Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Can a staff member help me Identify? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25613)

Vivid 08-14-2014 08:10 PM

Can a staff member help me Identify?

So here's the problem, my email isn't working properly and I need to identify, I have graal ID's, luckily. Can anybody be willing to help? I'd greatly apprietiate, considering my account is on hands.

XSTARX 08-14-2014 09:42 PM

Era-go is where your nonsense should be brought to!

Vivid 08-15-2014 10:11 AM

Okay, remind me to go to era-go so I can talk to the Other half of XSTARX in his "helpful" form.

but for now, continue shtposting.

XSTARX 08-15-2014 11:49 AM

Oh sorry, but I just did.
And besides, you aren't giving any specific description; what happened to your old email?
1 question, that's all it matters. If you don't put in specific details then nobody will help you.

Vivid 08-15-2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by XSTARX (Post 498566)
Oh sorry, but I just did.
And besides, you aren't giving any specific description; what happened to your old email?
1 question, that's all it matters. If you don't put in specific details then nobody will help you.

My Old email is fine, Just the iPad I'm on has a thing called air watch, which limits usage and blocks off the GraalOnline server website, so I can click the link, just I won't be able to get the Cookies/Cache to do its thing because It's blocked off. I don't show my email openly because when I first set it up I set it with an extremely obvious password.

btw +rep

XSTARX 08-15-2014 01:29 PM

Since it's blocked, what about your game? Are you able to enter it but can't get identified?
I don't ever recall such a system blocking off all kinds of games actually.

Vivid 08-15-2014 04:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Posted by XSTARX (Post 498577)
Since it's blocked, what about your game? Are you able to enter it but can't get identified?
I don't ever recall such a system blocking off all kinds of games actually.

Yes, I can play but only as a useless noob with a handgun. My email is fine and dandy, the graal online page is blocked off because it senses "Prohibited Game Content" here I'll give a screenshot...

By the way I sent in a Feedback message and All I got back was a Animated Reply from The Server stating they couldn't help me.

Isn't there something called ID Net or something on PC...?

Vendetta 08-15-2014 06:09 PM

hidemyass.com

XSTARX 08-15-2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by Vivid* (Post 498585)
Yes, I can play but only as a useless noob with a handgun. My email is fine and dandy, the graal online page is blocked off because it senses "Prohibited Game Content" here I'll give a screenshot...

By the way I sent in a Feedback message and All I got back was a Animated Reply from The Server stating they couldn't help me.

Isn't there something called ID Net or something on PC...?

Seems like you need to contact some technician about it since it auto blocks the game and site. Your case seems very unique somehow. As for the email, they don't really give you your account back even if you know your own ID. Anybody can know one's ID and fake as the owner of that account.

Vivid 08-15-2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by Vendetta (Post 498610)

The websites blocked, it says it has "prohibited proxies"

XSTARX 08-16-2014 12:31 AM

Hold on, it was said you can only transfer accounts to another new one if it isn't identified.
Not sure if it'll work for you though, try explaining in more details to a local staff on the game. Since you're not allowed to access the actual forums site, still, it might help a bit.

Dawn 08-17-2014 12:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
y the hell is the longest one the cheapest?

Dusty 08-17-2014 01:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Dawn (Post 498933)
y the hell is the longest one the cheapest?

Because it ensures you are actually purchasing more. Even if it's cheaper for you, it's better for them because you may not purchase 6 months otherwise. Pretty basic stuff. Same reason it's cheaper to buy things in bulk(which is essentially what you're doing, digitally).

Dawn 08-17-2014 02:49 AM

so u buy more stuff from them because its cheap?:0 i get it.

Dusty 08-17-2014 03:06 AM

Quote:

Posted by Dawn (Post 498953)
so u buy more stuff from them because its cheap?:0 i get it.

Imagine this... you're going into a store to get some toilet paper and ONLY toilet paper. You see at the front though as soon as you go in: "Buy a 12 pack of Snickers for $8!" You think "Wow, Snickers are normally $1, so if I buy that pack I'm saving $4! What a deal!" So you buy it. The catch is, you never normally buy Snickers anyways. So even while the bulk package was a "deal" they managed to get you to spend $8 you would have never spent on it by enticing you with savings.