upload a head not spend 4k to buy one. I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner

iBelieve 09-14-2012 08:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Love it! And thank you!

Maxy 09-14-2012 09:28 PM

...what ?

MrSimons 09-14-2012 09:42 PM

That's one nasty bump.

ZyKo 09-14-2012 09:58 PM

You were given over a year to purchase them items. Your fault.